Mafia 57.5

Shadowbaby

Re-read on Stonetree:
[quote name='House Stonetree' post='1534931' date='Sep 28 2008, 23.07']Sorry, I was out of town...and I thought this game was supposed to start on Sunday night or later, so I didn't feel any rush once I got home. :unsure:

I don't like [b]Saltcliffe[/b], they're trying too hard right now. (Maybe just to get the game going...but...eh.)

Edit: I'm braindead and tired, won't be any use for some hours until I wake up with some rest and caffiene.[/quote]

Well I cant be against his late appearance as he explains it, but voting for someone who is posting and actually contributing is not wise in my book.
[quote name='House Stonetree' post='1535656' date='Sep 29 2008, 12.29']I actually am suspicious of Merlyn for that reason too...I just forgot he had said that in addition to some of his other suspicious things, and that it wasn't just Sunderly who thought like that.

I dunno, a small part of me is wondering about the possibility of Sunderly/Merlyn. I have some convoluted logic that supports that idea, in addition to the main reason of 'I don't like either of these people much, so they must be partners.' ;)[/quote]
Well he never mentions what logic makes him go against Sunderly and Merlyn.

final thoughts: He hasnt posted much, maybe he is busy, but still it makes me feel bad about him, I wouldnt still vote him I need stronger reasons for it.

Re-read Saltcliffe: He posts alot he is active, he is aggressive, I usually dont like to hate on active players expacially now that we dont have many of them.

Re-reading others.

Looking back, Greyjoy really only was negative towards Botley and Farwynd (and not very strongly here). So he was likely killed for having few connections or was viewed as a possible finder because of his quietness (which really can be explained by his schedule) and this quote:
[quote name='House Greyjoy' post='1536314' date='Sep 29 2008, 19.04']I certainly hope you get investigated night one (geez, that's now!) Hint hint to the finder.[/quote]
I'm not sure if this makes me think he is the finder more or less though, :unsure:. Anyways, hopefully not (and hopefully Botley wasn't either).

[quote name='House Wynch' post='1535873' date='Sep 29 2008, 13.54']awww crap, my bad :(

well im gonna start my analysis of people (and if this has been said before than too bad cuz im gonna say it again :P )

SALTCLIFFE:

So far saltcliffe has been pretty aggressive, but like others have noted i think its just to get the game going and theres nothing wrong with that. He's been pretty thorough so far and not letting questions slide which i dont think a FM would do since hes called out pretty much everyone (which would include his partner if he had one). So im gonna have to say that saltcliffe isnt on my list to get lynched.. for now :pirate:[/quote]
His only substantial post in the game so far, still he repeats what others have been saying makes me suspicious.

[quote name='House Wynch' post='1536331' date='Sep 29 2008, 17.13']im starting to trust Merlyn (even if he voted for me) because it seems like his awnsers are you usually pretty well thought out most of the time. also glad to see you werent modkilled and i hope you can learn to trust me soon

ETA: im gonna run off and get dinner, just lettin u know so i dont mysteriously disappear again[/quote]
Another posts which is not a one liner, is just a surface observation of Merlyn, trusting him because his posts are well thought? well he never mentions anything useful on why Merlyn posts are well thought his reasoning relies heavily on feeling.

Final thoughts: [b]Wynch[/b] acts very suspicious, he had 5-6 one liner posts at the beginning of the game all of them joke posts, he disappeared and when he came back he did just some speculations to put off any upcoming pressures toward him, I dont like the fact that he doesnt get involved much and all his logic relies mostly on feelings.
As I mentioned in my other post I like player who are contributing even if they maybe evil, I like a contributing evil more than an inactive innocent, you can disagree but thats my opinion.

[quote name='House Saltcliffe' post='1536452' date='Sep 29 2008, 18.55']Looking back, Greyjoy really only was negative towards Botley and Farwynd (and not very strongly here). So he was likely killed for having few connections or was viewed as a possible finder because of his quietness (which really can be explained by his schedule) and this quote:

I'm not sure if this makes me think he is the finder more or less though, :unsure:. Anyways, hopefully not (and hopefully Botley wasn't either).[/quote]
That would be stupid of the FM team to kill someone who stated points against them, I mean I wouldnt just kill the guy who was suspicious of me right away, I would try to get along with him and convince him of my innocence by logic in the day phase.

[quote name='House Orkwood' post='1536455' date='Sep 29 2008, 21.01']As I mentioned in my other post I like player who are contributing even if they maybe evil, I like a contributing evil more than an inactive innocent, you can disagree but thats my opinion.[/quote]
I think you mean a contributing possible evil. Nobody (other than evils) prefers a contributing evil than an inactive innocent.

I agree with you on Wynch. He needs to step up because he is a very easy target right now and there is little to make one think he shouldn't get lynched today.

I'm looking forward to your other rereads. I'll be doing some soon as well.

[quote name='House Orkwood' post='1536459' date='Sep 29 2008, 21.06']That would be stupid of the FM team to kill someone who stated points against them, I mean I wouldnt just kill the guy who was suspicious of me right away, I would try to get along with him and convince him of my innocence by logic in the day phase.[/quote]
It's worth mentioning regardless. Some people overreact to suspicion against them.

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1535286' date='Sep 29 2008, 07.00']We have three lynches until we're fucked, so Saltcliffe is right here. On day 3 we will be three innocents vs two FM, so we have to get one of them during the first two days. If we lynch blindly today, we almost reduce our chances by half.

No need to say that we rely heavily on our finder. If he does not survive until day 2 at least, we are pretty screwed. If he survives this night, he probably should reveal his investigation tomorrow (not too early, perhaps).

I will be busy this evening, but I should have some time to add a couple of thoughts before the timelimit is over.[/quote]
im gonna take Merlyns advice here, since if i dont theres a good chance ill be lynched today. I am the finder, and Saltcliffe is an innocent

[quote name='House Wynch' post='1536470' date='Sep 29 2008, 21.18']im gonna take Merlyns advice here, since if i dont theres a good chance ill be lynched today. I am the finder, and Saltcliffe is an innocent[/quote]
I wish I had spoken up sooner...I wouldn't have revealed unless I had a guilty.

Do you have codes or anything to back up your claim? Kind of convenient now that you are the primary suspect today and we can't even get a CF result if we chose to lynch you. Ugh, annoying.

[quote name='House Farwynd' post='1536159' date='Sep 29 2008, 15.57']I'm off to sleep about nowish. How much time do we have left? Do you want me to leave a vote on Botley?[/quote]
Farwynd doesnt give anything to grasp in his posts, makes him somehow very armored against suspicions, he could be a PI
or a FM at the same time considering his posts, if he is a FM he is doing a good job I say.
But this post of him gives me a bad idea of him, why he asked us if we wanted a vote for Botley? trying to fake innocence?
Im not sure but this gave me a pause, I hope he explains it.

[quote name='House Wynch' post='1536470' date='Sep 29 2008, 19.18']im gonna take Merlyns advice here, since if i dont theres a good chance ill be lynched today. I am the finder, and Saltcliffe is an innocent[/quote]
hmm... now we are in a tight spot.
If you are what you claim to be, we gotta do rereads again.

[quote name='Ser Spidey' post='1536370' date='Sep 29 2008, 19.43']So.

The night is dark. You're all afraid of dark. Dunno why, it's your parents' fault. Anyway, you're shitting your pants. And then someone tells you about the killers.
<snip> Gross stuff <snip>

[b]House Greyjoy has been killed.

It is day 2.[/b]

7 players remain: Farwynd, Merlyn, Orkwood, Saltcliffe, Stonetree, Sunderly, Wynch.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

7 players have not voted: Farwynd, Merlyn, Orkwood, Saltcliffe, Stonetree, Sunderly, Wynch.[/quote]

This makes me miss FM :cry: (the player, not the role ;) )

[quote name='House Wynch' post='1536486' date='Sep 29 2008, 21.38']i was hoping to keep the FM in the dark a little longer, but i couldnt take the risk of being lynched and letting the FM get ahead[/quote]

You only had one vote. :rolleyes:

I am not a finder. I want everyone to check in, and I still will not be sure. It doesn't feel right to me. I need to think it over, and hear from everyone else that they are not the finder.

[quote name='House Sunderly' post='1536505' date='Sep 29 2008, 18.51']You only had one vote. :rolleyes:[/quote]
I know, but Saltcliffe agreed with him and if he voted then i would of been half way there, and i didnt want to get lynched after i get off for the night. Ill also admit i wasnt gonna be able to save myself otherwise and then we would of lost another innocent tonight too.

[quote name='House Wynch' post='1536524' date='Sep 29 2008, 22.02']I know, but Saltcliffe agreed with him and if he voted then i would of been half way there, and i didnt want to get lynched after i get off for the night. Ill also admit i wasnt gonna be able to save myself otherwise and then we would of lost another innocent tonight too.[/quote]
Well, I certainly wasn't going to rush through today, you didn't need to worry about a quick lynch.

Ugh, I really don't like the possibility of Wynch being guilty and avoiding a lynch. We lynch and innocent and then I am night killed. :( At the same time, if he's innocent and we lynch him, then I'm nightkilled and the situation also sucks. So we keep him around I suppose.

Archived