Mafia 57.5

Shadowbaby

[quote name='House Farwynd' post='1539155' date='Oct 1 2008, 17.30']Good try[/quote]
vote [b]Farwynd[/b]!

I control time and space, I can vote (and remove votes) retroactively! And have them count for up to three votes!

So basically I just killed both of you, gg :).

It is day 3.

5 players remain: Farwynd, Merlyn, Saltcliffe, Stonetree, Sunderly.

3 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

3 votes for Stonetree (Saltcliffe, Merlyn, Farwynd)
1 vote for Merlyn (Stonetree)

1 players have not voted: Sunderly.

[b]Stonetree has been lynched.[/b]

Saltcliffe spent all day sculpting a tree out of stone. When the sun began to set, Merlyn and Farwynd pranced in, dragging Stonetree between the two of them. With a few nails and a makeshift hammer, Stonetree was crucified on the stone tree.

As night fell, you heard someone scream, and you rolled over in your sleep. Looked like someone just died. At least it wasn't you!

You were a little confused when you heard footsteps drawing closer.

You weren't so confused after your inner bits were scattered about as if they were outer bits. By then, you'd figured it all out.

[b][size=3]Killers win.[/size][/b]

[size=1]FM - Piper - House Merlyn
FM - mentat - House Farwynd

Eddsmonkey - finder - House Wynch

Weekapaug - RI - House Saltcliffe
The Bare Hand - RI - House Orkwood
West - RI - House Greyjoy
TheMalcolm - RI - House Botley
Lany - RI - House Sunderly
Kat - RI - House Stonetree[/size]

Spoilers coming, but we were pretty quiet up in the peanut gallery anyhow.

[quote name='House Saltcliffe' post='1539158' date='Oct 1 2008, 17.32']vote [b]Farwynd[/b]!

I control time and space, I can vote (and remove votes) retroactively! And have them count for up to three votes!

So basically I just killed both of you, gg :).[/quote]

He's so amusing. Can we kill Sunderly and keep him as a pet Shabba?

:P

[quote name='House Farwynd' post='1539166' date='Oct 1 2008, 17.35']He's so amusing. Can we kill Sunderly and keep him as a pet Shabba?

:P[/quote]
:hat:

[quote name='House Farwynd' post='1539166' date='Oct 1 2008, 17.35']He's so amusing. Can we kill Sunderly and keep him as a pet Shabba?

:P[/quote]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I knew I wanted to vote Merlyn today.

I should have done it. work has been the suck this week. When you work with securities at a bank and banks a securities and banks drop like flies

[quote name='House Sunderly' post='1539169' date='Oct 1 2008, 17.38']NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I knew I wanted to vote Merlyn today.

I should have done it. work has been the suck this week. When you work with securities at a bank and banks a securities and banks drop like flies[/quote]

* licks up to Sunderly's dead, dead, dead body *

:P

[quote name='House Sunderly' post='1539169' date='Oct 1 2008, 17.38']I knew I wanted to vote Merlyn today.

I should have done it. work has been the suck this week. When you work with securities at a bank and banks a securities and banks drop like flies[/quote]
I wanted to as well, but I didn't think they could have been partners because the distancing was so strong...Stonetree seemed like the safe move. :unsure:

That's why I wanted to lynch Merlyn first. Then I could have debated between Farwynd and Sunderly the next day, before they got together and lynched me.

Curse you, Week! Stop lynching me, you bastard! :mad:

Edit: I actually would have voted for Farwynd over Sunderly...once I convinced myself that Piper was teh evil, Lany being won over by him made sense...I just liked my day 1 "they're both evil" theory better, because I really wanted to lynch an evil Lany, which I don't think I've ever gotten to do...well...in a while. :unsure:

Anyway, apologies to my team for yet another lackluster performance. I really shouldn't be playing mafia when I have work and school, but I want to play before I have to retreat to the middle of nowhere for a few months. :unsure:

Stupid coworker quit, leaving me with her project to take care of. :mad:

[quote name='Kat' post='1539287' date='Oct 2 2008, 04.25']Anyway, apologies to my team for yet another lackluster performance. I really shouldn't be playing mafia when I have work and school, but I want to play before I have to retreat to the middle of nowhere for a few months. :unsure:

Stupid coworker quit, leaving me with her project to take care of. :mad:[/quote]
Thats why you should never trust women! :thumbsdown:

Archived