Mafia 57.5

Shadowbaby

[quote name='House Saltcliffe' post='1534906' date='Sep 28 2008, 20.56']Still no Farwynd or Stonetree :(.[/quote]

Sorry, I was out of town...and I thought this game was supposed to start on Sunday night or later, so I didn't feel any rush once I got home. :unsure:

I don't like [b]Saltcliffe[/b], they're trying too hard right now. (Maybe just to get the game going...but...eh.)

Edit: I'm braindead and tired, won't be any use for some hours until I wake up with some rest and caffiene.

It is day 1.

9 players remain: Botley, Farwynd, Greyjoy, Merlyn, Orkwood, Saltcliffe, Stonetree, Sunderly, Wynch.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

2 votes for Saltcliffe (Sunderly, Stonetree)
1 vote for Botley (Wynch)
1 vote for Stonetree (Botley)
1 vote for Sunderly (Merlyn)
1 vote for Wynch (Saltcliffe)

3 players have not voted: Farwynd, Greyjoy, Orkwood.

Saltcliffe, Saltcliffe,.....

You know, in my setting we would be sitting here, waiting for a sexy waitress in a jaunty dirndl to bring us the next liter. :cheers:

In your setting we are doomed to sit here, tortured by terrorists with German accent, waiting for John McClane to safe our asses, while we are trying to hide the fact that Stonetree is McClane's wife.

:angry:

[quote name='House Saltcliffe' post='1534906' date='Sep 28 2008, 23.56']Still no Farwynd or Stonetree :(.[/quote]

Sorry I'm late!

I haven't got much time right now, but I'll offer some RP: *drinks some beer and rides on a dwarven goat*

And an elaborate joke vote on [b]Greyjoy[/b] who voted for his partner for distancing sake. Then he removed the vote before he went to bed, just in case ('cause you can never know with those pesky days one), despite the fact his partner was under no danger and there was no good reason to remove it.

And Farwynd smells of sea, it's one of the Iron islands houses.

ETA: [quote name='House Merlyn' post='1534971' date='Sep 29 2008, 03.19']You know, in my setting we would be sitting here, waiting for a sexy waitress in a jaunty dirndl to bring us the next liter. :cheers:[/quote]

A jaunty what?

[quote name='House Farwynd' post='1534976' date='Sep 29 2008, 03.41']Sorry I'm late!

I haven't got much time right now, but I'll offer some RP: *drinks some beer and rides on a dwarven goat*

And an elaborate joke vote on [b]Greyjoy[/b] who voted for his partner for distancing sake. Then he removed the vote before he went to bed, just in case ('cause you can never know with those pesky days one), despite the fact his partner was under no danger and there was no good reason to remove it.

ETA:

A jaunty what?[/quote]

A [url="http://www.gastroguide-muenchen.de/pics/divpics/wiesn_disco_lenbach.jpg"]dirndl[/url] is the typical Bavarian garb, dude! :rolleyes:

Oans, zwoa, g'suffa!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

[quote name='House Stonetree' post='1534931' date='Sep 29 2008, 01.07']Sorry, I was out of town...and I thought this game was supposed to start on Sunday night or later, so I didn't feel any rush once I got home. :unsure:

I don't like [b]Saltcliffe[/b], they're trying too hard right now. (Maybe just to get the game going...but...eh.)[/quote]
Everyone else isn't trying hard enough.

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1534971' date='Sep 29 2008, 03.19']Saltcliffe, Saltcliffe,.....
You know, in my setting we would be sitting here, waiting for a sexy waitress in a jaunty dirndl to bring us the next liter. :cheers:
In your setting we are doomed to sit here, tortured by terrorists with German accent, waiting for John McClane to safe our asses, while we are trying to hide the fact that Stonetree is McClane's wife.
:angry:[/quote]
Fair enough, I suppose that does sound like more fun. Just trying to inject some excitement into a game that is limping out of the gate. :P

[quote name='House Farwynd' post='1534976' date='Sep 29 2008, 02.41']Sorry I'm late!

ETA:

A jaunty what?[/quote]
[b]Farwynd[/b] for coming in late and throwing a vote for his partner for distancing sake eh? you know your reasoning can go both ways ;)

[quote name='House Farwynd' post='1535080' date='Sep 29 2008, 07.30']Yeah, it's pretty awful either of them though ;)[/quote]
Damn man, we could partners too, you came in and claimed that Greyjoy was distancing himself from his partner so you voted for him then I came in claimed you were his partner and voted for you, while I could be distancing myself from you!
You see that was a genius strategy before I blew it by this post :D

I am not a big fan of some of the semi-serious votes we've had recently. The worst offender is this one though:
[quote name='House Farwynd' post='1534976' date='Sep 29 2008, 03.41']Sorry I'm late!

ETA:

A jaunty what?[/quote]
What exactly is an "elaborate joke vote"? Why did you give reasoning for said vote if it is a joke?

It is day 1.

9 players remain: Botley, Farwynd, Greyjoy, Merlyn, Orkwood, Saltcliffe, Stonetree, Sunderly, Wynch.

1 vote for Farwynd (Orkwood)
1 vote for Greyjoy (Farwynd)
1 vote for Orkwood (Merlyn)

1 players have not voted: Greyjoy.

[quote name='House Saltcliffe' post='1535116' date='Sep 29 2008, 08.55']I am not a big fan of some of the semi-serious votes we've had recently. The worst offender is this one though:

What exactly is an "elaborate joke vote"? Why did you give reasoning for said vote if it is a joke?[/quote]

I also don't get where is the funny part of the case. :dunno:

I agree with Farwynd that Greyjoy's behaviour is somewhat suspicious. We had this discussion about removing votes when it is completely unneccessary before, so I know it is possible that innocents do that shit. However, I will never understand why they're doing this.

Some pressure on

[b]Greyjoy [/b]

wouldn't be too bad IMO. Saltcliffe, in the meanwhile you can torture Farwynd, if you want to. ;)

(although Orkwood still makes an impressive effort to avoid too much attention :unsure: )

People, we don't have a chance unless more people start getting involved. I would guess that more will be getting on soonish judging from when they left some hours ago. If we want to get anything out of day 1 there needs to be more posting and sooner rather than later.

[quote name='Shadowbaby' post='1535167' date='Sep 29 2008, 15.53']It is day 1.

1 vote for Farwynd (Orkwood)
1 vote for Greyjoy (Farwynd)
1 vote for Orkwood (Merlyn)

1 players have not voted: Greyjoy.[/quote]
Cool. I think my lovely co-mod is right on this one.

You know that joke with mods and buses? :leaving:

Archived