The NFL Thread

Young Wolf

The Packers actually looked solid. Mind you, it was agianst the Seahawks, who are not exactly having a good year. What I liked seeing though is the improvement in the fundamentals and motivation. The recievers ran their routes until the play was done. The defense remembered how to tackle properly. As a team they were hitting hard, blocking well and fighting for every extra yard. What impressed me the most though was Rodgers. Playing with an painful injuried shoulder which limited his arm strength and caused him to come up short on some passes that should really have been completed, he still managed to gut it out, making the plays he needed to to win and generally show his team the way. I still think that they should have let Favre come back, even given how long he waited to unretire. No matter how good or bad Rodger's career goes I will always think that. He showed that there is hope that he will develop into a top flight quarterback though. Hell, he's thrown 11 touchdowns which is non to shabby for this point in the season.

[quote name='Young Wolf' post='1553909' date='Oct 13 2008, 10.57']What's really killing the Packers is the lack of a run game, though Grant did peel off 90 yards against the Seagulls. Still no end zone for him though.

YW[/quote]

It took him over 30 attempts to get 90 yards. That's NOT good.

Archived