Irish Meet in 2006

Conor

I could have replied but I feel egotistical when I reply to myself. :blush:

And of course you are very welcome. I didn't want to sound all excited if you were just going to say I misinterpreted. :P

Not that I still know whether you are coming or not. You can't stay late (but you are going) or you couldn't stay late (if you were going but you are not)?

Wow, I think I confused myself. :cry:

Edited to add: My mobile phone number is 087-6477837...in case it is required.

Just to update things. Indian is prefered to Thai. Not that I am aware of a good Indian around that area. :) Or we can still go to Gallaghers.

Edited: We are talking about meeting at 8 at whatever restauant we decide on.

PS : Imagine organising a con. I can't do dinner. :P

All i can find is Jaipur which is half-way up George's Street.

It seems to have quite a few good things said about it, but I have no idea how bus it'd be, i.e. would we need to book ahead or can we just walk in.

Ok...thought I should add some quick comments here. Very nice time had. It was Indian dinner, followed by pub and then more pub.

Delighted to have Parris on these shores again. She was still stunned at the unIrish weather we have been getting for the last few weeks. She had some interesting comments to make about TV/movie adaptations of books. We also had Paddy (walking tall) and Mel T (happy go lucky). All as per usual. Everyone was excited by LA of course. :)

And we had Niamh. Major shock of the day was when she revealed she was actually Irish. Doesn't know her Loire from her Rhone regarding France. :P Hope she got managed to get home last night. We kept her here way too long!

Parris also had an early flight today, I believe it was packed, so I hope it went ok.

Foiled!

You'll be glad to know the tax disc has arrived, you unbeliever :lol:

I had a very good time, and Parris is very very lovely lady :) I managed to extract the Tipp farmer out of Pod, and tried to kick Paddy for no reason I can remember. Mel for some reason thinks I have a french accent, which goes to show what little she knows compared to our two fine locals :rofl:

I'm glad today I didn't drink. I'm bollixed enough as it is

Foiled!

Mel for some reason thinks I have a french accent, which goes to show what little she knows compared to our two fine locals :rofl:

I'm glad today I didn't drink. I'm bollixed enough as it is

It`s sad the length some folks have to go to to amuse themselves . Fine food , fine company , shit DJ - and I was happy . :cool:

• 1 month later...

Archived