Goodkind XXXX: Quest for the yeard

Andhaira

The yeard is dead...long live the Yeard!

But is the yeard truly gone? Only time will tell. Until then we ruminate again upon the scholary works of TG himself.

Oh, and remember the rules:

1) No flaming

2) No trolling or inciting others to troll on other boards

3) DO NOT FEED THE (un)YEARD(ed)

(I've really wanted to start a TG thread; if I did anything wrong mods please feel free to edit.) :)

[quote name='AverageGuy' post='1544822' date='Oct 6 2008, 12.35']Except it probably should be XL. /nitpick[/quote]
Who are you to question the decisions of the glorious life-chooser who started this thread?!

[quote name='The Wolf Maid' post='1545317' date='Oct 6 2008, 18.27']Wow, we're still here? Amazing![/quote]
As long as The Yeard spreads his Gospel there shall be Lemmings to lead the unwary over cliffs!!! We will not go quietly into that good night!!! We shall continue to fight for death-choosers everywhere!1! All we need are your generous donations, which we shall put to good use, redistributing the money and property evenly amongst all. It is the only way.

[quote name='Myshkin' post='1545424' date='Oct 6 2008, 21.40']Hey Jax, I see that your custom tittle space is for rent. I would like to rent it. Please put "Myshkin Is Super Awesome" there. Thank you.[/quote]

That'll be $1,000,000 US please.

:cheers:

I'm loving the fan's reactions to some of the supposed changes to Wizard's First Rule. I mean, some do sound a bit silly, but the source material was silly to start with. Dexter, as a TV series, was way better than the novel, and added all sorts of new plots and expanded on stuff. Maybe the SoT fans need to be a bit more open minded.

Can't wait to watch this show.

[quote name='Jerec' post='1545643' date='Oct 7 2008, 02.51']I'm loving the fan's reactions to some of the supposed changes to Wizard's First Rule. I mean, some do sound a bit silly, but the source material was silly to start with. Dexter, as a TV series, was way better than the novel, and added all sorts of new plots and expanded on stuff. Maybe the SoT fans need to be a bit more open minded.

Can't wait to watch this show.[/quote]

TRAITOIR! :tantrum:

[quote name='The Wolf Maid' post='1545656' date='Oct 7 2008, 01.27']I can't wait for the show to start myself. That's the day we Lemmings take over the Entertainment forum. ;)[/quote]
Where's Zap? He had all the maps and plans we needed for the Great Invasion.

[quote name='The Wolf Maid' post='1545656' date='Oct 7 2008, 03.27']Nah, Jerec been like that from the start. I can't wait for the show to start myself. That's the day we Lemmings take over the Entertainment forum. ;)[/quote]

I can't wait to see the FIRST episode. (At least the first 15 minutes or so, at least.) But after that...well, we'll see...

It shall be an interesting day to say the least.

(Is there really some sort of uproar by the TG fans over changes? I thought the die-hards were being patient?)

I'd like to discuss a very moving passage I found in the 5th book of the series. I didn't realize how poetic and beautifully rendered a passage could be until I stopped and really THOUGHT about what it was Terry was trying to share with the reader.

Kidding.

Goodkind's writing is still a welt on the ass of literature.

Long live The Lemmings

Let me first voice my disappointment at starting a new thread before the old one was done.
We must jump of the cliff collectively as true lemmings.
As for this masterpiece that is the Legend of the Seeker, I will wait patiently and probably will be glad and disappointed that Raimi isnt a complete idiot (aka no odd vines or chickens that arent :cry: )
I still hope for a few almost rapes :drool:

Archived