MAFIA 58

Ser Spidey

[quote name='House Goodbrother' post='1567004' date='Oct 25 2008, 13.10']Er, yes. Did you actually cared to read this? You seem to be a very careful player.[/quote]

What great reading skills I have?

All the better to lynch you with, my dear!

When one sees a "go" and no PM, one naturally has a quick read of the rules to see what's amiss, no?

[quote name='House Farwynd' post='1567002' date='Oct 25 2008, 13.09']Goodbrother, could you do me a favor and change your av to [url="http://www.shadowdalecreations.com/horn_of_gondor_3.jpg"]this[/url]. That av makes no sense at all...I have no idea what it is, but it should be a black warhorn on red (so the white one in the picture is close enough).[/quote]

Can we change our avs? I hate mine! It's supposed to be a leviathan, but it just looks weird. I would have chosen a spermwhale.

[quote name='House Farwynd' post='1567002' date='Oct 25 2008, 19.09']Goodbrother, could you do me a favor and change your av to [url="http://www.shadowdalecreations.com/horn_of_gondor_3.jpg"]this[/url].[/quote]No, brother. I don't wanna to do anything with my av. Mods gave it to me, so it should make some sense. Well, I know the goose is some evil thing, but still...

[quote name='House Volmark' post='1567006' date='Oct 25 2008, 14.12']Can we change our avs? I hate mine! It's supposed to be a leviathan, but it just looks weird. I would have chosen a spermwhale.[/quote]
It is a penis monster. We've been over this before...

[quote name='House Goodbrother' post='1567007' date='Oct 25 2008, 14.13']No, brother. I don't wanna to do anything with my av. Mods gave it to me, so it should make some sense. Well, I know the goose is some evil thing, but still...[/quote]
It was given to someone else a few games ago and never changed...we need a change with that one. According to the Westeros Heraldry, the Goodbrother coat of arms is a gold-plated black warhorn on red ([url="http://www.westeros.org/Citadel/Heraldry/Entry/House_Goodbrother01/"]like so[/url]). Does your avatar look right to you?

[quote name='House Goodbrother' post='1567014' date='Oct 25 2008, 13.20']I think four.
Greeting, anyway, Salty brother.[/quote]

Trying too hard implies we have something to hide.

If 4 of us are evil, then so is the mod.

Anyway, I can see the argument on you. I made it for crying out loud! On me, sure. He who points first and all that. Doesn't fit CB really, but does that even apply to a 2 SK game?

Wheres your argument on two other people then, good sir?

[quote name='House Farwynd' post='1567016' date='Oct 25 2008, 13.22']It is a penis monster. We've been over this before...[/quote]

But I don't want a penis monster as my av! I just found a really beautiful picture of an albino sperm whale jumping out of the water. Is it OK with the mods if I swap it?

Player list:

House Myre
House Volmark
House Saltcliffe
House Harlaw
House Farwynd
House Drumm
House Botley
House Goodbrother
House Kenning
House Merlyn
House Orkwood

Players are not allowed to change their alts. My co-mod is Pebbles, but unfortunately she's not here ATM. So, those wanna-be-spoiled spectators, please PM me and keep me company. Otherwise, I'll start killing off players. :)

It is day 1.

11 players remain: Botley, Drumm, Farwynd, Goodbrother, Harlaw, Kenning, Merlyn, Myre, Orkwood, Saltcliffe, Volmark.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

1 vote for Goodbrother ( Orkwood)

10 players have not voted: Botley, Drumm, Farwynd, Goodbrother, Harlaw, Kenning, Merlyn, Myre, Saltcliffe, Volmark.

[quote name='House Volmark' post='1567023' date='Oct 25 2008, 14.29']But I don't want a penis monster as my av! I just found a really beautiful picture of an albino sperm whale jumping out of the water. Is it OK with the mods if I swap it?[/quote]
You are a penis monster. Get over it. :)

Personally, I think Orkwood is trying too hard to make Goodbrother look guilty. Goodbrother's early post seems honest enough to me.

edit:
Added smiley. ;)

[quote name='House Botley' post='1567032' date='Oct 25 2008, 13.35']I got a PM that told me that Goodbrother didn't get a PM.

Shock-ing!!!!!!!!!!!! :stunned:[/quote]

What?

Either you are lying, which is just, weird.
Or you are symping, but why when there are no symps?
Or a mod has given you, via PM, a CI. Why would they do that?

None of the above make sense.

Archived