MAFIA 58

Ser Spidey

It is day 4.

6 players remain: Botley, Goodbrother, Harlaw, Myre, Orkwood, Saltcliffe..

4 votes are needed for a conviction or 3 to go to night.

3 votes for Saltcliffe. (Goodbrother, Botley, Myre)
1 vote for Botley (Saltcliffe.)

2 players have not voted: Harlaw, Orkwood.

Becuase of the potential weekend participation issue that has recently come to my attention Pebs Mod wants to make you an offer.

We could suspend play for the weekend. Sat and Sun only. You may still post but no votes would be counted (ie, its effectivly a night) Play and modkill / Day timers would resume on Monday Euro Morning.

I have not discussed this with Spider mod yet becuause he's too lazy to show up in our mod forum this morning :P So he could Veto this idea.

Please Vote Yes - Lets stop play for the weekend.
or Vote No, play continues as normal.

by PM only.

This has to be a unnamimous Yes vote to stop play.

Thank you for your time.

Pebs.

Let's have a look at our current situation:

1) I think there's no way that we don't lynch Saltcliffe today

2) Afterwards the game is either over, or we ill be down to five players.

3) I think it's fair to say that Myre is PI. That leaves four remaining suspects. We can lynch two of these fouru.

4) Someone is going to be killed on night 5 (if the game is still going on until then). That person should be Myre. If it is not Myre, one might think that he should be the SK, because there's no reason why he is still alive. So, in case I should be dead till endgame and Myre is still alive:

[color="#FF0000"][u]Don't lynch Myre! It's the other guy who is trying to kill you![/u][/color]

5) If we lynch Orkwood somewhere on the road (=tomorrow), which seems enivitable for me, the choice for the last lynch will come down to Goodbrother, Harlaw and me. Everyone should try to focus his attention on these three players, if Orkwood and Saltcliffe both surprisingly turn out to be innocent.

It is day 4.

6 players remain: Botley, Goodbrother, Harlaw, Myre, Orkwood, Saltcliffe..

4 votes are needed for a conviction or 3 to go to night.

4 votes for Saltcliffe. (Goodbrother, Botley, Myre, Harlaw)
1 vote for Botley (Saltcliffe.)

1 players have not voted: Orkwood.

Saltcliff is Lynched he was J_Slr and innocent

no-one dies at night

It is day 5.

5 players remain: Botley, Goodbrother, Harlaw, Myre, Orkwood,

3 votes are needed for a conviction or 3 to go to night.

5 players have not voted: Botley, Goodbrother, Harlaw, Myre, Orkwood,

[quote name='House Goodbrother' post='1572194' date='Oct 30 2008, 06.49']I's essential for my vote.[/quote]

I created my suspect pool by sorting out those players that are unlikely evil (Myre, Merlyn and you). The rest was suspcious by default, and since my suspect pool was as big as the remaining lynches, I didn't care too much about whoto lynch. Not much has changed in the meanwhile, except that Harlaw's offer of being lynched and the Merlyn kill make him a less likely suspect than the other three. If he was the SK, I'd be very surprised. And what do YOU think of Harlaw?

[quote name='House Botley' post='1572202' date='Oct 30 2008, 13.59']And what do YOU think of Harlaw?[/quote]I agree with you... or, more precisely, you agree with me. Yesterday I already said I concider Harlaw sort of PI after Merlyn's kill. Did you miss this?

[quote name='House Goodbrother' post='1572218' date='Oct 30 2008, 07.28']I agree with you... or, more precisely, you agree with me. Yesterday I already said I concider Harlaw sort of PI after Merlyn's kill. Did you miss this?[/quote]
Apparently. I was busy being impatient yesterday. But I think I also said it somewhere yesterday, so you probably stole it from me! :P

I still try to figure out if killing Merlyn helps you or not. What irritates me is not the fact that Myre was not killed, but that the SK didn't kill you instead of Merlyn. My explanation so far is still that Orkwood tried both to frame Saltcliffe and to get rid of an accusor with one single blow.

[quote name='House Harlaw' post='1572179' date='Oct 30 2008, 13.25']I still don't trust Botley the most. I'd vote for him now, but I am not sure when I will be back today, and I don't want to make a mistake.[/quote]

I can get why you suspect Botley. I also generally can't help a certain paranoia when someone comes forth with THE Plan(tm). But I have a hard time to see why he would kill Merlyn. All it achieved was sow some more doubts about the plan(tm), which was not in Botley's best interest. Goodbrother or me made much better kills.

Saltcliffe's innocence has not changed my mind. I think Orkwood is the most likely SK. He promised to be back in a few hours, and I'll be busy till quite late tonight anyway, so I won't vote before I'm back (ETA: and Orkwood has been given a chance to post). Sorry Botley, but I want to make sure we can have as many info as possible in case Orkwood is innocent. And need to think about this possibility before night in case I'm killed.

Which is hard, cause I agree Harlaw looks innocent. And I don't see Goodbrother as guilty either.

But I hope it won't be needed.

[quote name='House Myre' post='1572332' date='Oct 30 2008, 09.54']I can get why you suspect Botley. I also generally can't help a certain paranoia when someone comes forth with THE Plan(tm). But I have a hard time to see why he would kill Merlyn. All it achieved was sow some more doubts about the plan(tm), which was not in Botley's best interest. Goodbrother or me made much better kills.

Saltcliffe's innocence has not changed my mind. I think Orkwood is the most likely SK. He promised to be back in a few hours, and I'll be busy till quite late tonight anyway, so I won't vote before I'm back (ETA: and Orkwood has been given a chance to post). Sorry Botley, but I want to make sure we can have as many info as possible in case Orkwood is innocent. And need to think about this possibility before night in case I'm killed.

Which is hard, cause I agree Harlaw looks innocent. And I don't see Goodbrother as guilty either.

But I hope it won't be needed.[/quote]

Lynching all the remaining suspects is not what I call a plan. It's a given.

[quote name='House Blackfyre' post='1572157' date='Oct 30 2008, 11.42']I have not discussed this with Spider mod yet becuause he's [s]too lazy to show up in our mod forum this morning[/s] Working his ass off at school, with no net acess. :P So he could Veto this idea.[/quote]
Better.

I don't like the idea, but I do support it. Please send the rest of your PMs in.

[quote name='House Orkwood' post='1571835' date='Oct 30 2008, 00.33']Sorry guys, my energy levels are at 0 today. The one time I was really up for posting the board was down. I've caught up enough to know whats going on, but not enough to draw any good conclusions.

We still have enough time left that I can contribute in 20 hours? :-pObviously i'll try to contribute a little in 7-8 hours and a fair bit in around 18-19 hours, but 20-22 hours from now will be my best i hope. With 28 left, I hope this is okay with everyone?[/quote]

That was posted about 17 hours ago.

Which means Orkwood should give more thoughts somewhere between 1 and 5 hours from now.

Archived