MAFIA 58

Ser Spidey

Okay, I guess I have to die. If i live to end game, I'll be lynched then instead giving the SK a win, so at least by dying tonight I save that much.

I can't find any solid proof or build a real case, but Botley and his case has taken over completely. I've been his main target it seems, yet he's led the game for the last few days. I was convinced he could only be the day even SK and not day odd, I guess it makes sense to keep the pressure on me yet keep me around.

So why am I up to die today and not Harlaw? That has me confused. Harlaw today to bring us to 4. Kill someone tonight (goodbrother?) tonight to bring us to three, and I'm practicly garenteed to die. Harlaw has more chance or wriggling out of it.

Don't rule Botley out totally. Those left in endgame, consider him as hard as you consider anyone else. Remember, he's had us playing his plan since we got down to the last SK. His plan conviniently ends with either a win or defeat, no spare days.

I know my head will roll, but I still feel it's my duty to call [b]Botley[/b] my bizare choice for alternative lynch.

I'm falling and Targ doesn't seem to be here :(

Well, I hope it's over.

If not, tomorrow will be a difficult choice.
I've had Botley and Goodbrother as PIs for most of the game. Which leaves Harlaw. But Harlaw's plea sounded real innocent.
Don't have clue egarding the Kenning kill.
Merlyn kill makes me think Botley is the least likely.

Good luck.

[quote name='House Botley' post='1572811' date='Oct 30 2008, 18.52']Ok, in acse that Orkwood is innocent and I should die tonight.

[u]
[color="#8B0000"][size=4]DON'T LYNCH MYRE[/size][/color][/u][/quote]

How can you be so sure? And why would anyone bother killing you?

I have been up too late. Night all.

I know I am not guilty, but I have no such surety of the rest of you.

It is day 5.

5 players remain: Botley, Goodbrother, Harlaw, Myre, Orkwood.

3 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

3 votes for Orkwood (Goodbrother, Botley, Myre)

2 players have not voted: Harlaw, Orkwood.

Orkwood is Lynched he was Masonity and Innocent

PS if you had lynched him 40 mins earlier I would have been there!

It is night (prob not for long :read: )

Dunhallym - SK (odd nights)-House Myre
mentat - SK (even nights)-House Volmark
J Slr – RI-House Saltcliffe
Lany Cassandra - RI-House Harlaw
Weekapaug - RI-House Farwynd
The Bare Hand - RI-House Drumm
Piper of Chaos - RI-House Botley (unoffical Symp)
TheMalcolm - RI-House Goodbrother
Grief - RI-House Kenning
HT Reddy - RI-House Merlyn
Masonity - RI-House Orkwood

you should all have spoiler access. I can't move the spoiler thread of clear out my forum while at work. will do that this afternoon.

Seems like I was a Serial Killer who kills after all. But in my heart I'm always innocent. :angel:

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I had prepared a nice case on Harlaw, put the quotes in a file that I sent myself cause I wouldn't have had much time today to compile it, but I'm glad I didn't have to use it.
Thanks to all.

Archived