What are the best quotes/lines in the book?

Fireball07

See my sig!

I think the truly just man idea was pushed a little too far personally. Especially when we actually get to see Stannis. Which was good, since the initial idea of Stannis that Martin pushed was quickly eclipsed by a character that was more complex than this idea.

"Life is not a song sweetling, someday you may learn that to your sorrow"-the Hound

"Is there gold hidden in the village, is there silver, gems, where is Lord Beric?"-Arya

"I shall wear this as a badge of honor" -Cersei

"Wear it in silence or ill honor you again" -King Robert

What is honor for you? - Blackfish

A horse - Jaime's thought

Jojen profhecy "the wolves shal come again" a really fell a lot of hope reading this XD

Winter is coming

A Lannister always pays his debts

"she's been fucking Lancel and Osmund Kettleblack and probably Moon Boy for all I know" - Tyrion for Jaime- I laugh out lold when i read moon boy XD

What is honor for you? - Blackfish

A horse - Jaime's thought

Jojen profhecy "the wolves shal come again" a really fell a lot of hope reading this XD

Winter is coming

A Lannister always pays his debts

"she's been fucking Lancel and Osmund Kettleblack and probably Moon Boy for all I know" - Tyrion for Jaime- I laugh out lold when i read moon boy XD

When Tyrion is talking to Sansa at the tourney on Joffrey's name day. Sansa is telling Tyrion that she is loyal and not a traitor.

Tyrion: About as loyal as a deer surrounded by wolves.

Sansa whispers, lions.

One of the first times Sansa said or did anything in the books that I thought was smart or funny.

Archived