MAFIA 59

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Ashford' post='1596884' date='Nov 21 2008, 22.15']Sorry, Targ, no it's not. Hang on i'll go change it.[/quote]

I allow it!

Vote count!!!!!!!!!

It is day 1.

11 players remain: Ashford, Baelish, Cassel, Clegane, Dondarrion, Hunter, Kenning, Qorgyle, Swann, Tully, Yronwood.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

2 votes for Ashford (Clegane, Swann)
1 vote for Qorgyle (Cassel)
2 votes for Swann (Tully, Qorgyle)

6 players have not voted: Ashford, Baelish, Dondarrion, Hunter, Kenning, Yronwood.

Edit: added Qorgyle's vote

Ok I have had Targaryenic confirmation that no other player has access to my alt account details. In other wors, it was the mod who made the extra (shadow Ashford) post, in which my vote is cast on Swann. My guess is that this is someone's role which somehow converts my vote into a vote for someone else, though I couldn't begin to guess the exact criteria and conditions under which this happens.

Drake Hunter here. I like long walks on the beach, using the cool [i]old[/i] avs, and lynching FM, like [b]Baelish[/b].

[s]Swann[/s] Ashford, I am guessing you have a mutlitple personality... Two people with access to one account... enjoy the ride!

eta: Or not... crosspost

Professor Targaryen is giving you a last vote count before he goes to bed.

It is day 1.

11 players remain: Ashford, Baelish, Cassel, Clegane, Dondarrion, Hunter, Kenning, Qorgyle, Swann, Tully, Yronwood.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

2 votes for Ashford (Clegane, Swann)
1 vote for Baelish (Hunter)
1 vote for Qorgyle (Cassel)
2 vote for Swann (Tully)

5 players have not voted: Ashford, Baelish, Dondarrion, Kenning, Yronwood.

Edit: added Qorgyle's vote

Don't have all that much to say about the double Ashford other than that is something to keep an eye on. I don't think that Ashford would just create it himself because there would be no other instance of that happening, so it must be something from an evil character.

With nothing really serious going on at this point...
[quote name='House Cassel' post='1596388' date='Nov 21 2008, 17.00']Hey guys, it seems that I have the power to kill a yak, from 200 yards away... with mind bullets!

But, yeah. Life, being what it is, will keep both my power and my voice supressed for a few hours. Have fun joking and roleplaying without me. I'll return in 5 or 6 hours, then the game can really begin!

p.s. [b]Clegane[/b] was very fast to vote...[/quote]I'll vote [b]Cassel [/b]for choosing to be Wonder Boy. Rage Kage is superior.

I don't like Tully. It's a little early to say that, but it's not like there's anyone else here jabbering away.

[quote name='House Tully' post='1596398' date='Nov 21 2008, 08.05']Greetings my minions! :pirate:

Erm... I mean fellow lab rats! :D

Hmmm... [b]Ashwood[/b] say a little more about youself.....

edit: mean Ashford[/quote]
It might just be me, but all the ellipsis and emoticons just seem nervous and forced, and his other posts all make me think he's smoking something really good.

[b]Tully[/b], are your posts deliberately nonsensical or are you just nonsensical?

Sup bitches.

[quote name='House Ashford' post='1596913' date='Nov 21 2008, 18.37']Ok I have had Targaryenic confirmation that no other player has access to my alt account details. In other wors, it was the mod who made the extra (shadow Ashford) post, in which my vote is cast on Swann. My guess is that this is someone's role which somehow converts my vote into a vote for someone else, though I couldn't begin to guess the exact criteria and conditions under which this happens.[/quote]

Sounds like something similar to the warg power to me.

[quote name='House Yronwood' post='1597066' date='Nov 21 2008, 17.02']Sounds like something similar to the warg power to me.[/quote]
What's most interesting is that whoever's power it is, they chose to use it early, so I'm guessing that unlike the warg it's not a once-per-game power.

[quote name='House Kenning' post='1597010' date='Nov 21 2008, 20.11']Don't have all that much to say about the double Ashford other than that is something to keep an eye on. I don't think that Ashford would just create it himself because there would be no other instance of that happening, [u]so it must be something from an evil character.[/u][/quote]

[b]Kenning[/b], why so quick to assign evil motives, based on such limited information?

[quote name='House Yronwood' post='1597076' date='Nov 21 2008, 20.12'][b]Kenning[/b], why so quick to assign evil motives, based on such limited information?[/quote]
Because criminals are a superstitious, cowardly lot?

Side note, my power is I get to take other people's powers. I [i]think[/i] the brain eating is optional.

[quote name='House Yronwood' post='1597076' date='Nov 22 2008, 02.12'][b]Kenning[/b], why so quick to assign evil motives, based on such limited information?[/quote]I suppose if they are required to do it everyday that was a 'safe' time, however it seemed like it was an attempt to sow confusion. As I think about it, you are probably right, I was too hasty in assuming it was evil because there wasn't really that much benefit. There wasn't a lynch train that needed derailing (if the lynch was for a FM partner), :/.

[quote name='House Dondarrion' post='1597087' date='Nov 21 2008, 17.38']Because criminals are a superstitious, cowardly lot?

Side note, my power is I get to take other people's powers. I [i]think[/i] the brain eating is optional.[/quote]
Take mine. Maybe you'll find out what it is. I certainly don't know.

I am somewhat confused by this Ashford incident.
Piper won't use "two players in one alt" trick in so small setup, and warging of any sort is usually done by a player directly, not by mod.
Also, wasn't it Piper who said he won't use a warging role without notification anymore?
Simplest explanation is Ashford lied. What he would win from such a lie? Trust. It might be classic example of Swann defence.
Since I don't particularly suspect any other player, my vote says.

[quote name='House Qorgyle' post='1597061' date='Nov 22 2008, 02.54']It might just be me, but all the ellipsis and emoticons just seem nervous and forced, and his other posts all make me think he's smoking something really good.

[b]Tully[/b], are your posts deliberately nonsensical or are you just nonsensical?[/quote]

They were nonsensical,
but then that's the fun
of early day one :P

oh and [b]unvote[/b], I am a little concerned that Swann managed to earn himself 4 votes so quickly.
My vote was "he is not here lets put one on him" vote. I see now that was not a good idea, considering that apparently we have someone who can change peoples votes and is apparently not worried about using it early!

Archived