MAFIA 59

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Cassel' post='1597517' date='Nov 22 2008, 11.28']I have to agree that Swann is a better "low poster" vote than Bael, as he actually has ties to other people so it's not a totally information-free lynch even if wrong. Add in the fact that he could be partners with Qorgyle, and I'm very happy to switch if Qorg ends up unlikely to swing.

Could we get a vote count? I've lost track of where each is.[/quote]
In my book, you retain low poster status until you have more posts than Targ, so everyone's a low poster still in my book. :P

I wouldn't really [i]mind[/i] a Baelish lynch, but as you say, it doesn't tell us much beyond his CF result.

Why would [b]Swann[/b] be my partner again? :P I must've skimmed past that bit.

[quote name='House Dondarrion' post='1597521' date='Nov 22 2008, 11.36'][b]Qorgyle[/b]

I'm feeling a little leery of the Kenning/Clegane votes on Swann, just after Swann puts his vote on Qorgyle. It appears to me that Qorgyle is being protected, either by one or both.[/quote]
Dondarrion, I'm afraid that given the amount of time we have left, this is where we start consolidating votes. It has little to do with protection or anything, it has everything to do with getting a lynch through, which might actually be a difficult given how active this game's been so far. I don't know what you expect to be going on in this game right now, but right now, I'm concerned about getting a lynch through, and ideally one that's not me. I might've been for a Qorg lynch earlier when I thought I hadn't the time to keep up, but I see now that as far as active goes, I'm doing pretty good.

And as said, no decent player would protect anyone with just a couple of votes on them on Day 1, not in a CF game. It's just ridiculous.

11 players remain: Ashford, Baelish, Cassel, Clegane, Dondarrion, Hunter, Kenning, Qorgyle, Swann, Tully, Yronwood.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

4 votes for Qorgyle (Tully, Cassel, Swann, Dondarrion)
3 votes for Swann (Clegane, Kenning, Qorgyle)
1 vote for Hunter (Yronwood)

3 players have not voted: Ashford, Baelish, Hunter.

We're under 3.5 hours left also, so we need to start working on a consensus between a few players.

Dondarrion, you do realize how shamelessly blatant that kind of defense would be in a CF game? We seem to have come to the same conclusion after reading Swann's post and we crossposted. Once again, other people's behavior does not strike me as a good reason to place a vote (unless you know someone is guilty among those involved, which none of us innocents do).

[quote name='House Qorgyle' post='1597523' date='Nov 22 2008, 15.38']In my book, you retain low poster status until you have more posts than Targ, so everyone's a low poster still in my book. :P

I wouldn't really [i]mind[/i] a Baelish lynch, but as you say, it doesn't tell us much beyond his CF result.

Why would [b]Swann[/b] be my partner again? :P I must've skimmed past that bit.[/quote]

Because your vote for him would have been classic distancing. Voting for them, but with no suspicion to fuel the lynch mob, and an easy get-out later. Of course, with you both now on the block it'd make sense for a more extreme distancing...

Tully, Dondarrion, would either (or both) of you be willing to swap to Swann?
Clegane, Kenning, would either of you be willing to swap to Qorgyle?
Qorgle, Swann, have either of you got a third party you'd like to offer forward?

Personally I'm happy to switch to Swann. I'd rather stay on Qorgyle though.

[quote name='House Cassel' post='1597544' date='Nov 22 2008, 14.57']Clegane, Kenning, would either of you be willing to swap to Qorgyle?[/quote]Only in the last 30 minutes before the lynch. The reasoning I've seen for his lynch (careless/distancing(assuming Swann is guilty) bandwagon vote and it seems like people are defending him) does not resonate with me one bit.

I am back. Job training was as thrilling as you might imagine. :rolleyes:

Yronwood. I removed my vote from Baelish because it was just a joke vote. I don't like my (or anyone's) joke vote as part of a lynch. Overcautious? Sure... and I am OK with that label.

I could go either way between Qorgyle and Swann, but what pushes me to my decision is Shadow Ashford. While I don't trust Ashford, I trust SA less... I don't know his motives, and I don't know who is behind it. For all we know Shadowing is a FM power to push a vote one way or the other. I'd rather not encourage Shadowing.

[b]Qorgyle[/b].

[quote name='House Cassel' post='1597544' date='Nov 22 2008, 11.57']Tully, Dondarrion, would either (or both) of you be willing to swap to Swann?
Clegane, Kenning, would either of you be willing to swap to Qorgyle?
Qorgle, Swann, have either of you got a third party you'd like to offer forward?

Personally I'm happy to switch to Swann. I'd rather stay on Qorgyle though.[/quote]
Honestly?

I don't want to lynch Swann. He's a low poster, but when he's posted, he's... well, he's had some amount of substance, or at least some amount of text, which is a lot better than some of the people we've got playing. I also think voting me was a bloody stupid move for either an FM or an innocent, so it's not a marker of guilt.

That being said, nope, haven't got anyone better to offer up (besides Tully, and right now it seems like Tully's just a silly townie, so cross that), and I'd much prefer to see Swann go over me.

[quote name='House Hunter' post='1597550' date='Nov 22 2008, 15.06']I am back. Job training was as thrilling as you might imagine. :rolleyes:

Yronwood. I removed my vote from Baelish because it was just a joke vote. I don't like my (or anyone's) joke vote as part of a lynch. Overcautious? Sure... and I am OK with that label.

I could go either way between Qorgyle and Swann, but what pushes me to my decision is Shadow Ashford. While I don't trust Ashford, I trust SA less... I don't know his motives, and I don't know who is behind it. For all we know Shadowing is a FM power to push a vote one way or the other. I'd rather not encourage Shadowing.

[b]Qorgyle[/b].[/quote]We still have some time left, we don't necessarily have to go Qorgyle or Swann. What are your reasons FOR Qorgyle, as opposed to against Swann?

[quote name='House Kenning' post='1597553' date='Nov 22 2008, 15.09']We still have some time left, we don't necessarily have to go Qorgyle or Swann. What are your reasons FOR Qorgyle, as opposed to against Swann?[/quote]

Good question. I like the fact that Swann immediately unvoted then voted Ashford when he came on. That gesture went a long way with me. Obviously the whole excersize was futile, but he certainly didn't have to, and as an FM I think he would have been a little more reluctant to try it.

Qorgy, lynching you over Swann has nothing to do with posting numbers. And I see as I am typing this Qorgy is gone... dead?

It is day 1.

10 players remain: Ashford, Baelish, Cassel, Clegane, Dondarrion, Hunter, Kenning, Swann, Tully, Yronwood.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

2 votes for Swann (Clegane, Kenning)
1 vote for Tully (Ashford)

6 players have not voted: Baelish, Cassel, Dondarrion, Hunter, Swann, Tully.

[quote name='House Hunter' post='1597570' date='Nov 22 2008, 16.25']Good question. I like the fact that Swann immediately unvoted then voted Ashford when he came on. That gesture went a long way with me. Obviously the whole excersize was futile, but he certainly didn't have to, and as an FM I think he would have been a little more reluctant to try it.

Qorgy, lynching you over Swann has nothing to do with posting numbers. And I see as I am typing this Qorgy is gone... dead?[/quote]

If Swann refuses to test it for us (or just ignores it) then he's suddenly under the spotlight as to why. As a killer his only choice is take the risk and hope he isn't voted.

the only one it makes me feel better about is Ashford. If he was a killer (and not teamed with Swann of course) he could ahve placed a quick vote, removed it and denied it again and framed the bird.

[quote name='House Targaryen' post='1597575' date='Nov 22 2008, 15.27']It is day 1.

10 players remain: Ashford, Baelish, Cassel, Clegane, Dondarrion, Hunter, Kenning, Swann, Tully, Yronwood.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

2 votes for Swann (Clegane, Kenning)
1 vote for Tully (Ashford)

6 players have not voted: Baelish, Cassel, Dondarrion, Hunter, Swann, Tully.[/quote]
Is this Time Travel? Qorgy is gone from these lists...

Hmmm

Archived