MAFIA 59

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Cassel' post='1597577' date='Nov 22 2008, 15.28']If Swann refuses to test it for us (or just ignores it) then he's suddenly under the spotlight as to why. As a killer his only choice is take the risk and hope he isn't voted.

the only one it makes me feel better about is Ashford. If he was a killer (and not teamed with Swann of course) he could ahve placed a quick vote, removed it and denied it again and framed the bird.[/quote]
Yes, he was basically forced to do revote Ashford. But he did it with no hemming or hawing. He just did it.

I feel good about Swann, I stand by my vote.

[quote name='House Dondarrion' post='1597601' date='Nov 22 2008, 16.47'][b]Remove vote[/b]

I'm acting like an idiot. Qorgyle is right, CF games rarely have FMs or symps playing defense.

But it is possible for one to act that way as a gambit. [b]Kenning[/b] has been acting suspicious, and his push for a Swann lynch looks like a feint.[/quote]

Great timing, just as he leaves!

And a feint as in he doesn't expect it to go through? Right now it's the most likely lynch, so it'd be a pretty stupid move to leave his vote there. If he was in any way affiliated with Swann, the sensible thing would be to "remove vote, i'll be back before lynch" then apologise when he isn't...

It is day 1.

10 players remain: Ashford, Baelish, Cassel, Clegane, Dondarrion, Hunter, Kenning, Swann, Tully, Yronwood.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

2 votes for Swann (Clegane, Kenning)
1 vote for Hunter (Yronwood)
1 vote for Kenning (Dondarrion)
1 vote for Tully (Ashford)

5 players have not voted: Baelish, Cassel, Hunter, Swann, Tully.

More of a feint in the sense that the vote on Swann looks like a retaliation for Swann's Qorgyle vote. That makes Qorgyle looks suspicious, if Swann comes up innocent. Not exactly an FM play, more of something a symp would try, especially if the focus of attention is away from the FMs, that gives two days worth of wasted lynches. And assuming we miss on two days, we will have lost 4 innocents out of 10 on the morning of day three. Not good, with two FMs and a symp we lose.

Make sense?

[quote name='House Dondarrion' post='1597621' date='Nov 22 2008, 17.01']More of a feint in the sense that the vote on Swann looks like a retaliation for Swann's Qorgyle vote. That makes Qorgyle looks suspicious, if Swann comes up innocent. Not exactly an FM play, more of something a symp would try, especially if the focus of attention is away from the FMs, that gives two days worth of wasted lynches. And assuming we miss on two days, we will have lost 4 innocents out of 10 on the morning of day three. Not good, with two FMs and a symp we lose.

Make sense?[/quote]

Not entirely. So Kenning voted for Swann to it looks like he's covering for Qorgyle? So both of them are voted off, one after the other?

Also, we have 11 players. Qorgyle will be back i'm sure. Otherwise we'd have a CF. We've got one more day than you think.

[quote name='House Dondarrion' post='1597621' date='Nov 22 2008, 16.01']More of a feint in the sense that the vote on Swann looks like a retaliation for Swann's Qorgyle vote. That makes Qorgyle looks suspicious, if Swann comes up innocent. Not exactly an FM play, more of something a symp would try, especially if the focus of attention is away from the FMs, that gives two days worth of wasted lynches. And assuming we miss on two days, we will have lost 4 innocents out of 10 on the morning of day three. Not good, with two FMs and a symp we lose.

Make sense?[/quote]
No.

Are you saying Kenning is a symp to Maester Qorgyle? Certainly not a symp to Maester Swann by voting for him and leaving.

[quote name='House Hunter' post='1597625' date='Nov 22 2008, 17.11']No.

Are you saying Kenning is a symp to Maester Qorgyle? Certainly not a symp to Maester Swann by voting for him and leaving.[/quote]

I think the masters aren't supposed to be involved at all, he thinks swann and qorg are both innocents, with the masters hiding, manicly cackling as their symp makes damn sure the pair both hang?

As I write this we have just under 1.5 hours. Lets see how long it takes me.

I am not buying Kenning as symp to anyone but Qorgy. That I could see easily. However, it seems to me that Kenning has been a voice of reason in this game (particularily this side of day 1.) He has been questioning people and having them justify their moves. I don't think I'd vote Kenning at this time.

Along with Kenning I don't think I would vote for Ashford or Swann at this time either.

But I find Baelish and Tully acceptable candidates for lynching. Baelish simply because we loose nothing if he is gone... unfortunately we'd gain little info from his lynch as well.

I'll vote for [b]Tully[/b]. His contribution to the game is only slightly more than Baelish's. However he managed to sqeeze it into 8 posts.

Now my counter says 62 minutes. I doubt we get a lynch at all.

[quote name='House Cassel' post='1597629' date='Nov 22 2008, 16.13']I think the masters aren't supposed to be involved at all, he thinks swann and qorg are both innocents, with the masters hiding, manicly cackling as their symp makes damn sure the pair both hang?[/quote]
Yes, that's the way I'm leaning.

It is day 1.

10 players remain: Ashford, Baelish, Cassel, Clegane, Dondarrion, Hunter, Kenning, Swann, Tully, Yronwood.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

2 votes for Swann (Clegane, Kenning)
2 votes for Tully (Ashford, Hunter)
1 vote for Hunter (Yronwood)
1 vote for Kenning (Dondarrion)

4 players have not voted: Baelish, Cassel, Swann, Tully.

[quote name='House Yronwood' post='1597423' date='Nov 22 2008, 11.30']You're missing the point. His vote was already cast, but the target wasn't in any danger. Why make the point of removing?[/quote]

No, I get the point entirely. I just think it's a weak one. Which is fine for day one, to be sure, but nevertheless I'd rather lynch a low poster than vote for Hunter for your reason.

[quote name='House Ashford' post='1597565' date='Nov 22 2008, 15.24'][b]Vote Tully[/b][/quote]

Ok this was Shadow Ashford. I didn't cast this vote. I'm going to [b]unvote[/b]. I need to think about what this means.

[quote name='House Hunter' post='1597570' date='Nov 22 2008, 15.25']Good question. I like the fact that Swann immediately unvoted then voted Ashford when he came on. That gesture went a long way with me. Obviously the whole excersize was futile, but he certainly didn't have to, and as an FM I think he would have been a little more reluctant to try it.[/quote]

A savvy FM would have made sure that he didn't come across as reluctant at all. To me, Swann following the request makes him no more or less suspicious.

Archived