MAFIA 59

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Yronwood' post='1599582' date='Nov 24 2008, 21.04']I was given all of the role descriptions. As soon as Dondarrion revealed that he was the Copyman, I knew that he was my symp, because the role title was "Symp - Copyman".[/quote]
Then given the rule that we've got to play to the interests of our own team... why are we still playing? I know the game continues if the symp isn't known to the FMs, but they are. The game is over. I certainly can't do anything to win at this point. :thumbsdown:

HEY DONDY! I WILL HAVE YOUR BABIES IF YOU VOTE YRONWOOD! :leer:

eta: Gargoyle's kinda nifty. I like that idea.

[quote name='House Qorgyle' post='1599589' date='Nov 24 2008, 22.12']Then given the rule that we've got to play to the interests of our own team... why are we still playing? I know the game continues if the symp isn't known to the FMs, but they are. The game is over. I certainly can't do anything to win at this point. :thumbsdown:

HEY DONDY! I WILL HAVE YOUR BABIES IF YOU VOTE YRONWOOD! :leer:

eta: Gargoyle's kinda nifty. I like that idea.[/quote]

Yeah, my guess is that Piper will end the game as soon as he signs on. Because I don't think its possible for us to lose at this point.

I can not confirm if the game is impossible for the innocents to win or if House Yronwood is telling the truth. Therefore I can not end the game early as I can not predict that Dondy (if he is/is not a symp) will not want to procreate with a Trio of Scorpions. Or take some other action.

If Piper wants to end the game for whatever reason when he turns up that’s up to him. If all players from one side wish to quit / resign then they need to send PM's

The fantastic news is that you have found a TV in the lab. You enjoy watching The Simpsons, and as you watch the opening credits, you see Bart Simpson writing on the chalkboard:

"I will not trust someone who can steal my powers again"

100 times

Dondarrion switches off the TV and begins to smile like a bond villain. "Yronwood, kill those two", he says.

Yronwood quietly asks him: "Do you have stolen Clegane's power?"

Dondarrion answers: "Of course, master. I will not fail."

Now it is Yronwood smiling: "You know nothing." He takes Dondarrion's throat with two hands and *censored bloody mess*

The man who was Dondarrion lies in front of you on the floor. You both look at him in surprise.

"Well, I am the Empath and I have found out that Dondarrion was the last killer", Yronwood explains.

Happily you call Prof Targaryen, who opens the door to let you finally out of the lab. But then Yronwood pushes the Professor into the lab and closes the door from outside.

"Mhwahaha, have fun there, stupid motherfuckers! I wish I could stay a little while to watch you die, but unfortunatly I will be busy to kill mankind." :smoking:

Both of you stare in panic at the Professor, but Targaryen is already at the computer to find a way out of the lab.

------------------------------

* 28 hours later *

"Maybe we should dig a tunnel", you suggest. Targaryen still hasn't found out anything useful, and it seems like you have to stay into that lab forever.

Then you here a noise from a corner. You turn around and you see that it is coming from the place where you have 'buried' all the corpses.

"Oh my god", screams Prof Targaryen, and before you can ask him what is going on he runs to the door and hammers with his hands against it.

"LET MEEEEEE OOOO-UUUU-UUUT................"

But it is too late. You see something rising in the corner. It is Dondarrion. He is a Zombie.

And now is going to kill you all........

[b]

THE GAME IS OVER. THE FM FACTION WINS[/b]

[quote name='House Cassel' post='1599692' date='Nov 25 2008, 08.27']Well played Yronwood. I didn't see you at all.

Sorry for my week day yesterday guys. Stuff came up so I never managed my re-read.

Quick question: What was my power then? I was never told:P[/quote]
You were the Stoplightman.

You can see the spoilers including a role list on Soph's board.

Good game. I'll start a sign up for 59.5 soon. It will be vanilla altless, but there will be a setting and it should feed into my main game later in terms of story. I'll also start a recruitment thread up in GC, so if you could all come and lend your voices to say how brilliant Mafia is that would be great. :)

Archived