Aussies XXXXV

Stubby

[quote name='brook' post='1667913' date='Jan 30 2009, 16.07']Anyway I'm happy to say we've got a new aussie ASOIAF fan (he's not going to have a choice in the matter :P) Darius Alexander was born on the 27th, a very healthy 3.6kg - life is good :)[/quote]

Congratulations brook!!

Beers are on you!

[quote]Anyway I'm happy to say we've got a new aussie ASOIAF fan (he's not going to have a choice in the matter ) Darius Alexander was born on the 27th, a very healthy 3.6kg - life is good[/quote]

That's fantastic news! Congratulations! also I hope Darius is a good sleeper and eater for you.

[quote name='brook' post='1667913' date='Jan 30 2009, 02.07']Anyway I'm happy to say we've got a new aussie ASOIAF fan (he's not going to have a choice in the matter :P) Darius Alexander was born on the 27th, a very healthy 3.6kg - life is good :)[/quote]
Congratulations! I'd hold off reading him a song of ice and fire as a bed time story though, you don't want the poor boy to grow up terrified of Others and Wights. But then again, my dad let me watch Fist of the North Star as a toddler and I turned out semi-okay.

What was I going on about?

Congratulations on a happy, healthy son, may he always stay that way.

Be sure to take care of yourself as well, what with all this talk of PND going on.

Archived