The Game of Thrones ADWD spoilers

Ser King

I think if GRRM ever finishes the last book he most likely will exterminate the Starks (or close enough) I really do not see him showing any sort of justice there.

Strategically either House Martell or Tyrell have the best shot I think. Martel is powerful economically and has a large mostly untouched military force. Tyrell has a very safe home base, strong enough military and chance of getting Dragons. I think both Lannisters and Starks are done for, same with Baratheon's.. so it will be LF vs Tyrell, Martell and Dany I think. LF was strong when he was not visuble, as a direct leader I think he will prove very lacking.

I think what will happen is the Starks will return once more to power in the north, totaly destroying the Boltons in the process raising the Dreadfort to the ground. I dont however think it will be Bran, Arya, or Sansa will end up winning it but it will be Rickon (who by the way I'm pretty sure us a greenseer like Jojen) who takes over Winterfell.

the Lannisters will get the shit knocked out of them leaving Kevan to rule Casterly Rock as warden of the west. Jamie will kill Cercei because she goes batshit crazy cause he children have been taken from her either by death or mearly taken from her, and the book ends with Tyrion making some witty comment.

House Tully will rise once more and kill all the Freys (except the young ones who dont know they are freys or could be convinced other wise) by locking them in the Twins and setting fire to it, even if rock does not burn stuff inside will, thus eviserating them and thus they become just another name of a dead house in the history books.

The Tyrells will go about their marry way with only a girl who will be scared for life after all shes been through and a slightly crispy Loras.

the Martells will end up sitting pretty due to the fact that they will be close with Dany for their help getting her throne.

Dany will be queen with one of her Blackfyer/Bittersteel cousins as her king, her of couse being barren the throne will pass to one of her other cousins.

the Arryns will lose the Vale it will go to Harold the heir who is married to Sansa who had Littlefinger's littlefinger cut off by Shagga son of Dolf and feed to the goats, if only Vargo Hoat was still alive that would be his punishment, and then thrown out the moondoor by Jamie

The Baratheons will be led by either Edric Storm or Gendry and Stannis will get raped by one of the Others for being a duche.

And noone cares about the Greyjoys.

• 11 months later...

Tyrion will become king of the Seven Kingdoms with Sansa as his Queen, thus the Starks and the Lannisters will be reconciled, with Kevan or a minor Lannister ruling Casterly Rock and Rickon or Bran ruling Winterfell (the Starks for sure will win back the North as predicted by Jojen's dream)

Dragonstone will go to the whoever is left from House Targaryen. I believe the dragons will be killed in the war against the Others.

The other great houses will go back to ruling their own lands. The Freys and the Boltons will become extinct houses, and either Tully, Baelish or another house from the riverlands will rule that area. House Arryn may survive, especially if Harry takes the Arryn name.

I think if GRRM ever finishes the last book he most likely will exterminate the Starks (or close enough) I really do not see him showing any sort of justice there.

....a time for the wolves, remember :)

• 2 weeks later...

I think this will be a very good book for Dorne and the Greyjoys.

I think it will be a very bad book for them. It may start out like a good one for them, but I strongly doubt it would end that way. This is Martin we're talking about.

I think it will be a very bad book for them. It may start out like a good one for them, but I strongly doubt it would end that way. This is Martin we're talking about.

20-1 Theon escapes and jacks up Ramsay

10-1 Arya kills Asha

5-1 Vic marries Dany, gets eaten by Drogon

• 3 weeks later...

This is Martin, and these houses are hardly the protaganists of the series. Especially the Greyjoys. A good book for the Grejoys probably means a bad book for everyone else.

Dixie,

In short, no. If you look in the threads you'll see that most of the chapters are discussed based on GRRM's readings. The summaries are your here are your best bet. GRRM does rotate a Jon, a Tyrion, and a Dany chapter from ADWD on his website.

Thanks for the short answer, Scot! :) I'll live til July. I'm almost through AFFC but haven't read the Dunk & Egg stories yet, so at least I have a little something else to keep me going. hehe. And I found GRRM's site with a Jon chapter on it, so that's another bit.

Archived