Hello from Benioff and Weiss

David and Dan

Want kind of crappy God would accept a Cat for a sacrifice.

You need something like 10 Good Slaves or a Prime Bull or a Good Stallion.

If Ray Stevenson gets cast as the Hound, I will sacrifice a Kraken, which I shall wrestle to death with my bare hands.

"woof woof"!

Puppies! We're getting some very cute genetically modified 'dire wolf' puppies, bred from wolfhounds and some dna dug out of prehistoric direwolf bones!

I'm really looking forward to teaching mine to 'fetch'.

Alas for those of us who're Ray Stevenson fans for the Hound. I just looked over at IMDB and to me anyway, his schedule looks insanely busy--all the way through 2011 when he's scheduled for 'Rome.' The details on 'Rome' are extremely sketchy right now, simply that its in development. I'm assuming its going to be a full-length movie. I just don't see how he'd be able to fit in GoT amongst all the other projects he's involved in. But hell, we can hope, right?

Someone's notion that Matthew Willig was after the part based on comments in a recent profile or interview was interesting to me. He certainly has the size and physique, relatively speaking.

Someone's notion that Matthew Willig was after the part based on comments in a recent profile or interview was interesting to me. He certainly has the size and physique, relatively speaking.

Just took a look at him. Yikes! BIG dude! 6'8" and 315 lbs. How the hell will they find anybody bigger than that to play Gregor? :stunned:

"woof woof"!

Puppies! We're getting some very cute genetically modified 'dire wolf' puppies, bred from wolfhounds and some dna dug out of prehistoric direwolf bones!

Alrighty then, what are they going to fetch? :D

Wow, that is a imposing looking dude. I would be fine with it looks-wise. I hope he has the acting chops to pull off the complex Cleagane. It would be extra hard to find a Gregor that would dwarf this guy though.

Interesting for sure.

Alrighty then, what are they going to fetch? :D

why baby dragons, of course, and a few Irish Elk that the lab worked up at the same time. Once the series starts, HBO will be offering the direwolves and Irish Elk as very special collectibles for the trufans to purchase.

Just took a look at him. Yikes! BIG dude! 6'8" and 315 lbs. How the hell will they find anybody bigger than that to play Gregor? :stunned:

A fellow named Conan Stevens (an ex-wrestler/bodybuilder, iirc) is 7'5", 320 pounds, and has already volunteered to play Gregor when the time comes

What does 'interwebs' mean? I just saw a comment at WiC by an excited Hound fan, said he/she is constantly 'checking the interwebs' for any hints. Well, I want to check 'the interwebs' too, if I only knew what they are! :huh:

Probably just the internet. I doubt theres any informative secret underground internet or something.

"woof woof"!

did we learn nothing from "jurassic park" ................... :stunned: