Hello from Benioff and Weiss

David and Dan

Not sure who to play him but Strong Belwas must be in Season 4. His scene in the book after defeating the city champion is a fan favorite. And he is colorful and a bit amusing compared to the rest of Dany's followers. Easy to add him in too. Just make him one of the slaves who were freed from Yunkai and Daario knows him and his fighting abilities.

Also, Conan Stevens MUST play The Mountin again. He simply has to do it. He IS Gregor Clagene just as Peter Dinklage IS Tyrion Lannister.

Pretty sure I read an io9 article that Strong Belwas was not going to appear because of how they simplified Barristan's storyline. I took that to assume he wouldn't be in it at all going forward, not just that he would not be in S3. I was upset too. I was looking forward to belly slapping and liver and onions.

Conan Stevens had scheduling conflicts, apparently. Although really, he only needs to be in one episode in S4, where he fights Oberyn. They can merely talk him up before that. He didn't appear at all in S3.

ETA: The io9 article I mentioned was an interview with GRRM, who was the one who said Strong Belwas wouldn't be on the show.

Edited by Frey-A-La-Mode

saw Janina gavankar in game of thrones season 3 premiere. just curious about the role she will be playing in season 4. i think she will be playing Arianne.

I think you may have seen a True Blood commercial...

because she is doesn't necessarily mean she will play a role does it? the photographers were all over her lol but if she were arianne i wouldnt mind i know nothing about her but she looks the role

edit: damn this Stana Katic is smoking I hope she will be on the show too! val maybe?

Edited by Head of The Ned

no its true. check this

You do realize that actors not involved with the show attend premieres right?

edit: there were also two actors from Glee (Jenna Uhskowitz and Kevin McHale). Actors attend premieres all the time, someone being there does not mean he/she's involved with the show.

And if there was the case, she would have been in season 3, casting for season 4 wasn't even begun at the time, I think.

Edited by Arionis

You do realize that actors not involved with the show attend premieres right?

edit: there were also two actors from Glee (Jenna Uhskowitz and Kevin McHale). Actors attend premieres all the time, someone being there does not mean he/she's involved with the show.

And if there was the case, she would have been in season 3, casting for season 4 wasn't even begun at the time, I think.

This. Plus HBO likes to get actors from different shows in because it brings attention to other HBO shows, building a case for people to subscribe if their reason for not is that they only watch one show, like Game of Thrones.

Wow. Good call. Too bad we're not getting Belwas. :crying:

Yeah it is too bad. GRRM confirmed that Belwas has been cut. I imagine his role to be split with (an increased role of) Daario, Ser Barristan, and a little bit for Jorah.

While we theoretically have the producers here - can we have a little grief about the lack of Daario's blue facial hair?? Cmon, this is a non-CGI related expense. Im thinking Sam Rockwell in Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy-ish.