Sign in to follow this  
David and Dan

Hello from Benioff and Weiss

[quote name='Tobin' post='1648893' date='Jan 14 2009, 19.36']As much as I would love to see Ralph have a bigger role - I agree that he would make a great Roose.
However, his talents are not limited to evil: his various roles also show a range from love sick and heartbroken to strong and compelling.

He's wrong for the Hound - Davos would be acceptable.
But the fangirl in me would love him more as Ned - would also be a big name to pull in non-fan viewership (though there might be some fallout based on his storyline).[/quote]

I almost think Ralph Fiennes would be a good Stannis rather than Davos...

Ralph Finnes would be great at any of the roles, as well as Gabriel Byrne, Daniel Day- Lewis. But will this happen- probably not. :-(

[quote name='thatwhichiam' post='1653950' date='Jan 19 2009, 11.07']I almost think Ralph Fiennes would be a good Stannis rather than Davos...[/quote]

I think part of me would die if Ralph had to shave his head for the role - though his Voldermort didn't disturb me as much as it probably should have. Edited by Tobin

I just wanted to say "Break a leg!" I know how frustrating and stressful producing, writing, and directing a production (theater mostly) can be. This is a colossal project, so best wishes and thank you.

Wow, it's really encouraging that you two actually look at this forum let alone reply directly to us. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I saw we really appreciate it, and hope you continue to talk with us :).

A little good news coming soon...

Peter Dinklage as Tyrion?

With the pun, possibly, intended.

Edited by Halfhand

A little good news coming soon...

Perhaps you have found a skilled director who shares has a love of the books?