Hello from Benioff and Weiss

David and Dan

Ian McShane must play EURON!

Dude is 70 years old

Euron is supposed to be sexy and handsome.. As great of an actor as Ian McShane is, I don't think he can play. Maybe 50 years ago but not now. We were saying that Stuart Townsend or Jared Leto could play him. You need someone with eyes that seem happy but also seems insane..

For the love of God bring back Conan as the Mountain for Season 4.

lol i second that, and make him oberyn as well and you can have him play both and monologue the whole fight

Edited by Anderson Homeu

Stuart Townsend would work if the age thing doesn't matter. My new favorite personal front runner is Neil Nitin Mukesh but again he might be too young to play Euron

http://www.imdb.com/...35840/nm1778703

http://www.imdb.com/...19904/nm1778703

Rufus Sewell

looks crazy, older, sunny yet demented eyes. hes perfect!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001722

Edited by Anderson Homeu

I don't usually weigh in on casting discussions, but here are my preferences for some characters from the next two seasons:

Euron Greyjoy: David Wenham - Best known for: Faramir (The Lord of the Rings). He definitely has the acting chops and bears a resemblance to Alfie Allen.

Victarion Greyjoy: James Purefoy - Best known for: Mark Antony (Rome)

Aeron Greyjoy: The guy that played the nameless Drowned Priest in season 2 :P

Griff/Jon Connington: Kevin McKidd - Best known for: Lucius Vorenus (Rome)

Wyman Manderly: Ian McNeice - Best known for: Baron Vladamir Harkonnen (Frank Herbert's Dune). He was also Illyrio Mopatis in the pilot.

Brown Ben Plumm (assuming the role hasn't been cut entirely): Giancarlo Esposito - Best known for: Gustavo Fring (Breaking Bad)

Doran Martell: Edward James Olmos - Best known for: William Adama (Battlestar Galactica)

Arianne Martell: Aimee Garcia - Best known for: Jamie Batista (Dexter)

Nymeria Sand: Janina Gavankar - Best known for: Luna Garza (True Blood)

The Tattered Prince (assuming the role isn't cut entirely), or any other role as long as he is on the show: John Hannah - Best known for: Quintus Lentulus Batiatus (Spartacus: Gods of the Arena/Blood and Sand)

Any role as long as he is on the show: Viggo Mortensen - Best known for: Aragorn Elessar (The Lord of the Rings). He should have been Mance Rayder...

AND ABOVE ALL:

Young Griff: Jamie Campbell Bower - Best known for: King Arthur Pendragon (Camelot). He is also in a main role in the upcoming film The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. Also, he was the original Waymar Royce in the pilot, so D&D definitely know about him.

Edited by Ser Tahu

For the love of God bring back Conan as the Mountain for Season 4.

Seriously. The skinny guy who plays the mountain is a freakin joke. not even remotely threatening. Conan is a 7 ft bodybuilder/former pro wrestler and was the perfect mountain.

Unfortunately, I think his continued involvement in The Hobbit movies makes this unlikely.

The Tattered Prince (assuming the role isn't cut entirely), or any other role as long as he is on the show: John Hannah - Best known for: Quintus Lentulus Batiatus (Spartacus: Gods of the Arena/Blood and Sand)

I'm not sure there's a perfect role for him, but I love John Hannah. His performance carried Spartacus through some early rough spots. He somehow managed to be the most interesting thing onscreen on a show that was wall-to-wall bloodshed and nudity.

Ian McShane must play EURON!

Yes he would be great , maybe a little too old tho remember must be Balons younger brother, I just think that Euron is a little more intimidating physically, Ian would have to work on that gut too but if he slimmed down and bulked a little, definately. Cuz Ian can do Scary and Crazy like no other.

You do realize that actors not involved with the show attend premieres right?

edit: there were also two actors from Glee (Jenna Uhskowitz and Kevin McHale). Actors attend premieres all the time, someone being there does not mean he/she's involved with the show.

And if there was the case, she would have been in season 3, casting for season 4 wasn't even begun at the time, I think.

thats what i thought, guys please fact check a little