Sign in to follow this  
David and Dan

Hello from Benioff and Weiss

Danny Trejo as Shavepate!

And Morgan Freeman as Brown Ben Plumm. But you'd have to like rob a bank to pay for him

You guys are the best!!!!! Thank you for giving us GoT fans the best TV show ever!!!!!! Oh, Yeah, PS: We also know the answer to that famous question The Man asked you........ ;) Anna Kenderickson to play leading female Stark role into that special prequel the fans are hoping for!!!!! Images of http://annkendrickimages

Edited by Spartan64Destiny

Alexandra Daddario as some random chick who takes her clothes off (no shortage of those roles). True Detective whet my appetite.

I do not see any informations about whom to submit to for a part in the show as they said they will put it here...i guess they just forgot:( anyone has the right informations?

I've read Pedro Pascal's interview said that he just self taped himself in May and just sent it, but i do not know whom to submit to exactly...and i guess we'll have soon informations about the next casting for season 5.

Thanks for the help

I do not see any informations about whom to submit to for a part in the show as they said they will put it here...i guess they just forgot:( anyone has the right informations?

I've read Pedro Pascal's interview said that he just self taped himself in May and just sent it, but i do not know whom to submit to exactly...and i guess we'll have soon informations about the next casting for season 5.

Thanks for the help

Whom do you fancy yourself as Snow?

Oh the pseudo Prince_Snow it's just because my friends call me " Jon Snow". I have kind of same human values, i have dark hair...etc It's kind of a nice joke between us, and also because i like the character.

To be precise i am from Meditteranean Heritage, i wanted to submit for Oberyn last year but i was too young. I can play 20-30 years old, i am 5'7 tall, athletic body but i have no idea which kind of characters in the futur i will be fit for.

Oh the pseudo Prince_Snow it's just because my friends call me " Jon Snow". I have kind of same human values, i have dark hair...etc It's kind of a nice joke between us, and also because i like the character.

To be precise i am from Meditteranean Heritage, i wanted to submit for Oberyn last year but i was too young. I can play 20-30 years old, i am 5'7 tall, athletic body but i have no idea which kind of characters in the futur i will be fit for.

Quentyn Martell?

Nina Gold casts GoT.

Are you an actor?

http://www.thecdg.co.uk/nina-gold/

Yes i am a professional one but i still am an unknown one, i am working on it.

Thank you very much for the character, i will check on him and what about the casting director Robert Sterne? I have heard there is several casting directors.

Again Thanks!