Hello from Benioff and Weiss

David and Dan

They are rather busy chaps... but trust me... this place gets read a lot.

Not just by that big, beautiful pair... but by a number of the cast & crew too... you'd be surprised. A few even post regularly but remain incognito for various reasons...

Good place for feedback, views, & ideas... Plus a large number of the cast are attention-whores who love nothing better than reading what is written about us... Why do you think so many people in the industry use social media platforms such as Twitter & Instagram? Who seriously doesn't like reading stuff about themselves? I know I am fucking addicted to Google, it's not even funny. Borderline obsession... I'm an addict... One step away from The Priory level... FUCK I've lost my train of thought! Distracted. Must...Go...Google...my...name....

:lol:

I tried googling myself once to get to my Facebook page (having deleted the link), only to see the page covered with pictures of a blonde hottie in a bikini! I glared at my husband for at least a minute thinking he'd 'updated' my FB avatar, until I realised she was from the southern states. Now every time I link up to FB, her page comes up instead of mine.

Moral? No more self-googling for me! :(

Edited by Wolfox6

They are rather busy chaps... but trust me... this place gets read a lot.

Not just by that big, beautiful pair... but by a number of the cast & crew too... you'd be surprised. A few even post regularly but remain incognito for various reasons...

Good place for feedback, views, & ideas... Plus a large number of the cast are attention-whores who love nothing better than reading what is written about us... Why do you think so many people in the industry use social media platforms such as Twitter & Instagram? Who seriously doesn't like reading stuff about themselves? I know I am fucking addicted to Google, it's not even funny. Borderline obsession... I'm an addict... One step away from The Priory level... FUCK I've lost my train of thought! Distracted. Must...Go...Google...my...name....

Hey! :)

I'm just going to assume that its really you. If so I think you are great, my favourite actress on the series. I googled your name by the way, you're looking goooood on that Daily Mail link I must say!

http://postimg.org/image/yl4445bgr/

I'd just like to this opportunity to point out my lovelies ...the other day, I made a post in this thread accusing some of the cast of being "attention-whores"... Oops. I was in the wrong. I was obviously joking though and meant it in a light-hearted manner. Harmless banter was intended. It turns out, certain individuals were not impressed... It seems I caused some offence and hurt, and I apologise...You know who you are... this was never my intention. I'd just like to say that in my opinion, all the cast and crew are awesome. All very grounded, humble, unassuming group of peoples... People should know me by now. I talk too mucho crappo... Especially when alcohol is involved, which let's face it... Is pretty often... Like now... Anywhooooooooooo, I'll shut up now. I've already said enough on here. I really should stay away... I'm a dick... POTATOES!

Walk of Shame tomorrow....hope it's warm. :D

I actually got a question for D&D.

Why didn't they keep the Pycelle - Tywin scene in the final version? Besides the length of the episodes. I know it's an extra.

Someone pointed out the symbolism in it.

In the first season, Tywin skins a stag, later on he orchestrates the Red Wedding where wolves and trouts (Tullys) are extinguished.

So why not keep that scene all along?

I actually got a question for D&D.

Why didn't they keep the Pycelle - Tywin scene in the final version? Besides the length of the episodes. I know it's an extra.

Someone pointed out the symbolism in it.

In the first season, Tywin skins a stag, later on he orchestrates the Red Wedding where wolves and trouts (Tullys) are extinguished.

So why not keep that scene all along?

You know how much I love Charles, so of course I agree to more of him! :D

But on a more serious note- I also saw a comment like that. He skins a stag, he defeats Stannis. He goes fishing, he defeats the Tully's. I loved that symbolism and cleverness. And it made Tywin even more bada$$ cuz he saw through the Maester's disguise.

I understand them cutting it- for time needs and everything, but still... I love me all the Tywin I can get xD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You know how much I love Charles, so of course I agree to more of him! :D

But on a more serious note- I also saw a comment like that. He skins a stag, he defeats Stannis. He goes fishing, he defeats the Tully's. I loved that symbolism and cleverness. And it made Tywin even more bada$$ cuz he saw through the Maester's disguise.

I understand them cutting it- for time needs and everything, but still... I love me all the Tywin I can get xD

I don't get quite that part. He sees through Pycelle's act as he's known him for decades and Pycelle is his puppet - it's not a case of him seeing through it so much as the act he puts on is to help him serve House Lannister.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Max Irons or Alex Pettyfer to play (ADoD spoilers)

Aegon.

I was really impressed with Max Irons in his role of Edward IV in "The White Queen." Alex Pettyfer doesn't get much credit elsewhere, probably because tends to pick "teen-angsty" movies, but I feel he has potential in other genres.

Max Irons or Alex Pettyfer to play (ADoD spoilers)

Aegon.

I was really impressed with Max Irons in his role of Edward IV in "The White Queen." Alex Pettyfer doesn't get much credit elsewhere, probably because tends to pick "teen-angsty" movies, but I feel he has potential in other genres.

Could this open a door for someone else? Is Daddy Irons about right for a certain character?

Old Griff (aka Jon Connington)

Edited by UtherSnow

Could this open a door for someone else? Is Daddy Irons about right for a certain character?

Old Griff (aka Jon Connington)

I see JonCon as more of a "Tywin" type. Jeremy Irons might not be intimidating enough for that role, although I think he's a terrific actor. Also, Max Irons supposedly refuses to work with his dad in any of his work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello Dan and David you may not still be checking this but since Season 4 i have been trying to find a way to become and extra or even if possible get a speaking role. I'm fifteen and have done some school productions but nothing more. I was really excited when i saw this because i though there might be a way to get in contact with you. If you can please respond thank you.