Updates

Stormbringer_951

Howdy folks. I used to post on this forum a long time ago, but I shut down my account. However, current developments in the mod make it necessary for me to come back to this forum. This development is a little awkward, as our team leaders, Aeoleron9 and Gampie, are currently away and busy with real life issues. They have little time for the mod, and our current mod team needs more members.

We are looking for a coder as well, as Aeoleron and Gampie filled that role, and I'm not qualified. We have applications at the TWCenter forums, which I will mostly be posting on. I'll post occasional updates on this forum once I get the ball rolling however.

Also, the mod has been featured in PC Gamer, which is great, so there may be more exposure to this board, especially as the magazine links to this forum, not Total War Center.

-Storm

Unbowed has joined the mod team as a coder, and we have a lot more applications to accept at some point. As Werthead has pointed out, we have been featured in PC Gamer (the one with the Left 4 Dead cover). I'll post scans at some point. Also, GreenEyedDvl from the TWCenter forums has contacted me with an awesome solution for the Wall. Might be in the next releases, if I can actually get the team working.

-Storm

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Space_Bandito']Just heard about this Mod in the entertainment forum. Jeez I need to read around. Where can it be downloaded?[/quote]

Well, if you had already started "reading around" you might have stumbled across the [url="http://rapidshare.de/files/40501660/Westeros_Total_War_0.5_BETA.zip.html"]link[/url] about four threads down in this forum.:P

But there really should be a sticky for download links.

Archived