Mafia 59.5 - Murder In Trinity College

HT Reddy

[quote name='The Man Who' post='1604397' date='Dec 1 2008, 12.56']Weird. My Dad was at Trinity Hall, and a Cambridge blue.

He never told me about any of this sort of shenanigan going on.[/quote]

He wouldn't, would he? Quick, ask him who the evil ones are. :smoking:

[quote name='The Man Who' post='1604404' date='Dec 1 2008, 08.05']Well I'm guessing he would say people from Trinity College, which would be true. Getting names would be a bit specific though.[/quote]

I would hope the same chaps he went to school with are not students here still. ;)

Well that could be a bit of a giveaway of evilness surely? I mean unless they have some Dorian Grey stuff tucked up somewhere we'd know who.

Anyhow, I've been led to believe from TV that evil people actually look evil, so this whole thing could be solved by seeing what people look like.

It is day 1.

14 players remain: Awesome Possum, Harlot, J_Slr, Lany Cassandra, Masonity, Mentat, Piper of Chaos, Shadowbaby, Slick Mongoose, The Man Who, TheMalcolm, Tsoert, Weekapaug, WhiskeyJack.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

14 players have not voted: Awesome Possum, Harlot, J_Slr, Lany Cassandra, Masonity, Mentat, Piper of Chaos, Shadowbaby, Slick Mongoose, The Man Who, TheMalcolm, Tsoert, Weekapaug, WhiskeyJack.

PMs to this alt please. I'm about to finish the riddle and sort out the day end timer, though i may go for lunch first :)

Also, I would like to reduce the day limit to 28 hours. However, I did post originally saying that the days would be 34 hours, so if anyone has a problem with 28-hour days, then PM me and we will stick with 34 hours. Needless to say, if you do want 34 hours and do send me a PM, that will be in confidence.

[quote]Anyhow, I've been led to believe from TV that evil people actually look evil, so this whole thing could be solved by seeing what people look like.[/quote]

Iago has never really looked that evil.......(neither the parrot nor othello character)

[quote name='Tsoert' post='1604413' date='Dec 1 2008, 15.13']Iago has never really looked that evil.......(neither the parrot nor othello character)[/quote]

Well it's all subjective anyway - who's to say that one person's fair-eyed dashing Prince Charming is not some other person's Wart-nosed, buck-toothed uggo. I mean one of them is clearly wrong, but could it just be that your sympathy for Iago leads you to see him as not ugly?

[quote name='Slick Mongoose' post='1604416' date='Dec 1 2008, 13.21']Is there a coroner finder? I couldn't see anything about it in the rules, although I may be being blind.[/quote]

Yes there will be a CF, but a weak one (faction and alt only)

Sorry about my general incompetence everyone; this is my first game as mod and no-one volunteered to co-mod :(

[quote]Well it's all subjective anyway - who's to say that one person's fair-eyed dashing Prince Charming is not some other person's Wart-nosed, buck-toothed uggo. I mean one of them is clearly wrong, but could it just be that your sympathy for Iago leads you to see him as not ugly?[/quote]

You've got to feel sorry for the poor schmuck. Pet of crazy, domineering, magician Jafar? You can't help but feel sorry for the wise cracking feathered fiend

Shakespeares Iago - a lesson in how jealousy ruins everything. Again, you can occasionally sympathise, everyones been passed over for this or that, but the revenge side? Not really too sympathetic with that one

[quote name='Trinity Head Porter' post='1604432' date='Dec 1 2008, 13.34']Yes there will be a CF, but a weak one (faction and alt only)

Sorry about my general incompetence everyone; this is my first game as mod and no-one volunteered to co-mod :([/quote]

You're doing fine, don't worry. :thumbsup:

[quote name='Trinity Head Porter' post='1604432' date='Dec 1 2008, 14.34']Yes there will be a CF, but a weak one (faction and alt only)

Sorry about my general incompetence everyone; this is my first game as mod and no-one volunteered to co-mod :([/quote]

Damn, look:

[b]Shadowbaby [/b]has volunteered to become your co-mod!

What a nice gesture! :wideeyed:

[quote name='Trinity Head Porter' post='1604432' date='Dec 1 2008, 15.34']Yes there will be a CF, but a weak one (faction and alt only)

Say what now?

I'll have my role Swiss please.

Archived