Mafia 59.5 - Murder In Trinity College

HT Reddy

[quote name='Shadowbaby' post='1604567' date='Dec 1 2008, 15.47']You know a way to PM brainwaves by chance?[/quote]

Yes I do but I'm afraid that it is sooper sekrit so you'd have to use the medium of 'words' and 'language' to convey your meaning. A bit of a pain, I know.

[quote name='Weekapaug' post='1604571' date='Dec 1 2008, 10.48']Ah, so not much has changed since then. ;)[/quote]
Well, back then I at least had the time to do a proper bulldozing. Right now, all I can do is pretend I know what's going on. Uni sucks all the spare time. :(

[quote name='The Man Who' post='1604548' date='Dec 1 2008, 16.33']Well in the absence of evil faces, [b]Piper of Chaos[/b] strikes me as the most evil sounding name.[/quote]

You're learning quickly, n00b. Mafia first lesson:

[color="#FF0000"]Try to find a reason why you can put your vote somewhere [/color] :thumbsup:

Well, that's the [i]innocent [/i]lesson, of course. The FM lesson goes like this:

[color="#FF0000"]Try to find a reason why you can put your vote somewhere, but also try not to start a lynchmob with it. Be sure that your vote is basically wasted and it will be very unlikely that enough folks will follow you to make this lynch happen.
[/color]
Example:

[quote name='Weekapaug' post='1604463' date='Dec 1 2008, 15.14'][b]Whiskeyjack.[/b]

I'll have my revenge for last game you dirty bastard!

I'm just going to pretend this game is happening in the states because we stole all those names and used them ourselves. I'd much rather be in Cambridge than at Trinity in Fartford, Connecticut. Trinity is a nice school and all, but Hartford is America's File Cabinet (tm).[/quote]

[quote name='Piper of Chaos' post='1604635' date='Dec 1 2008, 11.32']You're learning quickly, n00b. Mafia first lesson:

[color="#FF0000"]Try to find a reason why you can put your vote somewhere [/color] :thumbsup:

Well, that's the [i]innocent [/i]lesson, of course. The FM lesson goes like this:

[color="#FF0000"]Try to find a reason why you can put your vote somewhere, but also try not to start a lynchmob with it. Be sure that your vote is basically wasted and it will be very unlikely that enough folks will follow you to make this lynch happen.
[/color]
Example:[/quote]I am going to go ahead and...disagree. I like to lynch people when I'm an FM. FM, symp, innocent, cult, whatever...I prefer to be in control of the game generally. If you start a lynchmob, then you know it will never be you getting lynched. ;)

Of course, you neglect to point out that my vote would not pass muster in any way when considered as a serious vote. If I ended today with my vote there, I would look like a jerk for casting a joke vote and never taking anything seriously. It would look like a clear attempt to avoid suspicion, yet it would garner significant suspicion. You ought to know this.

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1604494' date='Dec 1 2008, 14.47']Now it doesn't. I did not know if the evil PMs said anything about a riddle. He seemed confused on the subject.[/quote]

But the riddle was mentioned in HT Reddy's fourth post. Both the killers and the innocents knew that it would happen, regardless of what was in their PM's. So I have no idea where you're coming from. I think your vote is very strange, [b]Lany[/b].

(by the way, my post that Lany's replying to was posted before I saw the mod's post).

It is day 1.

14 players remain: Awesome Possum, Harlot, J_Slr, Lany Cassandra, Masonity, Mentat, Piper of Chaos, Shadowbaby, Slick Mongoose, The Man Who, TheMalcolm, Tsoert, Weekapaug, WhiskeyJack.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

1 vote for Lany Cassandra (Slick Mongoose)
1 vote for Piper of Chaos (The Man Who)
1 vote for Shadowbaby (Piper of Chaos)
1 vote for The Man Who (Lany Cassandra)
1 vote for WhiskeyJack (Weekapaug)

9 players have not voted: Awesome Possum, Harlot, J_Slr, Masonity, Mentat, Shadowbaby, TheMalcolm, Tsoert, WhiskeyJack.

Sup bitches.

I've decided that I'm not going to read anything this game. Not the rules, not the posts from other players, not the updates from the mod. Just going to post a few hundred thoughts on random mafia philosophy. And, of course, vote. Because voting is fun.

So please don't blame me if I don't respond to any of your attacks or build any cases or even help you lynch anybody. I'm not going to have any clue whats going on. In fact, just to make sure I don't accidentally see anything that any of you say, I'm going to put you all on ignore. Starting now.

Talk to you never!

Oh and my first vote is going to be for mentat. He basically abandoned me last game, which is a pretty shitty thing to do. Of course, I won anyway, because I'm awesome. But still, him getting lynched on day 1 made things more difficult. I didn't appreciate it at all.

Die, [b]mentat[/b], die!

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1604682' date='Dec 1 2008, 12.06']Sup bitches.

I've decided that I'm not going to read anything this game. Not the rules, not the posts from other players, not the updates from the mod. Just going to post a few hundred thoughts on random mafia philosophy. And, of course, vote. Because voting is fun.

So please don't blame me if I don't respond to any of your attacks or build any cases or even help you lynch anybody. I'm not going to have any clue whats going on. In fact, just to make sure I don't accidentally see anything that any of you say, I'm going to put you all on ignore. Starting now.

Talk to you never![/quote]A WJ that isn't going to try and run the game? Guilty, guilty, guilty!

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1604685' date='Dec 1 2008, 12.08']Oh and my first vote is going to be for mentat. He basically abandoned me last game, which is a pretty shitty thing to do. Of course, I won anyway, because I'm awesome. But still, him getting lynched on day 1 made things more difficult. I didn't appreciate it at all.

Die, [b]mentat[/b], die![/quote]Twice in two games!? For shame!

I think Slick Mongoose has found the most sensible way of finding the bad guys. Student-like behaviour.

I'd be suspicious of anyone eating noodles or spending all their money on alcohol or anyone who doesn't go to lectures. Of course, there may be some fellow tourists who are both tourists and students, but, let's face it travelling students should probably be lynched or at least sent back to wherever they came from © BNP.

[quote name='The Man Who' post='1604719' date='Dec 1 2008, 17.33']I think Slick Mongoose has found the most sensible way of finding the bad guys. Student-like behaviour.

I'd be suspicious of anyone eating noodles or spending all their money on alcohol or anyone who doesn't go to lectures. Of course, there may be some fellow tourists who are both tourists and students, but, let's face it travelling students should probably be lynched or at least sent back to wherever they came from © BNP.[/quote]

I guess this is a bad time to mention that I have an exam on Wednesday? :unsure:

[quote name='Slick Mongoose' post='1604725' date='Dec 1 2008, 12.39']I guess this is a bad time to mention that I have an exam on Wednesday? :unsure:[/quote]

The start of the game is always the best time to admit you're a killer. :cheers:

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1604739' date='Dec 1 2008, 12.53']I can't hear you!!!!![/quote]How did you know that post was about you if you can't hear?! Lies!

Archived