Mafia 59.5 - Murder In Trinity College

HT Reddy

[quote name='Slick Mongoose' post='1604670' date='Dec 1 2008, 12.00']But the riddle was mentioned in HT Reddy's fourth post. Both the killers and the innocents knew that it would happen, regardless of what was in their PM's. So I have no idea where you're coming from. I think your vote is very strange, [b]Lany[/b].

(by the way, my post that Lany's replying to was posted before I saw the mod's post).[/quote]

blah blah blah.

blah blah blah

blah blah blah.

I thought I found an error. I was mistaken. So what. :P

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1604768' date='Dec 1 2008, 18.09']blah blah blah.

blah blah blah

blah blah blah.

I thought I found an error. I was mistaken. So what. :P[/quote]

Actually, you have a point. I've just worked out that your actions make you no more likely to be guilty that anyone else. Slow of me, I know.

So i'll vote for [b]Masonity[/b] instead. Hurry up and post.

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1604685' date='Dec 1 2008, 18.08']Oh and my first vote is going to be for mentat. He basically abandoned me last game, which is a pretty shitty thing to do. Of course, I won anyway, because I'm awesome. But still, him getting lynched on day 1 made things more difficult. I didn't appreciate it at all.[/quote]

I deserve no better, and accept a lynch to due to sheer incompetence during game 59.

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1604768' date='Dec 1 2008, 13.09']blah blah blah.

blah blah blah

blah blah blah.

I thought I found an error. I was mistaken. So what. :P[/quote]

Darling, something isn't right with you.

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1604682' date='Dec 2 2008, 00.06']I've decided that I'm not going to read anything this game. Not the rules, not the posts from other players, not the updates from the mod. Just going to post a few hundred thoughts on random mafia philosophy. And, of course, vote. Because voting is fun.[/quote]Oh, well.
It's a method. But, still, if you will manage to live through the night, it would be still healer threat, right?

And, actually, we definitely don't want to vote out mentat, do we? If he is innocent, it's senseless. And if he is guilty, lynching him early as guilty third time in row is... somewhat ungentlemanlike.

[quote name='Weekapaug' post='1604741' date='Dec 1 2008, 11.54']How did you know that post was about you if you can't hear?! Lies![/quote]

I just assume that every post is about me. :P

Also, I've been reading posts all along! I just wanted to trick you fools into thinking you were free to say something bad about me behind my back! Mwahahahahahaha!!!!

:leaving:

Monkeys chained to keyboards! As I dub thee so shalt it come to pass!

*Must remember to stop enjoying vac long enough to check the thread!*

Hi all

P.s. Oh and aren't student holidays great! I have been on Vac since the 4 of November!

Now where is Cambridge.....

[quote name='TheMalcolm' post='1604787' date='Dec 1 2008, 20.21']Oh, well.
It's a method. But, still, if you will manage to live through the night, it would be still healer threat, right?

[u]And, actually, we definitely don't want to vote out mentat, do we? If he is innocent, it's senseless. And if he is guilty, lynching him early as guilty third time in row is... somewhat ungentlemanlike.
[/u][/quote]

I smell a symp! :P

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1604793' date='Dec 1 2008, 20.24']I just assume that every post is about me. :P

Also, I've been reading posts all along! I just wanted to trick you fools into thinking you were free to say something bad about me behind my back! Mwahahahahahaha!!!!

:leaving:[/quote]

WJ is delusional! A clear sign of an insane student? or would that be a sane one?

Damn it! Why do we only get 1 vote! :P

[b]Vote: Whiskeyjack[/b]

[quote name='The Man Who' post='1604798' date='Dec 1 2008, 20.29']No it's not great. You bloody students make way too much noise at night near my flat.[/quote]

I do? damn! where are you?

I can't even see any flats from here, unless you mean the old age home around the corner :P

Well, it's really hard to play altless. I don't really want to lynch any of old friends, it would be hurtful. And lynching newbies would be hurtful also.
Should I vote [b]Harlot[/b], who is somebody in between? Not one of trustful friends, but not helpless newbie also.

[quote name='mentat' post='1604781' date='Dec 1 2008, 12.18']I deserve no better, and accept a lynch to due to sheer incompetence during game 59.[/quote]

Nah, its okay, I was just kidding. But its too bad that we didn't get to work together for a longer period of time.

[quote name='TheMalcolm' post='1604787' date='Dec 1 2008, 12.21']Oh, well.
It's a method.[/quote]

Yeah, but not one I could pull off. As much as I like to think that the perfect game would just be me talking to myself the whole time, I have to admit that it would actually get pretty boring fairly early on. :P

[quote]And, actually, we definitely don't want to vote out mentat, do we? If he is innocent, it's senseless. And if he is guilty, lynching him early as guilty third time in row is... somewhat ungentlemanlike.[/quote]

Your noble defense of mentat is duly noted.

For now, I'll move my vote to [b]Shadowbaby[/b]. But I'm willing to change it to somebody else if she switches her avatar over to that cool "proud to be a Whiskeyjack sheep" av that she used to use on the mafia board.

[quote name='J_Slr' post='1604803' date='Dec 1 2008, 20.32']I do? damn! where are you?

I can't even see any flats from here, unless you mean the old age home around the corner :P[/quote]

I'm right here. Actually tonight hasn't been bad yet. I think Rod Stewart scares student people away.

*idea*

[quote name='TheMalcolm' post='1604787' date='Dec 1 2008, 19.21']And, actually, we definitely don't want to vote out mentat, do we? If he is innocent, it's senseless. And if he is guilty, lynching him early as guilty third time in row is... somewhat ungentlemanlike.[/quote]

And what are the chances I'd be guilty three times in a row? Very slim indeed. So this game I must be innocent.

And I'm also incompetent, so don't night-kill me either.

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1604811' date='Dec 1 2008, 19.36']Nah, its okay, I was just kidding. But its too bad that we didn't get to work together for a longer period of time.[/quote]

We can work together now! We'll team up to beat the bad guys!

You make cases and I'll nod vigorously and shout "Hear! Hear!".

[quote name='TheMalcolm' post='1604807' date='Dec 1 2008, 13.34']Well, it's really hard to play altless. I don't really want to lynch any of old friends, it would be hurtful. And lynching newbies would be hurtful also.
Should I vote [b]Harlot[/b], who is somebody in between? [b]Not one of trustful friends[/b], but not helpless newbie also.[/quote]

Ouch. That hurts Malc. What was that Piper said about looking for a reason to vote for someone? :rolleyes:

[quote name='Masonity' post='1604821' date='Dec 1 2008, 18.41']Sorry I'm late to the ball. Reading the thread now. Expect non "sorry I'm late" words within half an hour to an hour.[/quote]

That depends how much time you spend trying to do that f%#&£$^ riddle. :tantrum:

Archived