Mafia 59.5 - Murder In Trinity College

HT Reddy

It feels like it fits. And I personally think Eric spelled Erik looks dumb. It's like saying, "HEY LOOK AT ME! I'M ERIC BUT I'M SPECIAL BECAUSE I SPELL MY NAME DIFFERENT!"

It's the name equivalent of dressed all crazy to get attention. And I'm not even sure where I'm going with this..

[quote]Tsoert ~ You haven't done much yet and so far you are getting no attention.[/quote]

Alas, real life occasionally gets in the way of random boardness. It's a shame but I think I cope well with that.

Is it just me or does Mafia resemble Gen Chat rather too much............

Possums = eeeeevil [b]Awesome possum[/b]

[quote name='awesome possum' post='1604999' date='Dec 1 2008, 20.07']You, sir, would have made a great Nazi :spank:[/quote]

Really? Well some "great" Nazi's probably weren't necessarily bad people so I'll try and take it as a compliment of sorts

[quote name='Tsoert' post='1604989' date='Dec 1 2008, 15.02']Alas, real life occasionally gets in the way of random boardness. It's a shame but I think I cope well with that.[/quote]

True, but how is RL preventing you from commenting on your opinion of Lany?

[quote]Is it just me or does Mafia resemble Gen Chat rather too much............[/quote]

If this were true then we'd all be changing our names to Champagne something or talking about Zak's cock

[quote]Possums = eeeeevil [b]Awesome possum[/b][/quote]

Hmmm.....trying to push that train are we? Care to offer an actual reason for that vote?

[quote name='The Man Who' post='1604985' date='Dec 1 2008, 22.00']J Slr, does this mean you haven't read aSoIaF?[/quote]

It has been a while, I only got as far as "A Storm of Swords", the next one had not been released yet, so I kind of stopped reading, but I have been meaning to start again, only the books are always out (or have been stolen)....

And tbh, I was brought here from the Malazan Empire forum (By Ser Spidey), by the lure of mafia.
But I swear first chance I get I am going to restart the series, because I have to be honest it had me intrigued!

[quote name='J_Slr' post='1605010' date='Dec 1 2008, 13.12']It has been a while, I only got as far as "A Storm of Swords", the next one had not been released yet, so I kind of stopped reading, but I have been meaning to start again, only the books are always out (or have been stolen)....

And tbh, I was brought here from the Malazan Empire forum (By Ser Spidey), by the lure of mafia.
But I swear first chance I get I am going to restart the series, because I have to be honest it had me intrigued![/quote]

If this doesn't equal traitor, I don't know what does..

[quote name='Harlot' post='1605008' date='Dec 1 2008, 20.12']True, but how is RL preventing you from commenting on your opinion of Lany?

If this were true then we'd all be changing our names to Champagne something or talking about Zak's cock

Hmmm.....trying to push that train are we? Care to offer an actual reason for that vote?[/quote]

I didn't realise that was addressed to me hence me not replying. My opinion of Lany in what way exactly?

....Not really. Leave the noob alone meanie.

[quote name='Tsoert' post='1605016' date='Dec 1 2008, 15.14']....Not really. Leave the noob alone meanie.[/quote]As bad as most of us feel when we lynch a noob on the first day, that's not a card that should usually be cast on your own behalf. Requested leniency isn't going to get you far.

[quote name='awesome possum' post='1605015' date='Dec 1 2008, 22.14']If this doesn't equal traitor, I don't know what does..[/quote]

Aw! Are you feeling a little bit of pressure? Trying to deflect?

[quote name='Weekapaug' post='1605020' date='Dec 1 2008, 20.17']As bad as most of us feel when we lynch a noob on the first day, that's not a card that should usually be cast on your own behalf. Requested leniency isn't going to get you far.[/quote]

Lynch me if you will but don't bitch at me for not giving a reason for my first vote, is what I meant with my noob statement.

[quote name='The Man Who' post='1605019' date='Dec 1 2008, 20.16']If you were desperate, yet trustworthy, I would be willing to lend you one of my books. Because between Martin, Erikson and Abercrombie I have my 3 favourites writers sitting on my shelf.[/quote]

Good call. If Gemmel and Lynch sit there too, then you are a true connoisseur!

I'm not bitching at you. I don't know you so I'm trying to get you talking. Your vote on Possum looks serious so I am trying to understand why you want him lynched. The only other player I am looking askance at currently is Lany so I wanted your opinion of her. Again, trying to get you talking. Your relutance to share your reasons for adding to a vote train make you look suspicious. Even n00bs can be FM.

Archived