Mafia 59.5 - Murder In Trinity College

HT Reddy

Mentat, if you are innocent I am sorry. :( I know you wanted to post something in the morning when you got up, but this is the safe move that we had to make.

If you are guilty...burn! :devil: :P

I'm starting to suspect you guys just don't like my input...

I agree with the plan for the end game - it makes sense.

There's only one (unlikely) scenario I can think of where it doesn't work, and that is if WJ is the indecisive symp. The indecisive symp also has role finder powers, and if people suspect that this is the case, then it would provide a good reason as to why WJ is still around. I really REALLY hope this is not the case, and I don't think WJ has done anything to make me suspect this (it's rather just based on the fact that the role finder position is a subset of the innocent symp position).

I also don't like the implications of should that be true, because it would cause some people to lose CI status.

I think I may do a reread later to see if I can find any textual backing for this.

Do I need to vote now? Or has it been decided already?

Whoops, I just reread WJ's plan and it won't work exactly like that.

Why? Because I'm not really the berserker. I did look at what Lany said and thought I'd test his powers as well. Well I didn't get a read either way - either he hasn't looked at me or he is lying about being rf (massively unlikely).

I'm sorry that I've been the fly in this plan's ointment.

It is day 4.

8 players remain: House Mullendore, Lany Cassandra, Mentat, Piper of Chaos, The Man Who, Tsoert, Weekapaug, WhiskeyJack.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or 4 to go to night.

5 votes for Mentat (Piper of Chaos, Lany Cassandra, WhiskeyJack, Weekapaug, House Mullendore)
1 vote for Tsoert (Mentat)

2 players have not voted: The Man Who, Tsoert.

"Masonity was innocent so it's obvious mentat is evil", says Piper
"Well, no, actually I used my über cool finding powers and I can assure you Masonity was an evil evil student, but yeah, I agree mentat is likely evil", Lany interrupts.
"She tells the truth about her über-power" confirms WJ
"Yeah, that's what I thought. If Masonity was guilty, then mentat IS for sure evil. That's mathematical.", Piper asserts.
"But I'm a guard. And Week is innocent", complains mentat.
"Everyone knew I was innocent"
"Listen, I have a wonder Master plan"
Everyone groups around WJ "...lynch mentat...".
"That's cool..." says Piper.
"And Mullendore will help! He's my sweet baby" adds in Week.
:thumbsup: :spank: answers Mullendore, after hitting mentat in the head.
"Euh, you know, about the plan, I'm not really the berserker", blushes TMW.

But mentat has been lynched. And
SPOILER: he was
innocent

It's night, send in your PMs.

For once the night is short.
No nightmares, no ghosts, nice dreams.
You awake in the morning, refreshened. But reality strikes you back. You're still trapped and there is/are still (a) killer/s among you. With a sigh, you get up, looking for the new corpse. And find none.
[b]
Nobody has been killed. [/b]

It is day 5.

7 players remain: House Mullendore, Lany Cassandra, Piper of Chaos, The Man Who, Tsoert, Weekapaug, WhiskeyJack.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

7 players have not voted: House Mullendore, Lany Cassandra, Piper of Chaos, The Man Who, Tsoert, Weekapaug, WhiskeyJack.

I've reread WJ and I'm convinced he isn't the indecisive symp, or if he is, that he's much too good at it for me to catch him.

The best I could find about him is that in the first message he posts after roles were assigned he uses the suspicious word 'is' which is clearly a hidden acronym to denote 'indecisive symp', Slick Mongoose did something similar prior to revealing as 'innocent student'

:rolleyes:

[quote name='Trinity Head Porter' post='1610003' date='Dec 5 2008, 11.37']For once the night is short.
No nightmares, no ghosts, nice dreams.
You awake in the morning, refreshened. But reality strikes you back. You're still trapped and there is/are still (a) killer/s among you. With a sigh, you get up, looking for the new corpse. And find none.
[b]
Nobody has been killed. [/b]

It is day 5.

7 players remain: House Mullendore, Lany Cassandra, Piper of Chaos, The Man Who, Tsoert, Weekapaug, WhiskeyJack.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

7 players have not voted: House Mullendore, Lany Cassandra, Piper of Chaos, The Man Who, Tsoert, Weekapaug, WhiskeyJack.[/quote]

Is anyone else as clueless as to what is going on as me? :o

I think mentat has to explain a lot after this game. :mad:

Now we are down to seven. I explode. Makes six players left. Week is NaK. I'm most definitely sure that WJ is innocent. Mullendore is also NaK.

I have to think about Masonity again. I disagree that he has been the godfather. Why would he reveal as a killer?#

Unfortunatly I don't have the time to elaborate a scenario that includes Lany as the remaining FM and her lying about Masonity. The only thing I can imagine is that she is teamed with WJ, but that's too far a stretch.

Week, did you heal yourself or WJ?

I'm very confused right now. We're all taking WJ's plan of action as a good one (disregarding the fact that TMW lied about his role) and we all think WJ is innocent? How exactly? And if me and TMW are suspects for being first on Harlots lynch train and possibly distancing ourselfs from him why exactly is WJ not a suspct for being the first "reliable" vote that actually got the train going? Surely that would be a much better way to distance yourself from a partner, being the catalyst for their removal from the game?

And Lany's reveal? Can it be trusted? Was Masonity Evil who showed up innocent to the CF or was Lany bullshitting us? Maybe taking eyes away from her

I dunno. Very confused now.

In answer to Weeks post, I didn't do the riddle for RL reasons

[quote name='Tsoert' post='1610017' date='Dec 5 2008, 11.17']I'm very confused right now. We're all taking WJ's plan of action as a good one (disregarding the fact that TMW lied about his role) and we all think WJ is innocent? How exactly? And if me and TMW are suspects for being first on Harlots lynch train and possibly distancing ourselfs from him why exactly is WJ not a suspct for being the first "reliable" vote that actually got the train going? Surely that would be a much better way to distance yourself from a partner, being the catalyst for their removal from the game?

And Lany's reveal? Can it be trusted? Was Masonity Evil who showed up innocent to the CF or was Lany bullshitting us? Maybe taking eyes away from her

I dunno. Very confused now.

In answer to Weeks post, I didn't do the riddle for RL reasons[/quote]

It depends on Masonity being guilty. If the guy was evil, than WJ did help to lynch two of his friends. His reveal makes no sense that way.

[quote name='Piper of Chaos' post='1610026' date='Dec 5 2008, 10.46']It depends on Masonity being guilty. If the guy was evil, than WJ did help to lynch two of his friends. His reveal makes no sense that way.[/quote]

So either neither of them are lying or both of them are? Okie dokie

[quote name='Piper of Chaos' post='1610038' date='Dec 5 2008, 06.16']Well, Masonity being innocent does not mean that WJ is guilty. It means that Lany is guilty. It increases the chances of WJ being evil though.[/quote]

I can assure you, I am innocent and Masonity is guilty. Like I said last night, [b]Tsoert[/b] is the most likely bad guy right now.

Look at what he just wrote...he is cast suspicions everywhere.

I was not surprised that mentat was innocnet. I said last night with him and harlot voting together it was on unlikely that he was guilty, but it was the "safety" plan.

Lany revealed as the perceptive finder right? And this is not a CI role (neither is role finder actually according to the role list). So although WJ has established that she was PF, this does not necessarily entail that she was PI. Although some people have treated it as such.

I don't think WJ is a killer, but I'm wondering if he assumed too much about Lany - it is only the finder who is a CI, not the role and perceptive finders.

This is hurting my brain. Is it possible that Lany lied about Masonity (I didn't really see him as guilty until he had his self-implosion)? WJ was misled into thinking of her as CI. If this is the case, then Masonity was just innocent (not Godfather). Could Mentat have been a Godfather - no, WJ checked on his role. That bit still confuses me as Piper was so convinced of Mentat's guilt.

Damn you people you are causing brainmelt.

Archived