Mafia 59.5 - Murder In Trinity College

HT Reddy

[quote name='The Man Who' post='1610107' date='Dec 5 2008, 07.07']The use in terms of Masonity's death was to claim someone as guilty who was innocent. Admittedly this can be done without the use of the actual role, but then there is susceptibility to role finders and indecisive symps. This would confuse any vote analysis that was done, most probably to the evil advantage.[/quote]

Like you said, that could be done with or without the role. How is that a "game breaking use for evil"?

[quote name='The Man Who' post='1610117' date='Dec 5 2008, 08.20']If I recall correctly, Piper was, I was (although I and some others weren't even around).

This is another thing that worries me. You and WJ suddenly jumped together as a voting bloc and started pushing all of the lynches. Everything seems to be going to your plan. Most things have worked out for your benefit. You have excluded others from giving their input, and you have lynched mostly innocents, although you also claim to have lynched an FM, although only you have any evidence as to that.

Can you at least understand where I'm coming from?[/quote]

I can see it. And part of it is that WJ and I have a history. I either follow him or I fight him...I don't really have a middle ground where he is concerned. Even when I am following him, I still how doubts about him. He is the best for a reason.

At this point, here's the plan I favor.

Day 5 - Wait for Piper to explode

6 players remain - WJ, Lany, Week, Mullendore, Tsoert, TMW

Lynch TMW

Night 5 (if game continues) - WJ or Lany dies

Day 6 - 4 players remain - WJ/Lany, Week, Mullendore, Tsoert

Lynch Tsoert

Game over, innocents win.

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1610123' date='Dec 5 2008, 15.28']Thats just a flat out lie.[/quote]

Sorry. I apologise for that. That's not quite right. You had started pushing the lynch through quickly, which did not give everyone time to vote. Tsoert was the one who actually pushed that vote over. You're not [i]directly[/i] to blame for that.

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1610120' date='Dec 5 2008, 15.23']Like you said, that could be done with or without the role. How is that a "game breaking use for evil"?[/quote]

You have to have the role to get it to stick. Otherwise you will be easily caught out by any variation of the role finder.

It's game breaking because of the significance and volume of misinformation it gives the innocent faction. For example, if Masonity had suspected someone strongly, what would have become suspicious, becomes greatly reduced.

This whole point is one of the rather lesser points in question, as even if you were to accept that I was right, you'd still have to take several more steps to get to where I am.

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1610129' date='Dec 5 2008, 15.33']At this point, here's the plan I favor.

Lynch TMW

Night 5 (if game continues) - WJ or Lany dies [b]Or do they? Mullendore goes.[/b]

Lynch Tsoert

Game over, innocents win [b]lose[/b].[/quote]

Bold is my thoughts on what I am afraid of happening.

[quote name='The Man Who' post='1610138' date='Dec 5 2008, 13.43']Bold is my thoughts on what I am afraid of happening.[/quote]

Well if you were evil you would say that wouldn't you? You'd try and sow seeds of doubt and discord in the group. And yes it was me that prevented other people from having any input, sorry about that

Well if TMW is gonna kill the first who voted for him I'll take a shot for the team, though if Lany or WJ isn't killed during the night I'd get veeeery suspicious of the 2 of them......

[b]TMW[/b]

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1610129' date='Dec 5 2008, 14.33']At this point, here's the plan I favor.

Lynch TMW

Night 5 (if game continues) - WJ or Lany dies

Lynch Tsoert

Game over, innocents win.[/quote]
I prefer to be alive until tomorrow. :)

[b]TMW[/b]

This kind of sucks for me at the moment. I built upon Tsoert's point about the possibility of Lany not being CI and actually maybe being FM, and by exploring his point (which is a valid one I feel), while still mentioning that I thought that Tsoert was the most likely guilty party, and now it looks like I'm going to get lynched.

This is irritating me like crazy, because, to my mind, I presented a hypothesis which I just wanted to discuss and now I've got basically no chance of finishing the game alive, although I still think my team will win, as Week is in a role of massive power.

Tsoert, if you're going to vote for me, and think there is any chance I might be beserker and innocent, you're just plain silly to to be the first vote, as, unless you're guilty you'll have probably given the game to the evil faction.

I'd also like some mod clarification on whether it is possible to lynch Mullendore or not please.

Archived