Mafia 59.5 - Murder In Trinity College

HT Reddy

[quote name='Piper of Chaos' post='1610280' date='Dec 5 2008, 10.50']Lany, if you are innocent, Masonity is guilty and WJ is hence innocent. There is a correlation.

If you are guilty it doesn't neccessarily mean that WJ is also guilty, that's true.

I still think that mentat has been evil. He must, he must, he must, he must be evil.[/quote]

I :love: you Piper.

I don't think even WJ would lynch 2 of his partners

OK I'm off. Not going to be around for a while, so I'm going to leave a vote for [b]Lany[/b], although I would like it to switch to [b]Piper[/b], in the event of Piper not dying as anticipated.

Week, please keep an open mind and make your decision on who to vote for carefully. If you don't want to vote either me or Lany, just hold back the vote and I'm more than willing to discuss things further later.

Everything seemed to go quiet for a little while.

"Where's Piper?" asked Lany

"Uh-oh, I think you guys should come and look at this" replied WhiskeyJack.

WJ was referring to the Piper shaped stain that remained on the wall which was all that was left of Piper's abortive attempt to leave the sealed room by whatever means possible.

"He must have really wanted to leave" mused Week

SPOILER: CF
He was innocent

It is day 5.

6 players remain: House Mullendore, Lany Cassandra, The Man Who, Tsoert, Weekapaug, WhiskeyJack.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or 3 to go to night.

2 votes for Lany Cassandra (Tsoert, The Man Who)
2 votes for The Man Who (Lany Cassandra, WhiskeyJack)

2 players have not voted: House Mullendore, Weekapaug.

ETA: [i]Reddymod has to go for ~4 hours now. If you want to lynch, hopefully Dunnymod is around.[/i]

I just got back...I'm making today's decision? Interesting...

Yes, I healed myself. I briefly considered trying to be cute, but decided it is better to be safe than sorry...I would have been seriously sorry.

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1610256' date='Dec 5 2008, 10.27']Night 5 - Mullendore dies[/quote]
:stunned: Motherfuckers. Nobody kills my baby. :cry: I'm healing Mullendore tonight.

Gut instinct right now is that I want to lynch Tsoert. I want to reread both Tsoert and TMW to try and get it right today. I trust Lany and I trust WJ.

[quote name='The Man Who' post='1610165' date='Dec 5 2008, 09.14']I'd also like some mod clarification on whether it is possible to lynch Mullendore or not please.[/quote]Why the fuck would you want to do that? :huh:

[quote name='Trinity Head Porter' post='1610168' date='Dec 5 2008, 09.17']Yes Mullenndore can be lynched or night killed same as anyone else. But...you wouldn't do that to a poor defenceless baby would you? :)[/quote][quote name='Trinity Head Porter' post='1610171' date='Dec 5 2008, 09.21']While the life of the alt depends on the life of its parent (i-e it dies if the parent(s) die(s)), it can be killed or lynched as any other player.
But that would be really mean, it's only a baby. :cry:

mods cross-post.[/quote]Don't let them hurt my baby. :( I didn't even know I could get pregnant, but I did..brought little Mully to term and I've been raising him as best I can. :cry:

[quote name='The Man Who' post='1610185' date='Dec 5 2008, 09.33']It was Masonity. I think you're right to a degree, but we really need Week to come and contribute before we can make any drastic decisions I think. Week is the most CI, and I woud be very interested to hear his view on the matters at hand.

When is Piper due to explode, and if he votes before he explodes does his vote count?[/quote]Haha, I've only been CIed about 3 times. Pushing in the direction of Harlot and Masonity (which WJ ultimately agreed with), guarded by mentat and there was a kill, and I am a confirmed healer.

Piper, sorry I just didn't have time earlier today to push this through. I had a interview (networking really not job hunting) and I'd been driving for about 4 hours between home to work to home to school. :(

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1610256' date='Dec 5 2008, 15.27']I'm not lynching Lany. Think about what we've just been told. Mullendore can be night killed. So if Lany is innocent, then we're going to get this series of events.

Day 5 - lynch Lany and Piper explodes

Night 5 - Mullendore dies

4 players remain - Week, WJ, Tsoert, TMW

Tsoert and TMW vote for each other. Week and WJ have to decide who to lynch. Understand ---> [u]WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LYNCH THEM BOTH[/u]

They are suggesting that lynching Lany is the safe move. Its clearly not. At this point, we can only lynch 2 of Tsoert, TMW, and Lany, because Mullendore is vulnerable to a night kill. We cannot lynch all 3 of them.

To me, its clear that one of them is evil, and is pushing for a last chance to win the game. Anybody who falls for it is a sucker.

I say we vote [b]The Man Who[/b] today, and if the game continues, then its Tsoert tomorrow.[/quote]

This seems a bit of a weak argument to me.

"I'm not lynching TMW. Think about what we've just been told. Mullendore can be night killed. So if TMW is innocent, then we're going to get this series of events.

Day 5 - lynch TMW and Piper explodes

Night 5 - Mullendore dies

4 players remain - Week, WJ, Tsoert, Lany

Tsoert and Lany vote for each other. Week and WJ have to decide who to lynch. Understand ---> [u]WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LYNCH THEM BOTH[/u]"

You see, it works for her as well. If TMW is innocent then you're in the same crappy position you've just described anyway

Shit, is there really only about 3 hours left? I need to know if people are going to be able to switch to Tsoert. Don't change yet, just in case we can't get 2 people (plus me and my little bundle of joy).

[quote name='Weekapaug' post='1610525' date='Dec 5 2008, 20.16']Shit, is there really only about 3 hours left? I need to know if people are going to be able to switch to Tsoert. Don't change yet, just in case we can't get 2 people (plus me and my little bundle of joy).[/quote]

Wait, we're switching to me because?

[quote name='Tsoert' post='1610518' date='Dec 5 2008, 14.10']You see, it works for her as well. If TMW is innocent then you're in the same crappy position you've just described anyway[/quote]

The difference is that I trust Lany, and the 2 of you are my suspects.

And the point is, I don't want anybody else (especially Week) to be fooled into thinking that we could lynch Lany today, and then still have time to lynch both of you in the future if she's innocent.

[quote name='Weekapaug' post='1610536' date='Dec 5 2008, 20.25']Is that a problem for you? :)[/quote]

If you wanna lynch an innocent, you lynch an innocent. I'd quite like a reason you want to lynch me though...

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1610538' date='Dec 5 2008, 20.29']The difference is that I trust Lany, and the 2 of you are my suspects.

And the point is, I don't want anybody else (especially Week) to be fooled into thinking that we could lynch Lany today, and then still have time to lynch both of you in the future if she's innocent.[/quote]

I trust me and Lany and TMW are my 2 suspects. Its the exact same situation, just that I know for sure that I'm innocent

[quote name='Tsoert' post='1610540' date='Dec 5 2008, 15.32']If you wanna lynch an innocent, you lynch an innocent. I'd quite like a reason you want to lynch me though...[/quote]
I've suspected you in the past and there was no response. I have a general innocent feel for TMW and definitely for Lany.

And some meta, I'm also questioning whether TMW would be posting as much as he is if he was an FM because the FM is in a very bad position right now.

[quote name='Tsoert' post='1610543' date='Dec 5 2008, 15.33']I trust me and Lany and TMW are my 2 suspects. Its the exact same situation, just that I know for sure that I'm innocent[/quote]
What makes you think they are guilty? How do you think they fit as partners with Harlot and Masonity?

[quote name='Weekapaug' post='1610525' date='Dec 5 2008, 14.16']Shit, is there really only about 3 hours left? I need to know if people are going to be able to switch to Tsoert. Don't change yet, just in case we can't get 2 people (plus me and my little bundle of joy).[/quote]

I'm here. But I'd probably rather lynch TMW. He's fake role claim is an issue, IMO.

He claims Berserker, which just so happens to be a role designed to make us cautious about lynching the person who holds it. Then, when it backfires and inspires a plan which requires his lynch, he all of a sudden claims that he doesn't have the role after all. How convenient.

Archived