Mafia 59.5 - Murder In Trinity College

HT Reddy

[quote name='Weekapaug' post='1610546' date='Dec 5 2008, 20.34']I've suspected you in the past and there was no response. I have a general innocent feel for TMW and definitely for Lany.

And some meta, I'm also questioning whether TMW would be posting as much as he is if he was an FM because the FM is in a very bad position right now.

What makes you think they are guilty? How do you think they fit as partners with Harlot and Masonity?[/quote]

You've suspected me in the past and I didn't answer? When?

So you're going off gut feeling then?

Lany I've explained. TMW has been shifty all game.

It looks like you definately aren't going to lynch Lany so no point trying to persuade you or WJ, though if she turns up guilty I'm gonna laugh so hard. If someone needs lynching we may as well do it so [b]TMW[/b] it is then.

[quote name='Tsoert' post='1605726' date='Dec 2 2008, 04.39']Isn't snow brilliant!

Anyhow, lo all.

I have to agree that Harlot making a nonsense over a joke vote is a bit suspicious buts its possibly to early to tell. I still think AP's defensive attitude is more suspicious though....[/quote]Defending Harlot.
[quote name='Masonity' post='1605946' date='Dec 2 2008, 10.03'][i](SM asks about voting for Tsoert)[/i]
It feels like the easy way out. He is a newbie and did say he'd be quiet. That said, I'd lynch him to get a lynch. Again, he's done nothing to make me think he's NaK.

I'd rather give him one more day to prove his worth. :P[/quote][quote name='Tsoert' post='1605976' date='Dec 2 2008, 10.16']Prove my worth? Psh, I think you all need to prove it's worth staying around. How about them apples eh?[/quote]Defended by Masonity.

[quote name='Masonity' post='1608610' date='Dec 4 2008, 04.16']Quick thoughts. Piper my gut now tells me to trust.

Tsoert, you trust those either side of you? Heh. Bit see through. You still say next to nothing, and none of it new. The last post is a step in the right direction, but you are on my list.

TMW being good as he's 1st vote? 1st vote is a good place to find a partner. Creates distance with no pressure. TMW is still far from PIed.[/quote][quote name='Masonity' post='1608760' date='Dec 4 2008, 08.34']Seeing that Piper is innocent, I feel a lot better about Lany today. I was looking in the wrong direction totally. I still like Tsoert, as he's really sneaking through without doing or saying hardly anything, but the man I felt best about yesterday, [b]Mentat[/b], is now my main suspect. Why? I believed him over Piper, but thought one was likely guilty. Now I know Piper is innocent it changes things.[/quote]More defense for Tsoert by Masonity.

And the posts I mentioned in this [url="http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?s=&showtopic=32525&view=findpost&p=1609521"]post [/url]bother me as well.

I could write up more, but it essentially speaks for itself. Tsoert is just a better fit as a partner IMO.

eta- "TMW has been shifty all game" doesn't even come close to cutting it. Point out specific reasons. Show at least a little bit why he is a more likely partner to the other FMs than you are.

[quote name='Weekapaug' post='1610558' date='Dec 5 2008, 20.45']Defending Harlot.
Defended by Masonity.

More defense for Tsoert by Masonity.

eta- "TMW has been shifty all game" doesn't even come close to cutting it. Point out specific reasons. Show at least a little bit why he is a more likely partner to the other FMs than you are.[/quote]

And quote mining for times when guilty players defended me is a good argument? Fair enough.

The hasty withdrawal of a role as WJ mentioned is suspicious. Doing a read through now. Will post again soon

[quote name='Tsoert' post='1610566' date='Dec 5 2008, 15.54']And quote mining for times when guilty players defended me is a good argument? Fair enough.

The hasty withdrawal of a role as WJ mentioned is suspicious. Doing a read through now. Will post again soon[/quote]
So we should just ignore what guilty players thought of you? You want to just WIFOM every interaction?

[quote name='Weekapaug' post='1610572' date='Dec 5 2008, 20.57']So we should just ignore what guilty players thought of you? You want to just WIFOM every interaction?[/quote]

No but trying to insinuate that experienced players would be that obvious about it is rather silly. Its all rather circumstantial, plus the fact that my so called defence of Harlot was actually me saying "Yes Harlot looks guilty but at this moment in time AP looks more guilty"

WIFOM?

[quote name='Tsoert' post='1610575' date='Dec 5 2008, 16.01']No but trying to insinuate that experienced players would be that obvious about it is rather silly. Its all rather circumstantial, plus the fact that my so called defence of Harlot was actually me saying "Yes Harlot looks guilty but at this moment in time AP looks more guilty"

WIFOM?[/quote]
It really is not silly at all, it happens most every game.

Saying someone looks guilty and then voting for someone else is a more subtle form of protection.

Wine in front of me, circular logic.

[quote name='Weekapaug' post='1610578' date='Dec 5 2008, 21.04']It really is not silly at all, it happens most every game.

Saying someone looks guilty and then voting for someone else is a more subtle form of protection.

Wine in front of me, circular logic.[/quote]

As I recall I was then the first to vote Harlot before anyone else really was interested. It was in fact me and TMW which is one of the reasons I'd rather lynch Lany

[quote name='Tsoert' post='1610583' date='Dec 5 2008, 15.08']As I recall I was then the first to vote Harlot before anyone else really was interested. It was in fact me and TMW which is one of the reasons I'd rather lynch Lany[/quote]

I was the first one to push toward Harlot. I just didn't cast a vote right away.

I think whichever one of you is guilty voted for him because he told you to vote for him. He probably saw the danger and told you (or TMW) that the best move was to create distance by voting for him, just in case he was lynched.

Week, I agree with you that Tsoert is suspicious. If you recall, I actually posted that I felt that way after doing a re-read, which was before you said anything about him. So I'm on board with lynching him if you really feel strongly about that. But the reality is that I'm more bothered by TMW's fake role claim than anything Tsoert has done.

What are your thoughts on the fake role reveal?

Also, we now have less than 2 hours. Regardless of what we'd prefer, we won't have a choice if Lany doesn't show up soon.

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1610586' date='Dec 5 2008, 21.12']I was the first one to push toward Harlot. I just didn't cast a vote right away.

I think whichever one of you is guilty voted for him because he told you to vote for him. He probably saw the danger and told you (or TMW) that the best move was to create distance by voting for him, just in case he was lynched.[/quote]

Well if you think its one of us we may as well get this over with, lynch TMW and then lynch me tomorrow and let the real FM get away laughing

Thats an accusation I don't really have any evidence to refute it with and you won't trust my word so I may as well accept that I'm gonna get lynched today or tomorrow

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1610611' date='Dec 5 2008, 21.42']I'm here Week, and as I have said, I actually prefer to lynch Tsoert[/quote]

Course you do. Why waste an NK when you can lynch instead?

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1610591' date='Dec 5 2008, 16.15']Week, I agree with you that Tsoert is suspicious. If you recall, I actually posted that I felt that way after doing a re-read, which was before you said anything about him. So I'm on board with lynching him if you really feel strongly about that. But the reality is that I'm more bothered by TMW's fake role claim than anything Tsoert has done.

What are your thoughts on the fake role reveal?

Also, we now have less than 2 hours. Regardless of what we'd prefer, we won't have a choice if Lany doesn't show up soon.[/quote]The fake reveal is strange however I do see some of the logic behind it. Apparently I am one of the few that has viewed you as VPI for awhile, so I understand that he may have been suspicious of you. IIRC more than one person has felt paranoid of you and Lany together (4 evils? hah), so it wasn't only thought up by an evil player. The berserker role isn't really a smart role to fake claim as an evil because it lends itself to plans like the one we made. Maybe that was a lack of foresight on TMW's part :dunno:. If he did choose to fakeclaim and decided to do so with a role where he didn't need to take an action it wasn't a terrible one to choose and clearly he would come clean once we started to make a claim that relied on his power.

There was a post I pulled up that I didn't link to that made me feel better about him as well. He said something like "how do we know how many FM there are? Was this ever explained?" or something like that, to me that seemed genuine and not simply a ruse. Again though, :dunno:. Tsoert also just hasn't really made any attempt to defend himself or legitimately push either Lany or TMW. Repeating that they are top suspects (well, the other two are CI so..um..duh!) and one suspicious fact about them just doesn't cut it. His attempts to refute the validity of using quotes by him and by other evils are just ridiculous. That is what mafia is all about.

[quote name='Tsoert' post='1610593' date='Dec 5 2008, 16.16']Well if you think its one of us we may as well get this over with, lynch TMW and then lynch me tomorrow and let the real FM get away laughing

Thats an accusation I don't really have any evidence to refute it with and you won't trust my word so I may as well accept that I'm gonna get lynched today or tomorrow[/quote]You keep saying that Lany is going to get away laughing and it is getting tiresome. You haven't done anything to legitimately refute any accusations other than to say interactions don't mean anything or that we should trust your word that you are innocent (forgive us if we don't take you at your word...).

Archived