Mafia 59.5 - Murder In Trinity College

HT Reddy

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1610644' date='Dec 5 2008, 17.08']C'mon, Mullendore, lets finish this shit up.[/quote]
My gf kicked me off her computer, so I had to pull out my laptop. :P

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1610649' date='Dec 5 2008, 17.13']I just hope the mods are here to give us some results.[/quote]So I don't need to worry about you as the indecisive symp? :P

eta- I hadn't thought of the possibility of 2FM, symp, indecisive symp before...that would be...odd...but I wouldn't really put any stock into it.

[quote name='Weekapaug' post='1610651' date='Dec 5 2008, 16.15']So I don't need to worry about you as the indecisive symp? :P

eta- I hadn't thought of the possibility of 2FM, symp, indecisive symp before...that would be...odd...but I wouldn't really put any stock into it.[/quote]

Nope, I'm really innocent.

And apparently, the mods aren't here. :(

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1610655' date='Dec 5 2008, 17.23']Nope, I'm really innocent.

And apparently, the mods aren't here. :([/quote]If I'm wrong, tomorrow the lynch is up to you. :)

So, um, yeh, you slept for a while and shit. Then you woke up. That's how it goes, right? Well, no actually, or at least not for WhiskeyJack who lies face down on the ground, a pool of his blood rapidly congealing next to him. Fortunately for the wellbeing of therapists everywhere, whoever had committed the deed had filmed it and the film was now showing on continuous loop on a projector which conveniently happened to be there. It showed an innocently slumpering WJ (yeh, right, when is WJ ever innocent, let alone slumbering). A masked figure slowly approached, holding two corksrews in his hands. these she proceeded calmly to press into WJ's flesh just around the navel. You realise WJ has been drugged. Ever so slowly, the masked killer screws in the corksrews before yanking them at suddenly bringing with them yard after yard of bright shining glistening entrails. Look, you think, there's a liver! and there's a kidney! And there's an adrenal gland! (kudos for spotting this btw). WJ slumbers on, depite his torso having become a travesty or rent flesh. Next the shadowy killer turns on WJ's head. He bends down and puls some horrific implement out of his pocket. You turn away, and are actutely aware of what you ate for dinner last night.

Nevertheless, for some reason the inert ruins of WhiskeyJack fills you all with a deep and profound sense of satisfaction, as if, no matter what else happens, at least a tiny bit of good occurred amongst this tale of horror.

Certainly the mod looks cheerful as he turns up to tell you that,

It is day 6.

4 players remain: House Mullendore, Lany Cassandra, The Man Who, Weekapaug.

3 votes are needed for a conviction or 2 to go to night.

4 players have not voted: House Mullendore, Lany Cassandra, The Man Who, Weekapaug.

Oh and Whiskeyjack's alignment. Well he was

SPOILER: CF
Evil, obviously

SPOILER: NFL Results

Well, nah, he was innocent. And the Chargers beat the Raiders 34-7 apparently

Fuck, I literally just changed my heal. That was stupid of me to heal Mullendore :(. Sorry WJ, I dropped the ball initially and changed too slow.

....FUCK....grrr..

Archived