Mafia 59.5 - Murder In Trinity College

HT Reddy

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1610731' date='Dec 5 2008, 23.29']You are. Really, the game should have ended with the morning scene.[/quote]

FFS patience woman. :rolleyes:

:)

Anyway, you all lynched The Man Who, while the mods looked on, scowling in disapproval. :)

Luckily, the mods also rescued The Man Who from the noose before he died and had him carted off to prison instead. Don't worry - we'll hire the best lawyers and after months of legal wrangling, he'll be back on the streets again. :)

So, yeh, game over! Innocents win! :)

Thanks for playing everyone. Sorry this scene is a bit crappy, but I put all my crative energy into WJ's death. :)

Come chat in spoiler heaven, and remember to sign up for the next time we play...Mafia!!!

Because I will be modding he next big game, game 60, with my lovely comods Pebs and BlueRose. It will be a bit different, but, well read the sign up thread which I will post probably by monday, to find out more.

Well done everyone! :) :) :)

[quote name='House Mullendore' post='1610741' date='Dec 5 2008, 18.36']Talk talk talk talk talk!

I can talk, I can talk, I...can...SPEAK....
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDS!

Oh what a wonderful thing![/quote]They grow up so fast...I'm so proud :cry:

[quote name='Trinity Head Porter' post='1610743' date='Dec 5 2008, 18.37']Luckily, the mods also rescued The Man Who from the noose before he died and had him carted off to prison instead. Don't worry - we'll hire the best lawyers and after months of legal wrangling, he'll be back on the streets again. :)[/quote]:angry: Someone call Dexter Morgan. We need the Bay Harbor Butcher on the job.

I'd like to point out that although I feel no remorse, this whole episode was a result of a childhood trauma where a little girl kicked me in the shin.

It was then that I vowed that all people who didn't share my exact worldviews required a swift kick to the jaw.

Oh, and Week, why did you take any time whatsoever once I killed WJ?

[quote name='The Man Who' post='1610747' date='Dec 5 2008, 18.39']Thanks guys and especially mods! Loved almost every second of it![/quote]
Great game everyone! You played very well TMW! I hope you, Tsoert, J_Sir, everyone else and more will be playing in the next game. :)

Lany, I was making a joke...mainly for my own benefit...and realized it was just stupid and I was an idiot. Haha, that was what I was referring to.

eta- Wanted to take a second to think about things to be sure TMW. I had thought you were innocent for much of the game, I just was more sure of Lany's innocence.

[quote name='Weekapaug' post='1610756' date='Dec 5 2008, 18.44']Great game everyone! You played very well TMW! I hope you, Tsoert, J_Sir, everyone else and more will be playing in the next game. :)

Lany, I was making a joke...mainly for my own benefit...and realized it was just stupid and I was an idiot. Haha, that was what I was referring to.[/quote]

:lol: I was so paranoid I saw boogiemen every where

Thank you HT and Dunny! (and any other mods we had) I had a great time.

[quote name='House Mullendore' post='1610752' date='Dec 5 2008, 18.42']:looks up at Dad/Mom, eyes full of admiration:
:love:[/quote]Awwww...can I keep him for next game? :P

[quote name='The Man Who' post='1611181' date='Dec 6 2008, 15.02']I'm now picturing Lany, Whisky and Week and Mullendore driving around in the mystery machine. :rofl:[/quote]
Lany is the mix of Daphne and Velma.
Whiskey is...Fred I suppose. :P
Mullendore and I are Scooby and Shaggy (although the build isn't quite right ;)).

Archived