Mafia 59.5 - Murder In Trinity College

HT Reddy

[quote name='Weekapaug' post='1609807' date='Dec 4 2008, 22.02']Haha, alright. First, I have to admit that I lied about my role. I actually have two roles right now. Some of you may have figured out that I control Mullendore, everyone's favorite butterfly. What you don't know is that I'm not the gaoler...I am a full healer and I can heal myself. So I can guarantee that I will survive to endgame with Mullendore, 2v1 FM, and vote them off.

:)[/quote]

I was pretty sure you were Mullendore. Healing yourself is awesome. Maybe since he can't win, we can just get the killer to confess.

[quote name='Weekapaug' post='1609812' date='Dec 4 2008, 21.07']Yeah, that was stupid of me. She said she was really busy...she had no power...so in my mind, with you as a CI after the Harlot lynch and an unknown role, I thought that you may have been a more likely lynch. The first night I healed myself. Last night I healed you again for the same reason as the night before, but Mentat guarded me so it doesn't matter that I've been an incompetent healer.[/quote]

Okay, that makes sense. Thanks for the protection. :)

[quote]I figured you had me pegged when you said you thought you knew...didn't throw you off the trail when I voted for myself? :P[/quote]

Not at all. :P It was obvious for a few reasons. First one being the smileys, but after that it was confirmed by the fact that Mullendore was never around whenever you were gone.

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1609817' date='Dec 4 2008, 22.10']Okay, that makes sense. Thanks for the protection. :)[/quote]Your welcome.

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1609817' date='Dec 4 2008, 22.10']Not at all. :P It was obvious for a few reasons. First one being the smileys, but after that it was confirmed by the fact that Mullendore was never around whenever you were gone.[/quote]There was one time I posted for like an hour with Mullendore and not at all with my regular account...and one time I posted at about 4 something AM with Mullendore. :P

I actually figured afterward that voting for myself was a mistake because it was stupid obvious distancing, haha.

So do we pretty much have to lynch mentat now? He really is a Guard, I know from my investigation. If he's evil, he could mess things up by guarding Week and killing him at the same time. Seems like we need to remove him from the equation, to make sure this plan works.

This would be my suggestion for the rest of the game:

Day 4 - lynch mentat
Night 4 (if mentat isn't FM) - Lany or WJ dies

Day 5 - Piper explodes, but day continues (if Piper isn't FM)

At this point, we'd be down to Week, Mullendore, Tsoert, TMW, and Lany/WJ.

Since Tsoert and TMW are the last 2 suspects, we can lynch TMW, but insist that Tsoert be the first vote...

1) If he's innocent, he'll do it, both suspects will die because of the Berserker, and we'll win.
2) If he's guilty, he'll refuse, and we'll lynch him and win.
3) Even if he's innocent and refuses for some unknown, completely ridiculous reason, then we'd be fine. After lynching him and the game not ending, we'd know that TMW was the FM. The survivor of WJ/Lany would be killed at night, and on the last day Week + Mullendore would lynch TMW and win.

I think we have this one locked up.

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1609833' date='Dec 4 2008, 22.21']So do we pretty much have to lynch mentat now? He really is a Guard, I know from my investigation. If he's evil, he could mess things up by guarding Week and killing him at the same time. Seems like we need to remove him from the equation, to make sure this plan works.[/quote]That was why I was hesitant to reveal before. He claimed he was a 1 shot guard, is that true or are you unable to tell?

Otherwise, that plan works fine for me.

eta- I am pretty certain it is Tsoert or Mentat. Leaning a bit towards Tsoert now because I do agree with Mentat that they would not have all voted together. Possible, but it would be very silly.

[quote name='Weekapaug' post='1609837' date='Dec 4 2008, 21.23']That was why I was hesitant to reveal before. He claimed he was a 1 shot guard, is that true or are you unable to tell?

Otherwise, that plan works fine for me.[/quote]

I forgot that part of his reveal. But the answer is no, I can't tell. I get the role, but not the limitations.

If he's evil, he could be lying. I think the safe move is still to lynch him.

[quote name='Weekapaug' post='1609837' date='Dec 4 2008, 21.23']eta- I am pretty certain it is Tsoert or Mentat. Leaning a bit towards Tsoert now because I do agree with Mentat that they would not have all voted together. Possible, but it would be very silly.[/quote]

Yeah, I actually tend to agree with that too. But I'd rather play it safe than take a risk.

Archived