Mafia 59.5 - Murder In Trinity College

HT Reddy

[quote name='The Man Who' post='1610165' date='Dec 5 2008, 14.14']This kind of sucks for me at the moment. I built upon Tsoert's point about the possibility of Lany not being CI and actually maybe being FM, and by exploring his point (which is a valid one I feel), while still mentioning that I thought that Tsoert was the most likely guilty party, and now it looks like I'm going to get lynched.

This is irritating me like crazy, because, to my mind, I presented a hypothesis which I just wanted to discuss and now I've got basically no chance of finishing the game alive, although I still think my team will win, as Week is in a role of massive power.

Tsoert, if you're going to vote for me, and think there is any chance I might be beserker and innocent, you're just plain silly to to be the first vote, as, unless you're guilty you'll have probably given the game to the evil faction.

I'd also like some mod clarification on whether it is possible to lynch Mullendore or not please.[/quote]

How many do we need for a lynch? 4? 5? if we want to lynch Lany (who I think is also a major suspect) we'd need to persuade Piper and Week to follow us in the vote as Lany and WJ obviously won't. Hell, I'll wait till later and see what happens

[b]Remove vote[/b]

[quote name='The Man Who' post='1610165' date='Dec 5 2008, 14.14']I'd also like some mod clarification on whether it is possible to lynch Mullendore or not please.[/quote]

Yes Mullenndore can be lynched or night killed same as anyone else. But...you wouldn't do that to a poor defenceless baby would you? :)

[quote name='The Man Who' post='1610165' date='Dec 5 2008, 14.14']I'd also like some mod clarification on whether it is possible to lynch Mullendore or not please.[/quote]

[quote name='from the slapdash healer role']This game alt, being immature, will not be able to say anything other than quotes, smileys, punctuation marks and votes. The parent of this alt will not be revealed (but will control it). If the parent later dies, the baby will too, unless the parent was part of an off-thread communicating group (assassins or friends), in which case the baby will be controlled by the other part(ies) in the communicating group.[/quote]

While the life of the alt depends on the life of its parent (i-e it dies if the parent(s) die(s)), it can be killed or lynched as any other player.
But that would be really mean, it's only a baby. :cry:

mods cross-post.

My view on things is that, if Lany is right and Mullendore is unlynchable, and Weekapaug is capable of healing himself every night, it is impossible for a solo FM to win. If that is the case, unless anyone genuinely thinks Tsoert and I are working together, it would be more prudent to lynch Lany. If WJ and Lany are both FM that would reduce there number to one and they would be unable to beat the Weekapaug/Mullendore combo. Even if Lany flipped innocent there would still be weight of numbers to keep the killer down. Unless someone is somehow a symp - but I can't really see anyone being so at this point.

[quote name='The Man Who' post='1610175' date='Dec 5 2008, 14.23']Disregard my previous post. This puts us back to the previous position.[/quote]

If we lynch Lany and she turns up guilty I think its safe to assume her post regarding Masonity (or was it Mentat?) was bull and there is another FM to find, or she turns up innocent and was probably telling the truth and we still have another FM to find. Either way I think with a Lany lynch we can't really lose and we get more useful info.

Edit - spelling

[quote name='Tsoert' post='1610181' date='Dec 5 2008, 09.28']If we lynch Lany and she turns up guilty I think its safe to assume her post regarding Masonity (or was it Mentat?) was bull and there is another FM to find, or she turns up innocent and was probably telling the truth and we still have another FM to find. Either way I think with a Lany lynch we can't really lose and we get more useful info.

Edit - spelling[/quote]

You're not lynching me. I am innocent. Look at all my actions. Look how much Harlot attacked me. Harlot came up guilty. What does that mean?

[quote name='Tsoert' post='1610181' date='Dec 5 2008, 16.28']If we lynch Lany and she turns up guilty I think its safe to assume her post regarding Masonity (or was it Mentat?) was bull and there is another FM to find, or she turns up innocent and was probably telling the truth and we still have another FM to find. Either way I think with a Lany lynch we can't really lose and we get more useful info.

Edit - spelling[/quote]

It was Masonity. I think you're right to a degree, but we really need Week to come and contribute before we can make any drastic decisions I think. Week is the most CI, and I woud be very interested to hear his view on the matters at hand.

When is Piper due to explode, and if he votes before he explodes does his vote count?

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1610183' date='Dec 5 2008, 14.32']You're not lynching me. I am innocent. Look at all my actions. Look how much Harlot attacked me. Harlot came up guilty. What does that mean?[/quote]

That you're a damn good actress

[quote name='The Man Who' post='1610185' date='Dec 5 2008, 14.33']It was Masonity. I think you're right to a degree, but we really need Week to come and contribute before we can make any drastic decisions I think. Week is the most CI, and I woud be very interested to hear his view on the matters at hand.

When is Piper due to explode, and if he votes before he explodes does his vote count?[/quote]

5om GMT, about 2 1/2 hours.

You release that us seemingly working in cahoots probably now makes us look rather suspicious to the experienced players....

[quote name='The Man Who' post='1610185' date='Dec 5 2008, 14.33']When is Piper due to explode, and if he votes before he explodes does his vote count?[/quote]

Piper is due to explode in 2 and a half hours. When he does, he will be removed, so lynches will only require 4 votes and his vote will not count.

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1610189' date='Dec 5 2008, 14.37']No, I'm not and you will feel very foolish when you find out I am innocnet[/quote]

Not really. I already mentioned that innocent or not we get useful info that would help narrow down the field.

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1610197' date='Dec 5 2008, 14.42']I still think you are most likely to be quilty and lynching you would win us the game.[/quote]

And you'd feel very foolish when it turned out you hadn't :thumbsup:

[quote name='Tsoert' post='1610190' date='Dec 5 2008, 16.37']5om GMT, about 2 1/2 hours.

You release that us seemingly working in cahoots probably now makes us look rather suspicious to the experienced players....[/quote]

Doesn't bother me.

Basically a large part of me thinks that you're guilty, but if you're not, I think lynching you would just about lose the game.

The other part realises that lynching Lany wouldn't end the game, and would still leave the game in control of the innocents.

One is clearly the better option at this stage, and hopefully if two inexperienced players can see it, so can Week.

Anyhow I have to go learn stuff and won't be back till about 7ish so just in case TMW manages to persuade Week and Piper before then

[b]Lany[/b]

If they aren't persuaded then I'll think again about my vote but until then, so long folks

[quote name='The Man Who' post='1610200' date='Dec 5 2008, 14.45']Doesn't bother me.

Basically a large part of me thinks that you're guilty, but if you're not, I think lynching you would just about lose the game.

The other part realises that lynching Lany wouldn't end the game, and would still leave the game in control of the innocents.

One is clearly the better option at this stage, and hopefully if two inexperienced players can see it, so can Week.[/quote]

Well we 2 and Lany look the most guilty so obviously the FM has to be WJ. Meh, we'll see

[quote name='The Man Who' post='1610205' date='Dec 5 2008, 09.48']I'm not sure of any actual reasoning that would suggest that WJ could be a FM while Lany was not one. Is there any logical way that could lead to that conclusion?[/quote]

It has to do with personalities, not logic. If WJ was an evil role finder and he verified I was innocent, there is a greater than 90% possibility that I would follow him blindly.

Archived