Mafia's Diamond Jubilee - Game 60

HT Reddy

[quote name='Trinity Hall' post='1618869' date='Dec 14 2008, 11.19']I believe pirates also enjoy running people through with their cutlasses. Are you Somali? I'd also been led to believe that all pirates these days are of Somali extraction, although why they would let a pirate (sneer) join Cambridge I would never know.[/quote]

You, my friend, are an idiot. Sit down and drink some rum before you disgrace yourself even further. I am, quite obviously, Scottish. But even us Scottish recognise great people when we see them. That's pirates in case your admirably slow wit can't comprehend that particular fact.

[quote]Historically, Trinity Hall was known for being strong in Law; today, it has strengths not only in Law but across a range of academic subjects including both sciences and arts. Situated on the River Cam, hidden between Clare College and Trinity College, the college is known for its friendly and (by Cambridge standards) unpretentious atmosphere. It also performs well at sport (notably rowing, and its Boat Club) and has well-known musical and dramatic societies.[/quote]

:cool: :read:

Unpretentious by Cambridge standards. You other colleges must be snob central.

[quote name='Wolfson College' post='1618874' date='Dec 14 2008, 10.22']You, my friend, are an idiot. Sit down and drink some rum before you disgrace yourself even further. I am, quite obviously, Scottish. But even us Scottish recognise great people when we see them. That's pirates in case your admirably slow wit can't comprehend that particular fact.[/quote]

the only thing the Scottish can recognize is a docile sheep.

[quote name='Emmanuel College' post='1618885' date='Dec 14 2008, 11.32']Worried we're on to you?[/quote]

Not quite. I was just wondering how I might survive in such a lackwit and murderous community. The quicker [i]this [/i]particular murderer is found out, the better.

*drinks rum*

I don't know, this stuff is a bit strong.

[quote name='Wolfson College' post='1618889' date='Dec 14 2008, 11.36']*drinks rum*

I don't know, this stuff is a bit strong.[/quote]

[quote name='Wolfson College' post='1618855' date='Dec 14 2008, 11.03']I don't want the rum, that's why I'm sharing it.[/quote]

Contradictions already?

[quote name='Emmanuel College' post='1618891' date='Dec 14 2008, 11.37']Contradictions already?[/quote]

Well, no one else seems to be drinking it. Maybe they're scared that you poisoned it. I am just bravely putting my life on the line for the good of others. It doesn't seem to be poisoned anyway, but if I die you know did it.

It is day 1.

20 players remain: Clare College, Corpus Christi College, Emmanuel College, Girton College, Gonville and Caius College, Hughes Hall, King's College, Lucy Cavendish College, Magdalene College, New Hall, Pembroke College, Peterhouse, Queens' College, Robinson College, Selwyn College, Sidney Sussex College, St Catherine's College, St. John's College, Trinity Hall, Wolfson College.

11 votes are needed for a conviction or 10 to go to night.

1 vote for Emmanuel College (Wolfson College)
1 vote for Gonville and Caius College (Trinity Hall)
1 vote for New Hall (St. John's College)
1 vote for Peterhouse (Lucy Cavendish College)
1 vote for Queens' College (St Catherine's College)
1 vote for St. John's College (Peterhouse)
1 vote for Wolfson College (Emmanuel College)

13 players have not voted: Clare College, Corpus Christi College, Girton College, Gonville and Caius College, Hughes Hall, King's College, Magdalene College, New Hall, Pembroke College, Queens' College, Robinson College, Selwyn College, Sidney Sussex College.

[quote name='Girton College' post='1618907' date='Dec 14 2008, 12.16'][url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girton_College,_Cambridge"]Girton College[/url]? Really?

Hey I'm mentioned in a Gilbert and Sullivan play! Take that bitches!

And what is this hippy bullshit "Better is wisdom than weapons of war."[/quote]

Hah! Hippy!

Well, if you live true to your college's statement, then you are not the murderer. But knowing college people, you probably are.

Archived