Mafia's Diamond Jubilee - Game 60

HT Reddy

[quote name='Sidney Sussex College' post='1618968' date='Dec 14 2008, 13.01']I pray that God saves me from the evils going on here. Some of you should be very ashamed of yourselves.[/quote]
Oh, here is where the bitches meet?

ETA: Ok, now we know that Tarina Tarantino Barbie studied at Cambridge, Sidney Sussex College. Or she had other business to do over there.

[quote name='New Hall' post='1618974' date='Dec 14 2008, 18.04']Oh, here is where the bitches meet?[/quote]

I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about. But I don't like [b]New Hall[/b]'s tone and the way he stares so avariciously at me...

Speaking of, my prestigious and God-loving house has been in existence since 1596. Why am I represented by a Barbie Doll?

[quote name='Sidney Sussex College' post='1618977' date='Dec 14 2008, 10.07']I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about. But I don't like [b]New Hall[/b]'s tone and the way he stares so avariciously at me...

Speaking of, my prestigious and God-loving house has been in existence since 1596. Why am I represented by a Barbie Doll?[/quote]

Don't complain, life is plastic, its fantastic.

[quote name='Sidney Sussex College' post='1618977' date='Dec 14 2008, 13.07']I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about. But I don't like [b]New Hall[/b]'s tone and the way he stares so avariciously at me...

Speaking of, my prestigious and God-loving house has been in existence since 1596. Why am I represented by a Barbie Doll?[/quote]

Don't you know? Barbie herself created Sidney Sussex College all those years ago. Then she fell asleep only to be revived in the 20th century.

[u]OMG, I am the bitch department[/u]:

[quote]In 1954 a college was founded to bring more able women to Cambridge. It had no permanent name and no endowment, so it was called New Hall. Now Ros Smith (a New Hall graduate) and Steve Edwards have given the college two transforming gifts, an endowment of £30 million and a permanent name: Murray Edwards College.

The College retains the open and 'can-do' spirit of its early pioneers. All students ask "Why?" but it takes people with a special creative spark to see the possibilities beyond the ordinary and say "Why not?" If, like them, you are looking for a College that's a bit different or want to discover a stimulating environment for your next event, why not find out more about us?[/quote]

:stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

[quote name='Hughes Hall' post='1618981' date='Dec 14 2008, 13.10']Well, what?! 20 players and six pages of RP before I even had a chance to join?
Are we in Golden Age again?!

And... Now I actually understand what a Mullendor is. It isn't a human baby, no way. It's... philosophical toad.[/quote]

What is this Golden Age you speak of? Sit down and drink some rum before you embarass yourself.

[quote name='Wolfson College' post='1618840' date='Dec 14 2008, 09.50']Greetings from Wolfson College. Why I am attempting to talk civilly to murderers and conspirators, I don't know, most likely, because I'll end up dead if I don't.[/quote]

[b]Wolfson[/b], that run-on sentence is ridiculous. You dare claim to be an institute of higher learning? Fraud, I say!

[quote name='Wolfson College' post='1618995' date='Dec 14 2008, 10.24']I've only got rum. Maybe someone else brought beer. But knowing them, the mean bastards, the brought nothing.[/quote]

There is no rum, is there Wolfie? You are trying to kill us, but I see through your facade sir.

I vote for [b]Wolfson College[/b] the wolf in wolf's clothing. Shame on you for lying about rum, shame. :tantrum:

[quote name='Girton College' post='1619004' date='Dec 14 2008, 13.33']There is no rum, is there Wolfie? You are trying to kill us, but I see through your facade sir.

I vote for [b]Wolfson College[/b] the wolf in wolf's clothing. Shame on you for lying about rum, shame. :tantrum:[/quote]

I drank the rum. It is real, I swear.

[quote name='Wolfson College' post='1619003' date='Dec 14 2008, 13.33']You're the lackwit, aren't you? Are you sure it's beer? Not water or milk or something?[/quote]

I think you'll find Trinity Hall far above Wolfson in the Tompkins Table. In fact, your proximity to the bottom of the table suggests that you are in fact the lackwit. In fact, I shall now refer to you in all my posts as "Thicko College". :thumbsup:

Archived