Mafia's Diamond Jubilee - Game 60

HT Reddy

[quote name='Wolfson College' post='1619187' date='Dec 14 2008, 13.12']Hughes Hall drank all the rum, the little bastard. How do you know what poison tastes like? Ha, got you there. Because you taste it before you use it on your victims. :pirate:[/quote]

Please, everybody knowns what poison tastes like. Minty, with a hint of lime.

[quote name='Selwyn College' post='1619186' date='Dec 14 2008, 21.12']i just finished my 2nd glass :stunned:[/quote]

You going to vote for someone, [b]Selwyn[/b]? St John?

Don't like it when people are around on day 1 and don't vote. It gives us no info.

[quote name='St Catherine's College' post='1619193' date='Dec 14 2008, 16.15']You going to vote for someone, [b]Selwyn[/b]? St John?

Don't like it when people are around on day 1 and don't vote. It gives us no info.[/quote]
How many times have you voted, Catherine? I don't like when people vote-hop, it gives us no info other than making them look suspiciously unable to make up their minds with all those lovely innos to vote. :P

Of course, I'm ridiculously paranoid, so hey.

So there's been a lot of posting.

...Uh, so am I the only one that signed up thinking it'd be a game of slow-ish mafia? Right now, I'm kinda concerned about keeping up, but I'm much much more worried with how painful it's going to be to reread. :unsure:

[quote name='Wolfson College' post='1618982' date='Dec 14 2008, 12.11']The Belgians are just boring. The last time they did something interesting was....well, never really.[/quote]
But Belgians are hot.

[quote name='St John's College' post='1619197' date='Dec 14 2008, 21.17']How many times have you voted, Catherine? I don't like when people vote-hop, it gives us no info other than making them look suspiciously unable to make up their minds with all those lovely innos to vote. :P[/quote]

Twice. Once rp for Queen's, then for Selwyn just now. I don't see why it would be suspicious to switch from a rp vote. Getting a bit defensive, aren't you? Why are you refusing to vote?

i havent voted because its early day 1 and mostly everything thats been said has been a joke. but i did post my views on Clare college and said they were my 1st choice so far because of the attempted rush on the lynch. But there hasnt been much evidence other than that so far so im withholding my vote until it may count

Edited for clarity

20 players remain: Clare College, Corpus Christi College, Emmanuel College, Girton College, Gonville and Caius College, Hughes Hall, King's College, Lucy Cavendish College, Magdalene College, New Hall, Pembroke College, Peterhouse, Queens' College, Robinson College, Selwyn College, Sidney Sussex College, St Catherine's College, St. John's College, Trinity Hall, Wolfson College..

11 votes are needed for a conviction or 10 to go to night.

3 votes for Hughes Hall (Girton College, Wolfson College., Clare College)
3 votes for Wolfson College. (Emmanuel College, Pembroke College, Peterhouse)
1 vote for Girton College (Corpus Christi College)
1 vote for Gonville and Caius College (Trinity Hall)
1 vote for Pembroke College (Hughes Hall)
1 vote for Peterhouse (Lucy Cavendish College)
1 vote for Queens' College (New Hall)
1 vote for Selwyn College (St Catherine's College)

8 players have not voted: Gonville and Caius College, King's College, Magdalene College, Queens' College, Robinson College, Selwyn College, Sidney Sussex College, St. John's College.

[quote name='St Catherine's College' post='1619203' date='Dec 14 2008, 16.22']Twice. Once rp for Queen's, then for Selwyn just now. I don't see why it would be suspicious to switch from a rp vote. Getting a bit defensive, aren't you? Why are you refusing to vote?[/quote]
Yes, I'm very defensive. :smoking: I'm not refusing, I voted for New Hall, and Hughes, then removed my vote when I realised he had four in what, 6 hours? :P

[quote name='Girton College' post='1619209' date='Dec 14 2008, 16.28']Everything I say is the truth. How dare you :angry:[/quote]
but u said u were lying earlier. so therefore u must have lied, because if you were telling the truth u were lying and if u werent lying then u were lying about lying... im confused :/

[quote name='St John's College' post='1619208' date='Dec 14 2008, 21.27']Yes, I'm very defensive. :smoking: I'm not refusing, I voted for New Hall, and Hughes, then removed my vote when I realised he had four in what, 6 hours? :P[/quote]

So you voted for Hughes, and then removed your vote when you realised that Hughes might actually get lynched? ;)

Archived