Mafia's Diamond Jubilee - Game 60

HT Reddy

Greetings from Wolfson College. Why I am attempting to talk civilly to murderers and conspirators, I don't know, most likely, because I'll end up dead if I don't.

Anyone want a drink? I've got a huge keg of rum, which somehow got misdirected to my office after that meeting with that official from Barbados. His son is now coming to Wolfson, so maybe I can ask him then.

20 players remain: Clare College, Corpus Christi College, Emmanuel College, Girton College, Gonville and Caius College, Hughes Hall, King's College, Lucy Cavendish College, Magdalene College, New Hall, Pembroke College, Peterhouse, Queens' College, Robinson College, Selwyn College, Sidney Sussex College, St Catherine's College, St. John's College, Trinity Hall, Wolfson College.

11 votes are needed for a conviction or 10 to go to night.

1 vote for Gonville and Caius College (Trinity Hall)
1 vote for New Hall (St. John's College)
1 vote for Peterhouse (Lucy Cavendish College)
1 vote for Queens' College (St Catherine's College)
1 vote for St. John's College (Peterhouse)

15 players have not voted: Clare College, Corpus Christi College, Emmanuel College, Girton College, Gonville and Caius College, Hughes Hall, King's College, Magdalene College, New Hall, Pembroke College, Queens' College, Robinson College, Selwyn College, Sidney Sussex College, Wolfson College.

Mod Pebs is gonna leave you for a couple of hours.

But that don't mean you should spam my PM box with early thoughts, and provisional actions.

[quote name='Wolfson College' post='1618840' date='Dec 14 2008, 10.50']Greetings from Wolfson College. Why I am attempting to talk civilly to murderers and conspirators, I don't know, most likely, because I'll end up dead if I don't.

Anyone want a drink? I've got a huge keg of rum, which somehow got misdirected to my office after that meeting with that official from Barbados. His son is now coming to Wolfson, so maybe I can ask him then.[/quote]

Bribery? Followed by stealing for personal gain? Followed by yet more bribery?

[b]Wolfson[/b] is on a slippery slope. After all, who else likes theft, bribery and rum? PIRATES! And what do pirates do? KILL!

I rest my case. This is not a joke vote. This is a serious vote. His conscience weighs heavily upon him.

[quote name='Wolfson College' post='1618840' date='Dec 14 2008, 10.50']Greetings from Wolfson College. Why I am attempting to talk civilly to murderers and conspirators, I don't know, most likely, because I'll end up dead if I don't.

Anyone want a drink? I've got a huge keg of rum, which somehow got misdirected to my office after that meeting with that official from Barbados. His son is now coming to Wolfson, so maybe I can ask him then.[/quote]
Dear sir, you are most welcome among this fell grouping of murderous students, and studious murderers. :) And your rum is equally welcome. :D

[quote name='Peterhouse' post='1618833' date='Dec 14 2008, 15.42']I swear dear lady, I thought you were making an open offer. :blush: Perhaps I should have offered you a few pounds first? What is the current going rate? :P[/quote]

35 quid per minute but for you, 87 quid a minute. You screwed up by assuming I was free.

[quote name='St John's College' post='1618845' date='Dec 14 2008, 16.53']Dear sir, you are most welcome among this fell grouping of murderous students, and studious murderers. :) And your rum is equally welcome. :D[/quote]

Actually over here at Corpus Christi, we beg to differ about them being equally welcome.
He's a potential killer so we're not sure we want him, whereas the rum.... :cheers:

[quote name='Corpus Christi College' post='1618850' date='Dec 14 2008, 10.57']Actually over here at Corpus Christi, we beg to differ about them being equally welcome.
He's a potential killer so we're not sure we want him, whereas the rum.... :cheers:[/quote]

We don't know what's been in that rum. You have heard how they got Nelson back, haven't you?

It may have a hint of body in it.

[quote name='Corpus Christi College' post='1618850' date='Dec 14 2008, 10.57']Actually over here at Corpus Christi, we beg to differ about them being equally welcome.
He's a potential killer so we're not sure we want him, whereas the rum.... :cheers:[/quote]

I don't want the rum, that's why I'm sharing it. Do you know what I study? Things of supreme awesomeness. Pirates and ninjas. Apparently, there was a documentary made about pirates recently. Near my Barbados friends. It was called Pirates of the Carribean, I haven't seen it yet, though I hope to, as I hope to increase my knowledge in myfield of expertise.

I much prefer good oul whiskey to rum. But a pirate drank it all. :pirate:

[quote name='Wolfson College' post='1618855' date='Dec 14 2008, 11.03']I don't want the rum, that's why I'm sharing it. Do you know what I study? Things of supreme awesomeness. Pirates and ninjas. Apparently, there was a documentary made about pirates recently. Near my Barbados friends. It was called Pirates of the Carribean, I haven't seen it yet, though I hope to, as I hope to increase my knowledge in myfield of expertise.

I much prefer good oul whiskey to rum. But a pirate drank it all. :pirate:[/quote]

So, evil killing pirates are awesome?

And you want to learn more about them?

By killing people, perhaps?

[quote name='Emmanuel College' post='1618859' date='Dec 14 2008, 11.07']So, evil killing pirates are awesome?

And you want to learn more about them?

By killing people, perhaps?[/quote]

Pirates don't go in for killing people in stupid ways. They make people walk the plank. And if you don't think that is awesome, then you are one of those loser murderers. Cowardly little midgets.

A bit of info about good ole Wolfson.

Founded in 1965, one of the newer colleges. More up-to-date, modern and in the real world. We aren't sitting back in the past like the rest of you. We are well-known to be one of the most friendly colleges, hence the rum. We have students from over 70 countries, hence the Barbados guy.

The Wolfson boat club is hugely popular and our weekly salsa dancing classes are famous. Lots of Brazilians here too.

[quote name='Wolfson College' post='1618865' date='Dec 14 2008, 11.13']Pirates don't go in for killing people in stupid ways. They make people walk the plank. And if you don't think that is awesome, then you are one of those loser murderers. Cowardly little midgets.[/quote]

I believe pirates also enjoy running people through with their cutlasses. Are you Somali? I'd also been led to believe that all pirates these days are of Somali extraction, although why they would let a pirate (sneer) join Cambridge I would never know.

Archived