Like to Contribute

InFluEnza

Hello, new member here. I've started ASoIF after picking up most of the series at a booksale; after a bumpy start, I'm really beginning to like it.

Anyway, if you are looking for submissions from artists, I would be more than willing to do something for you. Check out my DeviantArt page in my signature to see some of my work. I mostly do maps and the like.

[quote name='Fat Belwas' post='1612097' date='Dec 7 2008, 22.04']That said, get out now. Some crazy shit goes down in these books, and you [b]do not[/b] want to be spoiled. Seriously, stay out of here until you finish your first read![/quote]

Eh, too late for that, I'm afraid. I know what happens in the first book (from trying to figure out if I should pick the series up or not, I stumbled upon some disguised spoilers :thumbsdown: ), and generally in the series.

• 3 months later...
I can tell you right now, pick it up. Absolutely the best read you will ever have. The world and the characters are so fleshed out, it really feels like a whole other world. If you like what you have read so far, wait until the second book when you know the world better, things only get more interesting.

Are your maps done digitally? The texturing is exquisite -- looks right out of a turn of the 20th-century textbook and the like. :)

We do have a map artist lined up for the world book, but I know fans always enjoy interesting fan art like maps. :)

• 2 years later...

Archived