The NFL - Playoffs? PLAYOFFS?

Kalbear

[quote]I've flip-flopped on the issue. Release him. Breathe again. Fix the locker room. No more having to count catches to appease Owens. Witten becomes your #1 option. Williams, Crayton and Austin are pretty good. And then run, baby, run. Barber, Felix Jones, and Tashard Choice. I'd be willingv to match that 3 against Earth Wind and Fire.[/quote]

I see the way my Giants tanked after losing their primary receiver. Not sure if Dallas really should be cutting an all pro like Owens. Yes, he sucks as person, but Owens over Witten as first option is a no-brainer.

[quote name='Tywin's Golden Deuce' post='1650092' date='Jan 15 2009, 10.44']I see the way my Giants tanked after losing their primary receiver. Not sure if Dallas really should be cutting an all pro like Owens. Yes, he sucks as person, but Owens over Witten as first option is a no-brainer.[/quote]

I agree that not having a legit #1 receiver can hamstring a team.

well, the BIG question is how good is Roy Williams-wide receiver. They gave up a Hell of a lot for him. He 's put up big numbers in the past, given it was in Detroit. They also have Austin, who I believe the arrow is still pointing up on, and Crayton who served as the #2 wr on a 13-3 team. Then you also have a very good young player in TE Martellus Bennett to go with Jason Witten.

They have options, it's just who can command the double team to free up everyone else. Owens has done that, though he was not beating even single coverage in some games. He's 35. And while the numbers are still iffy, the word is it would only cost them 680k to release him. That's tempting.

I wonder if the Ravens still want TO? They've got themselves a big-armed QB now...

... And so it goes: Lions pick Titans DC Jim Schwartz as new coach.

[quote]"It's probably time to find a replacement for Bobby Layne," Schwartz said Monday, showing he knows at least a little about the history of perhaps the NFL's worst franchise.[/quote]
Nice.

[url="http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/nfl/01/15/lions.ap/index.html"]http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/foot...s.ap/index.html[/url]

[quote name='phoenix_rising' post='1644677' date='Jan 11 2009, 12.29']cards finally learned how to rock out with their c*** out , NFC Champ game = cards 31 eagles 16

=============== Cards / Steelers Superbowl====================

pencil it in bitches...............[/quote]

i love it when i look like i know what im talking about................... :cheers: :smoking: :spank:

Archived