An actress, if it please you.

Shea

[quote name='Shea' post='1650474' date='Jan 16 2009, 00.03']Nah, I hear ya. I wouldn't even attempt to offer myself as a major role with my little experience. I'd seriously be happy just doing extra work, but I know they'll be filming in the UK so it's not likely they'll be hiring extras here.

EDIT: Here's a photo of me with red hair, for reference. [url="http://www.tempered-steel.net/cosplay/battousai3.jpg"]http://www.tempered-steel.net/cosplay/battousai3.jpg[/url][/quote]

You are the most beautiful Kenshin cosplayer I have ever seen so my support is on you. :)

Hey Shea :)

I think you should definitely post a video so that people can get a better idea of how you move, what you sound like. I think the voice is important as well as appearance. And you do have a very unique look, definitely one that a character can be built on. That's to say, you do not look generic, so tying you to a character should be easy, should you prove to pull off whoever you'll read for on that mentioned video ;)

Personally, I'd like to hear you read for the parts of Brienne (even if you are a tiny person :P), Dacey Mormont, Lyanna, one of the many whores appearing throughout the books (any you feel you best relate to), and Gilly.

(AMAZING costumes, by the way!! Wouldn't mind owning a few of them.)

Wow, thank you so much for yours (and everyone else') suggestions. I have spent some time recording a couple of pieces, but I've been feeling a little disheartened by the lack of information that's been made available regarding the series. Your reply has given me some renewed vigor to record again, so I think I'll make an effort to have something posted by the end of the week. I wouldn't want to feel like I didn't even try. :)

Despite my lack of posting, I'm still extremely passionate about A Game of Thrones, but I feel so helpless knowing so little about the production status and where I can direct inquiries. D:

Archived