MAFIA! Minigame 61.5 Lost in a Bad Book

The Man Who

[quote name='Tim Bisley' post='1662974' date='Jan 26 2009, 15.38']I say, [b]Bilbo[/b] is our man. Only a dastardly murderer who murders would go out of their way to say "toasted sandwich maker" when what they really mean is toaster or toaster oven. The nerve![/quote]

Egads!! I can trust no man who does not know the value of Mr. Foremen's little grill. Anyone so crass must surely be capable of poochacide!. I shudder at the implications :stunned: What say you [b]Tim Bisley[/b]!

[quote name='Marsha' post='1662891' date='Jan 26 2009, 13.30']Ok but really... Vulva??? We can't play a whole game with someone named [b]vulva[/b][/quote]

Oh yes we can! What've you got against vulvas?

I'm voting for [b]Mike Watt[/b]. Down with normal names! By the way, Tim, you're next. :devil:

[quote name='Mike Watt' post='1662983' date='Jan 26 2009, 14.45']Egads!! I can trust no man who does not know the value of Mr. Foremen's little grill. Anyone so crass must surely be capable of poochacide!. I shudder at the implications :stunned: What say you [b]Tim Bisley[/b]![/quote]

I say that I particularly enjoy the Foreman Grill. Back in my university days I practically lived off the bugger. But I also call it the Foreman Grill, not the Foreman Toasted Sandwich Maker.

I sense some sort of conspiracy here to defraud Mr. Foreman. What that poor dog had to do with it I've yet to discover but rest assured, Foreman and that cursed canine shall have their satisfaction!

[quote name='Vulva' post='1662988' date='Jan 26 2009, 14.48']Oh yes we can! What've you got against vulvas?

I'm voting for [b]Mike Watt[/b]. Down with normal names! By the way, Tim, you're next. :devil:[/quote]

I understand, mate. If I looked like you I'd want to kill all the normies too, but murder is wrong.

[quote name='Brian Topp' post='1663095' date='Jan 26 2009, 17.16']Toasted sandwiches and toasted sandwich makers were a staple of my youth, Mr. [b]Tim Bisley[/b]. I take issue with your denying their existence, therefore devaluing my childhood.[/quote]

[b]Brian Topp[/b] just because I felt like it and no one else had.

So what show is this? I am so very confused.

[quote name='Twist' post='1663165' date='Jan 27 2009, 00.03'][b]Brian Topp[/b] just because I felt like it and no one else had.

So what show is this? I am so very confused.[/quote]
I thought you two were in love. :(

Thanks for the defense Mike. 'preciate it. :)

[quote name='Vulva' post='1663180' date='Jan 26 2009, 23.12']I'm going to reveal my role now.

If i'm not voting for the person who gets lynched, I die instead of them. So please don't lynch anyone without me voting for them first.

Thanks. :)[/quote]
*grumble* I think I'd like to test it today. :)

Nice for you to have an excuse to keep your vote on the person most likely to get lynched. We'll see if you use it as a crutch or rise above it.

edit:
Hey Duane. How are your bollocks feeling today? Any better?

[quote name='Bilbo' post='1663191' date='Jan 26 2009, 22.16']Nice for you to have an excuse to keep your vote on the person most likely to get lynched.[/quote]

It's not "nice" if I think they're innocent. Frankly, it's a pain. I just hope that nightfall doesn't coincide with me being asleep too often.

[quote name='Vulva' post='1663207' date='Jan 26 2009, 18.22']It's not "nice" if I think they're innocent. Frankly, it's a pain. I just hope that nightfall doesn't coincide with me being asleep too often.[/quote]

Sleep? How convenient that you're already setting up an excuse to be away.

It is day 1.

11 players remain: Bilbo, Brian Topp, Daisy, Dexter, Duane, Marsha, Mike Watt, Tim Bisley, Twist, Tyres, Vulva.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

2 votes for Dexter (Tyres, Bilbo)
2 votes for Tim Bisley (Mike Watt, Brian Topp)
1 vote for Bilbo (Tim Bisley)
1 vote for Brian Topp (Twist)
1 vote for Mike Watt (Vulva)
1 vote for Vulva (Marsha)

3 players have not voted: Daisy, Dexter, Duane.

Archived