Worldcon 2009 Attendance List

BwB and/or ASOIAF Board Worldcon attendees inevitably like to know who else is going to be there. This thread exists only to track those people. Folks, make my job easier please by following some very simple guidelines.

[b]Post here ONLY if you ARE going.[/b]

There are no "maybe" categories, no "probably" categories. You're either going or you're not. If you are not going, don't post here. (Unless you previously said you were going, and then you decide not to. That's kinda obvious, isn't it? :P )

All other discussions of your brilliant never-thought-of-before party ideas, t-shirts, hats, dog whistles, moon pies, gross alcoholic beverages, even grosser con finger foods, travel plans, train v. plane debates, stuffing twenty plus people in a double bedroom hotel plans and the ever present unthinkable con hookup plans, etc... can be discussed in the numerous threads already started down below.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation. In return, I'll do my best to keep this list as accurate and up to date as possible.

So far:

Stego
Xray and Mr. X
[s]Lacy[/s]
Ser Scot Ellison
Tenalpia
[s]Balefont and Mr. Balefont[/s]
Peader
Pebble that Hides
Lucky Pierre
Regina and Fenryng
mormont
"Chataya and Darling"
[s]thebadlady[/s]
Lodengarl
Lany Cassandra
BlueRose
fitheach
Yagathai
Filippa and John
Tyria
LugaJetBoyGirl
Mandy
Dracarys
Sophelia
Bastard of Godsgrace
Mich
Mentat
Tycho
Sermountaingoat
Kat
Padraig <-- fucken finally! I was getting worried. :P
Aoife
Limecat
Ser Knight Somerville

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I guess you can put me on the definite list now, although I haven't booked my flights or accommodation yet, but I have got an attending membership to the con. Getting there...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I guess you can put me on the definite list now, although I haven't booked my flights or accommodation yet, but I have got an attending membership to the con. Getting there...

I have everything booked now - w00t!. And Mentat's coming too.

Flights, Trains and Con Membership all booked and paid for. Just need to sort out some accommodation for Montreal and I am done.

I will of course write up a full report in my typical overly detailed but amusing style afterwards, might need another week off work just to do that :uhoh:

Archived