Mini Mafia - Perfect for new players

Pebble thats Stubby

[quote name='House Stonetree' post='1672878' date='Feb 3 2009, 20.13']So, what have you been researching in Ruby's bed?[/quote]

Human male physiological responses to sexual arousal. It's been quite...thorough....reasearch. :)

Nah, actually I'm looking into angiosperm evolution and how it is influenced by diversity of pollinator species. Ruby happens to own a particularly rare subspecies of [i]Fragaria Vesca[/i], hardly ever seen this far south, and it is interesting because although most species in this genus are pollinated by Lepidoperans, this one is pollinated by flies, a much more reliable machanism in th far north where it tends to grow. So I looking into how that has influenced it's morphology and characteristics. Oldtown botany is really quite advanced you know; it's not often appreciated just how much we actually understand.

[quote name='House Ferren' post='1672894' date='Feb 4 2009, 01.26']Human male physiological responses to sexual arousal. It's been quite...thorough....reasearch. :)

Nah, actually I'm looking into angiosperm evolution and how it is influenced by diversity of pollinator species. Ruby happens to own a particularly rare subspecies of [i]Fragaria Vesca[/i], hardly ever seen this far south, and it is interesting because although most species in this genus are pollinated by Lepidoperans, this one is pollinated by flies, a much more reliable machanism in th far north where it tends to grow. So I looking into how that has influenced it's morphology and characteristics. Oldtown botany is really quite advanced you know; it's not often appreciated just how much we actually understand.[/quote]
Yeah, I too heard people saying that she's hot.

[quote name='House Saltcliff' post='1672839' date='Feb 4 2009, 00.42']It's just the cold, I swear! It is usually much more impressive looking!

What is this "Fake Fire God" business? I assure you, The Lord of Light is very real.[/quote]
Candle fetish, I s'ppose..... :leaving:

It is day 2.

9 players remain: Dayne, Furren, Martel, Mertyns, Saltcliff, Stonetree, Swift, Thorne, Duncan the Tall.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

1 vote for Stonetree ( Mertyns)
1 vote for Duncan the Tall ( Dayne)

7 players have not voted: Furren, Martel, Saltcliff, Stonetree, Swift, Thorne, Duncan the Tall.

[quote name='House Dayne' post='1672920' date='Feb 4 2009, 01.03']Seriously, why is 'Duncan the Tall' the only one with a first name? I mean I'd like to think I'm more than just a coat of arms here. Why don't I get a first name?[/quote]

Of course you have a first name everyone does. Yours is Desmond.

Duncan is the only one here who has no [i]last[/i] name.

[quote name='House Targaryen' post='1672959' date='Feb 3 2009, 20.48']For those with little imagaination

Duncan the Tall
Desmond of House Dayne
Benjen of House Furren
Oberyn Martel
Martin of House Mertyns
Sally Saltcliff
Gegor Stonetree
Rob Swift
Alliser Thorne[/quote]
Salty Sally Saltcliffe. Bomb.

I am going to vote [b]Stonetree[/b]. I'd also vote Thorne. Seriously, those are the only two villains. Too easy.

Archived