BWB Europe Meet-up 2006

zakalwe7

*pushes self betweed den and the bloodthi... erm, strange ladies*

Now, now, den... you really don't want to know. Be a good boy and have a cookie. We had this pretty little idea of dropping by for a bit. It really will not take long, and you'll be a different person afterwards.

*pushes self betweed den and the bloodthi... erm, strange ladies*

Now, now, den... you really don't want to know. Be a good boy and have a cookie. We had this pretty little idea of dropping by for a bit. It really will not take long, and you'll be a different person afterwards.

who you calling strange? :P

Thought this should remain on page 1 at least. :)

While Barcelona was widely tipped going into the Dublin meet, Lisbon regained some lost ground there. Both are fine for me. Although i'm not sure is Lisbon as easily/cheaply accessible as Barcelona for non-Dubliners.

I was checking some prices for Lisbon flights starting in Ljubljana, but they were somewhere in the vicinity of my whole monthly income. :(

The Lisbon Airport home page seems to be acting up at the moment, so I can't check if there's a cheap airline flying to Lisbon, and maybe find a connection. Oh, to live in a well-connected country...

Edit: now where's that emo smiley when you need it? :cry:

The problem with Berlin and London is that I'd only get there around 5 o'clock or even later in the afternoon. Most connecting flights are gone by then. And as far as I saw, no one even flies from London Stansted to Lisbon. So, unless there's enough time I can get to another London airport, not very likely. By train, I can get to Venice, Trieste and Munich fairly easily and cheaply, so now I'm researching that.

Yes...Italy could make a comeback yet. :)

Maid Sansa, just for info, here is a list of airlines that serve Lisbon airport. If I had more time I would exclude charter operators and transatlantic operators. :)

Airline

Aerocondor

Air Luxor

EuroAtlantic

Portugália

Sata Internacional

Tap Portugal

White

Aer Lingus

Air Berlin

Air France

Air Luxor GB

Air Luxor STP

Air Malta

Air Moldova

Air Transat

Alitalia

Austrian Airlines

British Airways

Bulgaria Air

Central Wings

Continental

Germanwings

Iberia

KLM

LAM

LTU

Lufthansa

Luxair

Maersk

Monarch

Regional Airlines

Royal Air Maroc

SAS Braathens

Swiss

TAAG

TACV

Transavia

Tunisair

Turkish Airlines

Ukraine Airlines

Varig

Virgin Express

Vueling

Easyjet aren't on that list for some reason but they fly to Lisbon from Geneva and Basel (in Switzerland).

Anyhow, if you can't make it to Lisbon easily then that's a reason not to go there. I don't think you will be the only person with difficulty. Although Air Berlin do fly to Lisbon from Vienna/Munich and Salzburg, which you say you can get to easily.

Oh...Air Berlin seem to fly Stansted Lisbon also. But flying from Slovenia to London or Berlin seems like a long way to go to get a flight to Lisbon. :P

Archived