Yellow fever

Yagathai

You're half Asian huh? So I'm like, half wondering, How you doing? :leer:

That's another thing, I hear lots of people say that asian/caucasian is a "good mix". So many times over the net when people hear I'm half asian/caucasian, they'll be like "Wow dude, I bet you're a real star with teh ladiez" and I'll be like "nah not really....".

When I look in the mirror, I'm not impressed (and yes, I realise how open to jeers this comment is).

I apologize for resurrecting the thread with a serious article that nobody read. Should have known better.

That was a serious article? I'f only read half of it, tbh. Looked like a lot of wah wah wah to me.

if it helps, I have a friend who only dates black guys. I had this explained to me after it was made clear I wasn't getting anywhere with her.

Rather funny explanation I got too.

Other friend: "Mike, there's something I need to tell you about Amy. Just so you're aware-"

Me: "I know, she likes women. I wouldn't have placed it, but it's an odd vibe I've been getting from her all afternoon."

Other friend: "Not exactly... She just prefers her men a little..."

Me: "A little what? Richer? Fitter? Taller?"

Other friend: "Darker."

Me: "Oh."

Now I perform my mandatory "could this post be construed as racist?" self check... Nah, I think I'm safe.

*hits add reply*

Sounds like my cousin, actually.

Although she did also date women for a bit too.

Your friend is stone cold. Doesn't dumping an emo/goth girl cause her to instantly commit suicide ( or at least cut her wrists a little). I would never date an emo girl, thinking of all the bad karma consequences if I dumped her.

Nah, for them it's like losing a toy. They cry a little, then they get a new one.

Somebody told me to try online dating. SO are there any hot asian chicks here who would be willing to go out with a skinny nerdy white Slavic dude (I look somewhat like a younger version of Hugh Jackman if you happen to be myopic or squint hard enough)? I have impeccable oral hygiene and I'm not creepy at all (if you're concerned about such things).

• 1 month later...
This thread is the gift that won't stop giving, assuming ignorance and total lack of self-awareness is a gift.

Excuse me, sir, but I have to notice ... are you trolling?

Oh, and change you avatar to something cuter. Asian == cute. You != cute.

xoxo ^.^

Sounds like a plan.

Wait, what's the plan?

Someone yelled "It's Alive!" Then... it all went kind of blank.

I vaguely recall something about shooting hot, Asian zombies in the head...

Or was that Zombies obsessed with Asian women were trying to shoot us in the head with Hot Spam?

I don't know... It's late, and I'm going to bed.

Archived