AGOT Mafia 62

House Targaryen

Didn't like how Hollard handled his Pryor case at all. Definitely seemed like he went for an expedient, easy case, then backtracked very quickly when others didn't completely jump on board.

Pryor's aggressive defense seems a little over the top, but like I said before, over the top is pretty much how you have to play it at this stage.

Estren made the earliest "real" argument possible, dickered about play styles, then fell off the face of the earth.

Sparr; nothing substantial.

Redwyne nothing at all.

I'm good with any of the first four at this point. Don't see a reason to avoid the modkill.

[quote name='House Hollard' post='1695016' date='Feb 21 2009, 12.31']You said you thought it was obvious, fair enough. I'd just like to know why. Not an attack. A question.[/quote]If you felt your question wasn't answered satisfactorily, you shouldn't say you were satisfied. It's wrong approach.
If you are new (yeah, I know you aren't supposed to confirm or object this), just assume it was obvious for me because I somewhat know this game. There are [i]always[/i] some things obvious for experienced players and not obvious for newbies.
If you really want to understand, please reread initial Thoyne's post and next Thoyne's post and compare them.

[quote name='House Hollard' post='1695025' date='Feb 21 2009, 12.36']My conclusion about Leygood is that he seems to avoid the main topics, such as the toyne and yourself. He only mentions them a little bit, and doesn't say much about them, then moves onto a completely different person.[/quote]So? Do you suspect him or not?

[quote name='House Pryor' post='1695035' date='Feb 21 2009, 13.50']If you felt your question wasn't answered satisfactorily, you shouldn't say you were satisfied. It's wrong approach.
If you are new (yeah, I know you aren't supposed to confirm or object this), just assume it was obvious for me because I somewhat know this game. There are [i]always[/i] some things obvious for experienced players and not obvious for newbies.
If you really want to understand, please reread initial Thoyne's post and next Thoyne's post and compare them.[/quote]
I can kind of see where you're coming from with Toynes posts. But I wouldn't really say its a big over-reaction.

[quote name='House Hollard' post='1695026' date='Feb 21 2009, 12.38']As for Estren, I agree with most of the opinions given, though not that Toyne is massively suspicious to be honest, cause can see why he wanted to move the game forward, so his explanation is fine, imo.[/quote]Which exactly Estren's opinions you agree with? Did he have any other opinions but on Thoyne?

[quote name='House Pryor' post='1695037' date='Feb 21 2009, 13.53']So? Do you suspect him or not?[/quote]
I suspect him quite a bit, cause it seems like he's avoiding getting drawn into the discussions that could get him strongly questioned, while trying to look like he wasn't avoiding them. And attacking someone who hadn't posted yet, because that would give him a reason to avoid the people getting discussed most, while looking like he's doing something.

[quote name='House Pryor' post='1695040' date='Feb 21 2009, 13.56']Which exactly Estren's opinions you agree with? Did he have any other opinions but on Thoyne?[/quote]
I agreed with his original posts on Toyne. I believe what Toyne did was odd. However, I accepted his explanation, which Estren doesn't seem to have.
He also thought that you needed to give more explanation iirc.

[quote name='House Pryor' post='1695049' date='Feb 21 2009, 14.04']So, you actively dislike an option of lynching Toyne?
What do you think about Leygood?[/quote]
Yes, I don't like the idea of lynching Toyne.

I would be happy to lynch leygood. I would like to wait until he's back before voting though.

[quote name='House Hollard' post='1695055' date='Feb 21 2009, 13.09']Yes, I don't like the idea of lynching Toyne.

I would be happy to lynch leygood. I would like to wait until he's back before voting though.[/quote]It's good to know, Hollard, but you aren't obliged to answer questions addressed to Broom. :)

I'm okay with what little Leygood has said. Mostly because his views agreed with my early judgement about Estren :)

That also colored my view of Toyne, probably. That little bit of suspicion towards Estren is definitely changing how I read those early posts.

However.

[b]Remove vote[/b].

I also don't like what's going on between Pryor and Hollard. It's either the way Hollard backtracked on his vote, or the aggressive way Pryor's been going after anyone and everyone. Seems like there was a bit of a train building on Hollard all on its own, but for some reason Pryor decided to take the helm and ram it down everyone's throat.

[b]Vote Pryor[/b]

[quote name='House Hollard' post='1695067' date='Feb 21 2009, 13.29']Maybe i'm just an idiot then. Oh well.[/quote]You aren't an idiot, you just think a bit too much about yourself and your own role in this game. Which might be a sign of guilt or not, I don't know, but I just can't suspect you after that slip. If you are guilty, we might as well return to you some days later.
[b]Redwine.[/b]

[quote name='House Broom' post='1695069' date='Feb 21 2009, 13.35']I also don't like what's going on between Pryor and Hollard. It's either the way Hollard backtracked on his vote, or the aggressive way Pryor's been going after anyone and everyone. Seems like there was a bit of a train building on Hollard all on its own, but for some reason Pryor decided to take the helm and ram it down everyone's throat.[/quote] :drunk: :drunk: Well, I noticed for long time that it's curse of each of our recent game that somebody tries at days 1-2 to vote another somebody just for being aggressive... I just never expected it to touch myself. Queer feeling.

Archived