TTTNE 244 Unchained love

BlueRose

[quote name='Lucky Pierre' post='1686919' date='Feb 14 2009, 16.50']So I was kinda thinking of maybe asking David to come with me on the cruise---but then I just have to pay for everything for him and it really would defeat the purpose. Going stag is still my best bet I think.[/quote]

Glad you shot down that idea. :spank:

Hey all. We ended up getting less snow then expected, barely two inches. And it was warm enough for the roads to be completely cleared by the end of the day.

Hope everyone is having a good Valentine's Day. :)

hmm looks like I am gonna have to not share. Hubby dosen't think I should share with anyone I've never actually met in person before, especially a guy. Obviously he thinks Ben is a geeky bookish con-going mass murderer.

Sorry Ben, I have to keep him happy, he don't really think its a great idea that I'm meeting strange people form the internt as it is.

Finished. FINISHED! Muahahahahaha!

First essay I've written for this subject, so not sure what I'm going to get. It was a weird essay - it ended up talking about gay-themed picture books and then calling Humbert Humbert a hero. Not sure how that will go down.

[quote name='(Insert name here)' post='1687356' date='Feb 15 2009, 08.03']hmm looks like I am gonna have to not share. Hubby dosen't think I should share with anyone I've never actually met in person before, especially a guy. Obviously he thinks Ben is a geeky bookish con-going mass murderer.

Sorry Ben, I have to keep him happy, he don't really think its a great idea that I'm meeting strange people form the internt as it is.[/quote]

That's actually kind of cool Pebs. It was weird when I arranged to share a room with people I had never met before.

It worked out relly good for me, but I know I was nervous about it. Luckily, I have met all my roommates this time.

Sharif, Congrats. Hope you get a good grade.

oh, and :kiss: for everyone

Oh I don't blame him and its it rather sweet. He just don't understand that we're such a close nit community. I don't thinkits like the other places. Other people have met Ben (and any others I'm likley to share with) and they all lived. Its not like arranging to meet strangers from a chat room. + we all hang out so much I know it would be fine.

Still I'll do it to keep hubby happy and stop him worrying too much.

But if Ben does try to lock me in his room and have his evil way with me (cos I won't stay with him). I'll be dissapointed cos I would have to resit submitting to him and kick his ass.

[quote name='(Insert name here)' post='1687367' date='Feb 15 2009, 08.46']Oh I don't blame him and its it rather sweet. He just don't understand that we're such a close nit community. I don't thinkits like the other places. Other people have met Ben (and any others I'm likley to share with) and they all lived. Its not like arranging to meet strangers from a chat room. + we all hang out so much I know it would be fine.

But if Ben does try to lock me in his room and have his evil way with me (cos I won't stay with him). I'll be dissapointed cos I would have to resit submitting to him and kick his ass.[/quote]

Ben is a sweetie so you won't have to kick his ass ;)

I understand your hubby completely. I think it's really sweet too. But if 5 years, when you come again ;) you'll be able to share a room since you would have met us all :D

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1687365' date='Feb 16 2009, 00.03']That's actually kind of cool Pebs. It was weird when I arranged to share a room with people I had never met before.

It worked out relly good for me, but I know I was nervous about it. Luckily, I have met all my roommates this time.

Sharif, Congrats. Hope you get a good grade.

oh, and :kiss: for everyone[/quote]

Hey Lany :kiss:

What do you mean by "met"? Do you mean in the meatosphere? It's interesting how people have differing definitions for such a simple word.

[quote name='sio' post='1687369' date='Feb 15 2009, 08.53']Hey Lany :kiss:

What do you mean by "met"? Do you mean in the meatosphere? It's interesting how people have differing definitions for such a simple word.[/quote]

No, I mean it literaly. I met LP when he was in Annapolis for a seminar and again in NC. I also met SSE at the NC con.

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1687373' date='Feb 16 2009, 00.29']No, I mean it literaly. I met LP when he was in Annapolis for a seminar and again in NC. I also met SSE at the NC con.[/quote]

Hm, okay. So did you all kind of just converge to the board independently?

[quote name='sio' post='1687374' date='Feb 15 2009, 09.03']Hm, okay. So did you all kind of just converge to the board independently?[/quote]

Yes. I joined the board 4 years ago and SSE was already on it. He was one of my first friends here. LP joined about 2 years ago (maybe less, not sure)

I've physically met about 90 different people from the board at cons and such.

"The Ubiquity Of The Need For Love"
Ronald Koertge

I leave the number and a short
message on every green Volvo
in town

Is anything wrong?
I miss you.
574-7423

The phone rings constantly.
One says, Are you bald?
Another, How tall are you in
your stocking feet?

Most just reply, Nothing's wrong.
I miss you, too.

Come quick.

[quote name='Jimmm' post='1687090' date='Feb 14 2009, 21.34']LP, you could always ask me :)[/quote]

Come on down! As a matter fact that goes for anyone reading this-if you can get down to Tampa by 2pm on March 12 and can pay for your cruise ($337) and your own drinks and tips you can share with me no problemo!

[quote name='(Insert name here)' post='1687367' date='Feb 15 2009, 08.46']Oh I don't blame him and its it rather sweet. He just don't understand that we're such a close nit community. I don't thinkits like the other places. Other people have met Ben (and any others I'm likley to share with) and they all lived. Its not like arranging to meet strangers from a chat room. + we all hang out so much I know it would be fine.

But if Ben does try to lock me in his room and have his evil way with me (cos I won't stay with him). I'll be dissapointed cos I would have to resit submitting to him and kick his ass.[/quote]

Well, Ben's met me, I've met D&M and you have met D&M sooo.... not even six degrees or anything!

[quote name='mashiara' post='1687433' date='Feb 15 2009, 11.09']I've only met 4 boarders in real life but I hope to meet more in the future.

Hello thread. You need some loving. :grouphug:[/quote]

:grouphug:

Are you guys coming to Florida this year?

Hello Thread! Hello All!

[quote name='Lucky Pierre' post='1687489' date='Feb 15 2009, 19.46']Are you guys coming to Florida this year?[/quote]
Not quite sure. It looks at this point that my mom (et. al?) may come here. Our plans for this summer are totally up in the air for now...

and...Happy Bithday JET! :cheers:

Archived