Mafia Game 63

House Targaryen

[quote name='Vidal' post='1720203' date='Mar 15 2009, 14.02']Are you young version of Kiefer Southerland or something? ;)[/quote]

Watch out bitches, or I will go all 24 on your asses. COBRA KAI!

*takes a stance and waves hands around in a vaguely threatening way*

[quote name='Dutch' post='1720200' date='Mar 15 2009, 20.00']Not only allowed, but encouraged. I bet she's wearing leg-warmers too.[/quote]
Seriously, we made a spring-cleaning in our office today, and there we found a 1989 Playboy magazine. Now I can tell you that the 80's girls had lots of hairs everywhere!

:wideeyed:

(or :stunned: if you don't like bushes)

[quote name='Espinoza' post='1720204' date='Mar 15 2009, 20.07']:stunned: ME? the Referee?[/quote]

SO very true.

*sighs*

It wasn't even a real post, but only some lame stretching. :tantrum:

O am going to make some [url="http://karatekickmaster.com/"]advertisement[/url] to gild my talent.

Oh, and I will give you lame ducks some lessons.

[u]
Lesson 1: The Elbow Strike[/u]

Karate elbow strikes play a very important, indispensable role in a fight.

Your elbow is one of the most damaging striking weapons.

You normally target your opponent's face or head, but you can also target other vulnerable spots.

[b]Kickboxing and other fighting systems use it, and there is no reason why you should not use it as part of your Karate striking arsenal.[/b]

Damn, I like that explanation!!!!!! :pirate:

Well, Tommy is here. Apparently I am so minor a character that I don't even rate a last name.

But I'll take that as an opportunity to make one up. My last name is Walker. Tommy Walker. I like the sound of that. I also play a mean pinball.

*sigh*
80's hiar.
:wistful:

[quote name='Vidal' post='1720239' date='Mar 15 2009, 21.16']So guys in white tunics are good and guys in black tunics are evil? :dunce:[/quote]
Yep, but we have not figured out yet what's up with those black guys in white tunics. :P

Ok, everyone who didn't check out Karate Kid yet:

Daniel fights his way through the Cobra Kai and reaches the final of that very important provincial tournament and reaches the final - although his leg has been badly injured in his last fight by a tricky Cobra Kai.

He fights Jonny Lawrence in the final, and thanks to all that gases that he inhalated during the fence painting, Daniel is able to ignore the pain for a while and he defeats Jonny with the famous "Crane" finisher.

Just have a look over [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NfkH3Q4JOQ"]here[/url].

Archived